Forum Settings
Forums

Fellow Paper Mario fans, can we still get Nintendo to Remaster Thousand Year Door?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 14, 2023 12:43 PM

Oct 2022
It happened. I hope you are all happy. I couldn't get it back on my day, so I will sure check it out now that it will launch on Switch.

Still a nintendo direct disappointment: No Switch 360 and almost all trailers showed FPS drops
Sep 14, 2023 12:54 PM

Oct 2013
Man, I wish things I asked for would come true months later. As someone who never played this or Super Mario RPG before, I'm glad these games are getting new releases. I'm not sure which one I'm more interested in though.
Sep 14, 2023 3:04 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to Fario-P
WE WON

@_Nette_ @GrimAtrament @StarfireDragon @Maumuu @Theo1899 @crazymario
@Fario-P

HEKKK YEAHHHHHHH!!!

Jokes aside, yay! I'm happy we get to have this happen.
Sep 14, 2023 8:53 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Reply to crazymario
@Fario-P I love chugga's reaction lol.
@crazymario Legit, to quote another oldschool YouTuber, we're all living the human condition but he is speaking it
Sep 15, 2023 8:04 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Reply to Maumuu
@Fario-P

HEKKK YEAHHHHHHH!!!

Jokes aside, yay! I'm happy we get to have this happen.
@Maumuu So many of these reactions are giving me life lol pretty sure I haven't been this crazy ecstatic in a while

Sep 16, 2023 6:20 PM

Oct 2018
I hope it's a good sign that they used this for their big "one more thing" reveal instead of throwing it somewhere in the middle of the direct. I'm still crossing my fingers for a TTYD-tier Paper Mario game a few years from now.
Sep 18, 2023 1:16 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to Fario-P
@Maumuu So many of these reactions are giving me life lol pretty sure I haven't been this crazy ecstatic in a while

@Fario-P Yeah, I haven't seen so much pure, down-to-earth joy in a while XD
I didn't even realize how big the TTYD fandom was.
MaumuuSep 18, 2023 1:20 PM
Feb 16, 10:29 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Reply to Maumuu
@Fario-P Yeah, I haven't seen so much pure, down-to-earth joy in a while XD
I didn't even realize how big the TTYD fandom was.
Sorry for the super late reply @Maumuu... TTYD is indeed a beloved game—I've known that and felt its greatness for years with my own experience with the game—but that group reaction and several other videos online gave a good picture of just how beloved it is to me as well.

No new updates at the moment, but since it's now 2024, more news may be coming anytime now.
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to Fario-P
Sorry for the super late reply @Maumuu... TTYD is indeed a beloved game—I've known that and felt its greatness for years with my own experience with the game—but that group reaction and several other videos online gave a good picture of just how beloved it is to me as well.

No new updates at the moment, but since it's now 2024, more news may be coming anytime now.
@Fario-P It's all good! I have my fair share of love for Paper Mario too, so I'd likely keep talking about it if I'm given the opportunity to do so XD
Welp, some time has passed and MAR10 Day gave us a release date!!
Mar 29, 8:20 AM

May 2016
This thread is great lol. Went from doubt, to hope, and then excitement
Mar 31, 5:37 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Reply to Maumuu
@Fario-P It's all good! I have my fair share of love for Paper Mario too, so I'd likely keep talking about it if I'm given the opportunity to do so XD
Welp, some time has passed and MAR10 Day gave us a release date!!
@Maumuu and it looks like we even got a whole upload of exclusively the reworked intro!!! this is totally beyond a remaster!!

Mar 31, 3:57 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to Fario-P
@Maumuu and it looks like we even got a whole upload of exclusively the reworked intro!!! this is totally beyond a remaster!!

@Fario-P Hey wooahhhhh!!!!! This is so awesome!!! I'm real excited; this has me thinking about new little goodies they could've added into the game!!
Apr 2, 3:17 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Reply to Reshiram_IX
This thread is great lol. Went from doubt, to hope, and then excitement
@Reshiram_IX that's partially why I love bringing up old threads sometimes, it's like archiving the real-time mindset at the time or something lol
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» total games on your steam library ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 22

58 by ProGoddess »»
7 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3564 by Nette »»
Yesterday, 1:22 AM

» Any paradox games fans here?

D5rkUnl0ck3r - May 12

10 by Alpha-Nine »»
May 23, 4:21 PM

» Favorite gaming cover art?

Nette - Apr 25

14 by Galletita »»
May 23, 7:56 AM

» What are your PC specs

ST63LTH - May 5

16 by SnipeStrike »»
May 23, 7:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.