Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2022 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
i've been seeing alot of these troll threads and its not even funny at this point. why can't they just touch some grass nd be happy.
removed-userMar 30, 2023 2:59 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 12, 2022 7:38 AM
Jan 2021
this thread is pointless, it won't stop the trolls or braindead ones.
Oct 12, 2022 7:39 AM
Jan 2022
CGI Animation on chainsaw man is good
Oct 12, 2022 7:42 AM
Feb 2021
Welp that's the toxic side of the CSM fan base now
Oct 12, 2022 7:43 AM
Sep 2022
It’s just people complaining about anything and everything man. Also this thread basically just adds onto it
Oct 12, 2022 7:43 AM
May 2016
Because it's not good. It's not a bait, it's the truth.
They made many mistakes, even really rookie mistakes. I hope it will become better.
Oct 12, 2022 7:44 AM
Feb 2021
ChizuruIsTheBest said:
SenjuToman said:
Welp that's the toxic side of the CSM fan base now

they aren't the csm fam, they r some FMAB stans ig

It's possible as well but I don't wanna point fingers at other fan base
Oct 12, 2022 7:55 AM
Feb 2021
ktg said:
They made many mistakes, even really rookie mistakes. I hope it will become better.

the heck you mean by rookie mistakes? like any of you guys can get close in the slightest to this level of animation
Nir#9404 on discord feel free to DM me
Oct 12, 2022 7:58 AM
Aug 2022
Probably not a bait but repeated threads it’s kinda annoying while the CGI is jarring at times, the story grabbed me. This is one of the anime series that will be carried by its story rather than the animation the reverse of Demon Slayer. I’m thankful for the unknown animators that got sacrificed to make this anime.
Oct 12, 2022 8:03 AM

Jun 2016
-Nir- said:
ktg said:

the heck you mean by rookie mistakes? like any of you guys can get close in the slightest to this level of animation

My skill in animation is irrelevant. I can still criticize things.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Oct 12, 2022 8:03 AM
Sep 2020
Don't silly, i have a good point in first episode CSM. hope for better next eps
Oct 12, 2022 8:04 AM

Jan 2009
-Nir- said:
ktg said:

you do not need to be a cook to judge a food
Oct 12, 2022 8:05 AM
May 2016
ChizuruIsTheBest said:
ktg said:

then don't watch it, its simple as that :)

That doesn't make it good.

-Nir- said:
ktg said:

In 3d I do have experience. I studied blender at my university.
Using 3d has advantages too. For example, if you are not a noob, your camera is free. You can use the most hectic camera movement and your characters will stay in one place.
The problem is in CSM that they couldn't do that. There are scenes where a character should stay in one place, but he moves with the camera. This is a rookie mistake.
Oct 12, 2022 8:06 AM
Feb 2021
didn't know that you have to submit to the Reich and discard all criticism to be a fan these days. my bad. the marvels of modern culture still amuses me.

on a separate note, I am a fmab fanboy with my 10 out of 10 rating for both csm and fire punch manga, showing that I don't like fujimoto's work at all.
Oct 12, 2022 8:07 AM
Feb 2021
Theo1899 said:
-Nir- said:

yeah but have some respect to the animators. you have no idea how hard they worked on this and y'all talking like 5 yo animated this
Oct 12, 2022 8:09 AM
Feb 2021
ktg said:
ChizuruIsTheBest said:

then don't watch it, its simple as that :)

-Nir- said:

Using 3d has advantages too. For example, if you are not a noob, your camera is free. You can use the most hectic camera movement and your characters will stay in one place.
The problem is in CSM that they couldn't do that. There are scenes where a character should stay in one place, but he moves with the camera. This is a rookie mistake.

my point is, stop disrespecting the guys who worked on this see this kind of reactions after they did their best is just disgusting tbh
Oct 12, 2022 8:16 AM
Feb 2021
ChizuruIsTheBest said:
-Nir- said:

my point is, stop disrespecting the guys who worked on this see this kind of reactions after they did their best is just disgusting tbh

just ignore 'em bro, they r nothing but a bunch of trollers. i already reported 'em, hope mods will take some action on this thread's shit.

