Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]
Mar 4, 2023 8:41 AM
Oct 2022
Great loved the anime the animation the vides
Mar 8, 2023 10:27 PM

May 2019
I thought it would be hard to follow up the previous episode, but man was this one also just as incredible!
Mar 8, 2023 11:04 PM

Dec 2009
Seeing the new animation of BLEACH is just brilliant.
Loved the episode!
Mar 9, 2023 7:59 AM
May 1, 2023 4:18 PM

Dec 2017
Head captains death is one thing, since that was expected but why did they need to kill byakuya.
-_-
karrotStickMay 2, 2023 5:23 AM
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
May 2, 2023 5:57 AM
Oct 2021
Best EP so far. They went crazy with the animation. I was able to feel the heat from the fire watching it. 10/10 EP.
May 14, 2023 1:29 AM
Oct 2022
Best Fight dan bikin merinding
May 14, 2023 7:47 AM

May 2011
Peak Shounen. I'm so glad Bleach decided to take that break and come back as a powerhouse.

5/5
May 24, 2023 10:09 AM

Feb 2021
My son in the dark? Hmm...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 7, 2023 4:17 AM
Jul 2023
Reply relly good eps
Jul 8, 2023 9:20 AM
Oct 2022
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
Jul 14, 2023 11:01 AM
Jul 2022
20 plot twists per second
Jul 22, 2023 3:12 PM
May 2023
Best episode for anime lover
Jul 30, 2023 3:42 PM
Nov 2022
Pedazo de capitulazo, cada capitulo mejor que el anterior , este capitulo tuvo algo especial y eso fue ver al Gotei 13 original en acción por vez primera que buen agregado
Aug 1, 2023 6:02 PM
Jun 2021
My son born in the dark
Aug 6, 2023 9:48 PM
Jul 2023
The first round has ended, amazing ep
Aug 15, 2023 2:26 AM
Jul 2020
Best episode with 13th
Aug 24, 2023 1:34 PM

Mar 2016
Damn, seeing the Original Gotei 13 members wiping the floor against the invading Quincies was awesome, as a group of notorious cold-blooded killers, they are extremely effective at dispatching any wannabe invaders. These times might as well be called the glory days of the Gotei 13 as times of peace and civility have made the members more tame and weaker. I also love how the ED visuals were changed to portray these original Gotei 13 members, The beat dropped and the girl with the twintails and eyepatch showed up it was cool. 

At last, Ichigo is here, his entrance was long awaited for me and I love seeing the Shinigami and the Sternritter react in such a way to his reiatsu. Though unfortunately he straight up challenges Yhwach, it makes sense for him to do so but the man is just too powerful for Ichigo at the moment. Though thanks to his clash with Yhwach and his 'teaching' we know that Ichigo is capable of using Quincy powers. Not that his Quincy heritage isn't obvious by the amount of assumption that we had of Mommy Kurosaki these past couple decades.
Aug 30, 2023 11:05 PM
Feb 2021
ايتشيغو ويوهاباخ
Sep 7, 2023 6:07 AM
Jul 2021
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Sep 10, 2023 1:47 AM

Aug 2019
Holy fuck what a emotional and grim episode. So the Quincies did it, in the span of a few hours they managed to invade the Soul Society, steal a number of Bankais, kill and injure hundreds of Soul reapers and possibly Captains and lieutenants, kill Genryusai Yamamoto and destroy a large amount of the Soul Society.

I'll say start to finish i felt so emotionally gripped by the show, you could really feel the emotions of character's in this ep. Yamamoto even after death still grabbing onto Yhwach, Shunsui yelling Yamamoto's name after his death before getting blasted, Ichigo's seeing all the soul reaper's spirit pressure slowly fading, his first encounter back is seeing the goat Akon being the last one to open the way before blasting the Quincy and dropping Akon off, the really emotional scene with byakuya and Ichigo's first fight with Yhwach. All of it felt so emotional yet stunning for me, at that moment all i could imagine was how mentally torn Ichigo must of been and what type of thought's he was having, man was either drawn between confusion or anger, or enough bloodlust to kill a nation. But holy shit that ending, if shit wasn't real enough for Ichigo now i'm sure Zangetsu getting snapped was what brought him back down to assure him this was all real.

God Byakuya speech to Ichigo was so good, from the years of seeing Byakuya win with his monotone expression i genuinely believed he would always be the composed man till death, but holy shit watching him tear up as he talked about Renji and Rukia, the men he led to die and how he failed his duty was so heartbreaking to watch.
The scene of him asking Ichigo to save the soul society i think has to be one the most amazing scenes from the show, just from the raw emotion you could feel from the characters at that moment when fully understanding the meaning of the words and situation, the way i presume Ichigo's spiritual pressure was strong enough at that point to evaporate the rain to show his feelings, i wanna say is akin to those, "images that speak a thousand words".

Ngl i'm i do be kinda hating the Quincies rn, the creators done a really good job at giving me enough reason to hate them, and it'll take a lot for me to feel even the slightest bit of sympathy after what they did to all the characters.

