Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 15, 2022 10:15 AM

Dec 2016
Roch2001 said:
Dragevard said:
Feels like the show is becoming more and more serious. There's even less SoL and comedy now, all we got left is the usual meme templates. It feels exactly like when Kintama went full battle shounen rather than doing what it's good at: comedy.

No, your just losing your imagination.

Roch2001 said:
kxlel02 said:
dragevard, you’re the best at bait threads. everyone else just makes it too obvious that they’re trolling and it’s annoying. but you, you really put a lot of effort into your baits and sometimes they damn near get me. thank you for that.

Dont give this person an acknowledgement. He cant breath until you stop acknowledge them. cut it out if you mean what you say.

Roch2001 said:
Dragevard said:
Feels like the show is becoming more and more serious. There's even less SoL and comedy now, all we got left is the usual meme templates. It feels exactly like when Kintama went full battle shounen rather than doing what it's good at: comedy.

I had to quite literally had to scroll all the way up to find yous posting this topic. Your as bad as the one I come across posting lack of rape. Not sure what strucucurte allows you to post so much hate. But im not going to stand for for it. Dragevard I vote should be removed from posting first thread. They clearly are...

Edit: The fact people calling your name. and sugeesinting you go to far. Here is the line.

Roch2001 said:
Dragevard said:

The line ends with me. If you have no intest with this show, disappear. We have no need for your negativity.

Is this what they call a tsundere?

You keep telling others that they shouldn't talk to OP. Yet you do it too and keep hounding OP with more than one reply.

Sounds to me like you need a hobby or something.

Also, who is this WE you speak of? Are you talking about your multiple personalities? Or are you acting as a spokesman for this site/anime community.

If you're answer is the latter, I would like to remind you nobody voted for you and you only speak for no one else but yourself. You're not the police nor any kind of authority in here.
KimurahOct 15, 2022 10:18 AM
Oct 15, 2022 10:16 AM

Mar 2015
I think it has improved but it might be too early to say for sure
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Oct 15, 2022 10:16 AM
Dec 2018
I'm still watching it so for so for that reason, no.
Oct 15, 2022 10:23 AM

Jun 2015
thanks dad, ill take your BS and move on.

[quote=Kimurah message=67725304]
Roch2001 said:
Dragevard said:

Roch2001 said:
kxlel02 said:
dragevard, you’re the best at bait threads. everyone else just makes it too obvious that they’re trolling and it’s annoying. but you, you really put a lot of effort into your baits and sometimes they damn near get me. thank you for that.

Dont give this person an acknowledgement. He cant breath until you stop acknowledge them. cut it out if you mean what you say.

Roch2001 said:
Dragevard said:

I had to quite literally had to scroll all the way up to find yous posting this topic. Your as bad as the one I come across posting lack of rape. Not sure what strucucurte allows you to post so much hate. But im not going to stand for for it. Dragevard I vote should be removed from posting first thread. They clearly are...

Edit: The fact people calling your name. and sugeesinting you go to far. Here is the line.

Roch2001 said:
Dragevard said:

The line ends with me. If you have no intest with this show, disappear. We have no need for your negativity.

To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 15, 2022 10:27 AM

Apr 2021
nah, the show is quite still popular, still its a top seller, so the premise that its losing its magic is false or a very subjective take by you. Now from my opinion, the show is still funny and i actually like that when the author really wants to he can deliver some really good more serious tone arcs like this one. This one and the grand cruise arc are my favorite arcs so far of spy x family and its because more action happens.
Oct 15, 2022 10:33 AM

Dec 2013
RengokuNoAshe said:
bait?
the magic still thereand strong
and don't worry,your fav will be booming next week on Oricon chart

So happy to see Iruma there, gives me a smile.
Oct 15, 2022 10:36 AM

Jun 2015
So im having to retype this. But as I ca't pm you or msg you as your just a massive troll. You can just go f yourself. I like this show and I dont give a rats ass waht you or your minions think. I like it and you Simon, can go fuck yourself.

Kimurah said:
Roch2001 said:

Roch2001 said:

Roch2001 said:

Roch2001 said:

Is this what they call a tsundere?