yeah ik but it's just annoying to see how these guys are overcoming the fans and the people who actually respect their work
Oct 12, 2022 8:20 AM

Jun 2016
-Nir- said:
Theo1899 said:

yeah but have some respect to the animators. you have no idea how hard they worked on this and y'all talking like 5 yo animated this

I didn't disrespect anyone, I just don't think the result looks good. Also, just like my skill in animation, how hard they worked is irrelevant.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Oct 12, 2022 8:20 AM
Feb 2021
ChizuruIsTheBest said:
-Nir- said:

yeah ik but it's just annoying to see how these guys are overcoming the fans and the people who actually respect their work

yuh, i gotcha bro. btw, is fairy tail gud? i'm tryna read it, but after seeing a lot bad reviews on mal, i'm having some some doubts. should i read it?

idk if you'll like it or not but fuk the haters read like 50 chapters if u like it keep going if not not. please don't base your opinion only on other trollers opinions. if I'm being honest it may be the same people who hating ft and csm
Oct 12, 2022 8:21 AM
Feb 2021
-Nir- said:
ktg said:

criticism is not disrespect! wtf
Oct 12, 2022 8:22 AM
Feb 2021
Theo1899 said:
-Nir- said:

I didn't disrespect anyone, I just don't think the result looks good. Also, just like my skill in animation, how hard they worked is irrelevant.

ok you can have this opinion but don't hate on it (idk if you're part of em but just in case)
Oct 12, 2022 8:24 AM
Feb 2021
noctene said:
-Nir- said:

criticism is not disrespect! wtf

it's kinda is, only complaining without showing any greatfulness about it is being jerk if you ask me but oh well
Oct 12, 2022 8:32 AM
Feb 2021
i paid for a pizza, the restaurant offers uncooked dough because they had other orders to attend to. i post a bad review. others tell me it is disrespectful to the chef as they are hard working people with families.

do you see how ridiculous that sounds?!
Oct 12, 2022 8:53 AM
Jul 2021
It is what it is...
Oct 12, 2022 8:57 AM
Oct 2022
if they are for real they are such whiny lil bitches
i dont like cgi as much as the next guy but cant we just be grateful to have another great manga getting an adaptation?? like 20 years ago they had like 1% of the anime we have access to now
Oct 12, 2022 8:58 AM
Feb 2021
AkBeast12 said:
It is what it is...

agreed. some people will find it good, others will not. but saying you can't criticise something or else you are not a true fan is just juvenile. I am criticising mappa BECAUSE I am a fan of the source material.
Oct 12, 2022 8:59 AM
May 2016
-Nir- said:
ktg said:

Then your point is stupid.
Pointing out mistakes is not disrespectful and without pointing them out the animator can't develop and become better.
It's the truth and if the animator doesn't like it, then they should work on their skills.
Have you never heard the phrase "learn from your mistakes"? If you don't want to acknowledge your mistakes, you can't learn from them.
Oct 12, 2022 8:59 AM
Apr 2022
The episode was really good, as well as the animation. There will always be haters.
Oct 12, 2022 9:01 AM
Feb 2021
ktg said:
-Nir- said:

Pointing out mistakes is not disrespectful and without pointing them out the animator can't develop and become better.
It's the truth and if the animator doesn't like it, then they should work on their skills.
Have you never heard the phrase "learn from your mistakes"? If you don't want to acknowledge your mistakes, you can't learn from them.

no bro there's a difference between pointing out mistakes and help someone get better from what y'all doing. how calling it trash downvoting etc gonna help someone in any way?
Oct 12, 2022 9:06 AM

Feb 2017
Yeah cgi looked fine to me. Better than a lot of anime. I don't know why studio orange's cgi is praised where every other anime with cgi is hated on, I guess because mixing 2d art with cgi can look jarring? I dunno, but it wasn't that noticeable for me in csm.
Oct 12, 2022 9:08 AM

May 2017
Welcome to the anime community where there's a "CGI bad" drama for every anime that uses it.
Oct 12, 2022 9:09 AM
May 2016
-Nir- said:
ktg said:

no bro there's a difference between pointing out mistakes and help someone get better from what y'all doing. how calling it trash downvoting etc gonna help someone in any way?