So they borderline showed Ichigo being able to use Quincy like powers? Well shit that spices things up, Yhwach mentioning of Ichigo's mother and how little he know's of himself was really interesting, i guess we still got a lot more to find out about Ichigo's powers. I found it really really interesting how Yhwach called Ichigo, "My son born in dark." that quote sounded really personal and i want to know more.

I think this was probably my favourite episode of TYBW so far, shit was just so emotional and well executed. They set the stage well for the close up and created a really intense emotional atmosphere for the characters that were effected the most by it, they showed it off well that the Soul Society lost and Ichigo wasn't strong enough to save anyone.
Now i just want to see the aftermath and how each character is gonna stomach it.
Sep 12, 2023 12:50 PM

Apr 2018
Wow... wasn't expecting that !

So Ichigo is basically a Human/Shinigami/Quincy/Hollow

Am I the only one thinking why his father never take the time to tell his son that he's a shinigami/quincy ? and to tell no one about that info... At least for him to be prepared.

Am i missing something ? why he isn't using his hollow mode anymore...
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Sep 15, 2023 6:09 AM
Oct 2022
Hollow + shinigami + quincy + human = Ichigo
Sep 15, 2023 6:10 AM
Oct 2022
Hollow + shinigami + quincy + human = Ichigo
Sep 16, 2023 2:26 PM

Nov 2018
Please don't tell me that
. I would cry!!!
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Sep 22, 2023 12:28 AM
Jun 2022
holy moly... holy moly...
Oct 6, 2023 11:11 AM
Oct 2022
best anime everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Oct 7, 2023 11:52 AM

Jul 2008
I should have seen this plot twist coming...
Oct 9, 2023 8:27 PM

Feb 2019
that fight between ichigo and the quincy leader was intense, and we find out a bit about ichigo's mom. but damn, how many more shikigamis died aside from head cap & the others?
Oct 14, 2023 9:22 AM

Aug 2018
After one masterpiece ends, another one comes to its place, Ichigo carried this whole episode so good that his character cannot be or feel disliked the slightest, the special ending was really great too as old Gotei 13 were monsters among men, no wonder Ychwah couldn't win during their era
Oct 30, 2023 11:26 AM

May 2022
Brutal though to say the least Really went 0 - 1000 The Lost Substitute Shinigami Arc. Kind of expected for the old guard to get defeated and there subordinates to take revenge. I guessed it was something to do to the mix of ichicgo was thinking more that he was a regular human part, but that was surprising that his mother was a quincy.
Dec 3, 2023 8:10 AM
Sep 2023
L'auteur a tuer le vieux après sa petite démonstration de son bankai et hop en nous force a regarder ichigo avec sa seule technique et une révélation sortie nul part, une seule chose a dire c'étais vraiment drôle.
Dec 14, 2023 5:48 AM
Nov 2016
Favourite episode this arc
Jan 17, 11:58 AM
Jan 2022
Abi bu düşman biraz "fazla" güçlü ya. Güç dengelerinin bu kadar çabuk oynaması falan bilemiyorum. Savaşlar, atmosfer falan harika ama onca zamanın en güçlü karakterleri tek yiyor, ya da ölüyor bir şekilde. Yamamato, Byakuya ve diğerleri. Çok dramatik bir bölümdü...
Bölümün güzel detaylarına gelirsek; Byakuya'nın Ichigo'ya "Soul Society'i kurtar, Kurosaki Ichigo" ve "Sana güveniyorum" demesi... Gözler yaşlı, çok iyi sahne.
Ichigo'nun Quincy olduğu söylendi. Sanıyorum anne tarafından var bir bağlantı ama göreceğiz.

Jan 30, 5:47 PM
Apr 2021
how does this show keep getting better. this is so unbleachlike
Feb 11, 5:52 AM
Oct 2020
I AM DEVASTATED. DEVASTATED BEYOND WORDS. I kept yelling and insulting everyone out of pure anger. My old man did not deserve that disrespect, I hope someone cuts his majesty's feet for stepping in his shiny bald head like that!!! 😡😡😡

Byakuya my beloved, god that scene just broke me. Even after YEARS of not watching BLEACH I cried like a baby; never thought that would happen.

Finally seeing all the soul society characters again made me so happy, and then, well, WAR STARTED and they snatched him and the others just like that! I don't even recall being a huge fan of Byakuya when I was younger but Idk, I couldn't stop crying bro.
Feb 29, 4:24 PM
Feb 2024
It is an amazing episodes
Mar 21, 3:56 PM
Mar 2024
Perfect fantastic
May 31, 9:27 AM
Dec 2021
really good episode, my one complaint is Ichigo basically survived through plot armour which is kinda bullshit. Loved what the quincy king said to Yamamoto about the state of the captains, loved the stuff with Byakuya, loved mostly everything with ichigo except the plot armour (especially him having to sense all that death and it giving us a darker Ichigo)
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

More topics from this board

» ichigo and yhwach final fight

RaPZoD - May 31

15 by Blontay »»
Jun 2, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

584 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 2, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Dec 19, 2022

219 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 1, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 12, 2022

315 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 31, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2022

271 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 31, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.