You keep telling others that they shouldn't talk to OP. Yet you do it too and keep hounding OP with more than one reply.

Sounds to me like you need a hobby or something.

Also, who is this WE you speak of? Are you talking about your multiple personalities? Or are you acting as a spokesman for this site/anime community.

If you're answer is the latter, I would like to remind you nobody voted for you and you only speak for no one else but yourself. You're not the police nor any kind of authority in here.
Oct 15, 2022 10:37 AM
Oct 2016
Dragevard said:

It was literally just serious for this one arc. It won't stay like this. Plus there was tons of comedy in this arc too
Oct 15, 2022 10:37 AM
Oct 2016
Ionliosite2 said:
It never had magic in the first place.

Now you're just lying........
Oct 15, 2022 10:39 AM
Oct 2016
samsince04 said:
The comedy is crap. Always has been crap. I still struggle to understand the appeal of this show or why A-channel is rated lower than it.

Yet you're here in the threads so you obviously like th show
Oct 15, 2022 10:40 AM
Oct 2016
SgtBateMan said:
Well, after the brain turning-off at the end of the first episode (Wow, a national security agnecy has halted their operation just because of some death threats from Mr. Forger - something that Japanese fanatics have never achieved against the respective manga/anime creators.) and the blatant milking tactics since the end of the following, the magic has never come to me, to be honest. That world would be torn apart, twice, while the Forgers was busy playing house.

Wtf are you talking about 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂 alk y'all haters in here are laughable at best
Oct 15, 2022 10:40 AM

Jun 2015
wheres my response. Ive posted it twice now.. Im not happy dealing with this shit show
Oct 15, 2022 12:54 PM
Sep 2022
upto episode 2 it has lost its magic
Oct 15, 2022 11:20 PM

Nov 2019
Dukino said:

Wtf are you talking about 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂 alk y'all haters in here are laughable at best

And the creator forgetting to do his barely minimal research for the work is also laughable.

And the boner between the legs of the fandom also makes me laugh hard. When blood flows to one head, the other stops working properly, indeed.

SgtBateManOct 15, 2022 11:36 PM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 16, 2022 7:11 AM

Dec 2019
This part is alot less funny and the funny parts are what I like about this show I don't really care about the serious stuff in this show tbh :/

I really hope it goes back to being really funny like it was in p1

Gintama on the other hand i liked the serious stuff more but still had a blast with the comedy tho
WeFeedOct 22, 2022 2:32 PM
Oct 16, 2022 10:57 AM
Aug 2017
This show has always had serious subtones. It's a comedy series seated on a serious plot base lol If you want only pure comedy, go watch gintama.
Oct 20, 2022 2:40 AM

Oct 2010
I just want to see Yor in sexy outfits
Oct 21, 2022 8:51 AM
Nov 2014
Dragevard said:

Honestly? I prefer this. I thought part 1 was a little too comedy/slice of life. I'm glad there's more of a plot now so the three (now four)'s unique skills can be on display.

Still waiting for Yor's secret occupation to actually really matter, though.
Oct 22, 2022 1:53 PM

Aug 2019
It's the most watched show in Japan right now, ahead of Chainsaw Man, so no.

In terms of western audiences, perhaps :

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=%2Fg%2F11hz5y__5z

S1P2 definitely isn't picking up the same sort of traction as S1P1 did.
Oct 22, 2022 6:03 PM
Jul 2014
It's become more interesting, three dimensional and funny, actually.
Oct 26, 2022 12:17 AM

Dec 2017
IMO it only got better the moment they introduced the dog. episode 16 kinda lost me at the end when they tried to put a romantic subplot for that informant however.
Jan 3, 2023 1:44 AM

Oct 2008
If only it was getting more serious. In my opinion it's comedy is just getting stale.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

365 by InClouseau »»
Sep 18, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2022

254 by PaddyVu »»
Aug 27, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2022

220 by Xramadhan »»
Aug 23, 3:48 PM

Poll: » TV anime『SPY×FAMILY』× BUMP OF CHICKEN「SOUVENIR」Anime MV

LittleStar - Jul 24

5 by kawaii_gaara »»
Jul 26, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2022

380 by removed-user »»
Jul 18, 4:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.