Okay, kid, quote me where I called it "trash" or talking about downvoting it or downvoted it.
If you can't do that, then maybe stop lying about others.

I didn't even say it's bad, I said it's not good, which it true.
It's funny how you talk about others being disrespectful when they point mistakes out, but you are completely fine with lying about others.
Oct 12, 2022 9:15 AM
Feb 2021
ktg said:
-Nir- said:

Okay, kid, quote me where I called it "trash" or talking about downvoting it or downvoted it.

It's funny how you talk about others being disrespectful when they point mistakes out, but you are completely fine with lying about others.

now listen here what I'm talking about maybe isn't specifically about you but about all of the people here who spamming stuff about the damn cgi like that's all matters and not looking at the overall episode while hating on it. you can play innocent all you want but we both know these people are not exactly doing something respectful to anyone. I won't continue this conversation since I don't think it will be any good to any of us
-Nir-Oct 12, 2022 9:26 AM
Oct 12, 2022 9:17 AM
Feb 2021
ktg said:
-Nir- said:

man let's just stop. these kids haven't put forward a single decent argument other than saying "it's good you dumb." we are just wasting time. they didn't even put a single reason why it's good even when asked. this is just a waste of time
Oct 12, 2022 9:19 AM
Aug 2022
Greg0rius said:
Probably not a bait but repeated threads it’s kinda annoying while the CGI is jarring at times, the story grabbed me. This is one of the anime series that will be carried by its story rather than the animation the reverse of Demon Slayer. I’m thankful for the unknown animators that got sacrificed to make this anime.
"carried by story" dumbass... everyone is more anticipated by its animation because they got talented and popular animators handling this shitfest. No one would be complaining about the cg if everyone cared more about the story rather than the animation
Oct 12, 2022 9:19 AM
Jun 2021
personally i don't care what people say about CGI I want to thank every single person behind the project, I really liked the CGI it's soo good and fluid
They also added pochita noises what more you want from them
Oct 12, 2022 9:21 AM
Feb 2021
ChizuruIsTheBest said:
noctene said:

i have said what's bad about the animation. why don't you elaborate what's good about the animation so that we can have a proper discussion, instead of just saying that it's good

that wasn't the criticism at all, u were just nitpicking things for no relevant reason. if u say this criticism, then i feel sorry for ya mah man

i put forward what's bad about the major scenes in the episode. i am half curious to know what you really think as criticism. i hope you survive in real world when you get to it
Oct 12, 2022 9:25 AM
Feb 2021
KILLUA0000 said:
Greg0rius said:
"carried by story" dumbass... everyone is more anticipated by its animation because they got talented and popular animators handling this shitfest. No one would be complaining about the cg if everyone cared more about the story rather than the animation

true. most people hyping it knows the story. the major reason is to see the story come alive
Oct 12, 2022 9:26 AM

May 2015
Lol this threads hilarious, I haven't seen this much fanboying since SnK season 3. I had no intention on watching this anymore but if each week's gonna bring me this many laughs I just might have to
Oct 12, 2022 9:26 AM
Oct 2022
Theo1899 said:
-Nir- said:

And that is all you will be ever good at
If u don't watch to enjoy
Oct 12, 2022 9:38 AM
Aug 2022
noctene said:
KILLUA0000 said:

true. most people hyping it knows the story. the major reason is to see the story come alive
I am one of those people and seeing Denji get the cgi treatment makes my soul crumble into dust
Oct 12, 2022 9:39 AM
• Mafumafu Fan •

Apr 2018
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful discussion.

AMQ: StephWeeb
Discord: drsteph
Join me on AnimeMusicQuiz!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

995 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Yesterday, 11:17 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 6, 2022

583 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Yesterday, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 29, 2022

1018 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Yesterday, 11:13 AM

» Manga art is bad ( 1 2 )

jooohnny_j - Nov 25, 2022

69 by 876_him »»
Yesterday, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 20, 2022

390 by jojoham »»
Jun 17, 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.