Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love After World Domination
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 21, 2023 1:46 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
One of the recent better episodes, tbh it bothers me a lot this whole culture of people respecting and bowing to a secret EVIL Organization, it is really dumb and retarded, but that part with her sister was really cute.
Jul 19, 2023 12:07 PM

Apr 2013
One of the weaker episodes so far, the dad was funny though.
Sep 19, 2023 1:58 AM
Dec 2022
Desumi and his little sister, Urami has a bonding time. Great to see Desumi's father has a discussion with Fudo who is in disguise. Urami misses her previous Desumi before falling in love. Looks like Fudo will have trouble from Urami in the future.
Mar 12, 1:42 AM

Dec 2022
While I understand that Desumi is a main character, perhaps developing other characters through means other than their inferiority complex relation to Desumi is in order. It's already been made abundantly clear that Desumi is perfect at everything and loved by everyone, so it's not as though there are still unturned stones regarding her.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 6, 10:21 AM

Nov 2013
what are your thoughts on this episode? please share them with us :)

---

after getting caught last episode, they somehow saved themselves by dressing Fudo back into the bad guy's clothes

her father is kinda crazy, the way he even tried to change her room with that red thing...
we also met her sister (did we know her before? it's been 2 years since i watched the previous episodes lol)

her sister sure was disappointed at what Desumi has become, she now looks too soft and happy for a villain, which i kinda agree, but she is still the strongest anyway
again with the talk about becoming a monster, i know it gives them more powers, but don't they fear becoming ugly monsters?

we got to see Desumi beat more delinquents, they never learn lol
her hair sure looked different this episode, i liked it
at the end, the sister aprooved of Desumi's happiness, but she still doesn't like Fudo, and he sure will have to face her when she joins the bad guys LOL
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

90 by FabrehG »»
Apr 16, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

96 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

61 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

61 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

59 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 6, 8:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.