Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2022 8:04 AM

Oct 2014
lmao I thought it was finally time but Yona cockblocks herself even in these situations smh
May 20, 2022 8:55 AM

Sep 2012
So Hak is suffering from PTSD after the flood, not that surprising. I'm glad Yona managed to calm him down.
May 20, 2022 10:17 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
I really wondered how they would handle the emotional ending of last chapter in this one, but Hak still being haunted by the flood was a really good way to smooth out both his emotions and the audience's. It's so nice to see them together again <3
May 20, 2022 2:53 PM

Sep 2021
Hak is really traumatized by the events of the previous chapters, the fatigue and wear from protecting the village for days plus worrying about the health of Yona and the Dragons took its toll.

I wonder if it will have any longstanding effects of is this the extent of it
Sci-Fi Enthusiast
May 20, 2022 2:58 PM
Aug 2016
Cmon yona.... This is what I came to see.. Sigh
May 21, 2022 2:02 AM
Oct 2021
nakkki said:
Cmon yona.... This is what I came to see.. Sigh

Same here, same. 🤷
May 21, 2022 8:07 AM

Oct 2019
The Hakyona moments we got in this chapter got me screaming like a 12 year old, this is what we needed after months of not seeing them together. And of course Yona didn't let Hak go any further :')))
May 21, 2022 10:16 AM

May 2020
LET'S GOO!! MORE YONA AND HAK MOMENTS!! But c'mon Yona we could've seen a little more.. I am so in love with this thing honestly.
May 23, 2022 1:42 AM
Jan 2021
Hak has PTSD ;-;
new hak x yona development :)
May 25, 2022 10:52 PM
Oct 2020
Great chapter. It's good to see Hak and Yona together.
Jun 1, 2022 11:37 PM
Jul 2018
poor hak :( seeing him being vulnerable like that. im so glad tho that hak and yona are finally together again.
Jun 3, 2022 10:52 AM
Mar 2015
It's rare to see Hak in this weak of a state.
Jun 19, 2022 7:40 AM

Jan 2016
Hey. As is expected for romance tagged mangas, a bunch comments lately are just complaining about pace and lack of initiave from Yona or Hak when they obviously like each other. It seems people forget about development. Give time for the story develop itself! Hak has a long way to go before recovering well if he ever recover that is. And that is okay, It's the pace things will go.
Jul 29, 2022 12:54 PM

Oct 2017
Hak is also human, the same as the dragons in some point and that's the main message I am guessing the Kusanagi sensei tryed to portray in the recently chapters and facts. If I were in Yona's position Hak wouldn't left anything behind of me after all lol. I don't know from were she manages always to keep being reasonable in front of Hak and this type of situation where even her was all the time concerned about Hak's wellbeing. It's not that I want to see them go further all the way but this kind of scenes are something I am not against.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Dec 8, 2023 8:19 AM
Feb 2017
Reply to -YUMMY-
Hey. As is expected for romance tagged mangas, a bunch comments lately are just complaining about pace and lack of initiave from Yona or Hak when they obviously like each other. It seems people forget about development. Give time for the story develop itself! Hak has a long way to go before recovering well if he ever recover that is. And that is okay, It's the pace things will go.
@-YUMMY- while many dislike the slow-burn development of the two, especially on Yona's side, I don't dislike it one bit tho. It would be weird for me if everything happened so fast in terms of their feelings for each other (Yona realizing her feelings for Hak, and Hak finally making a move to express his love for Yona more openly). Readers have to understand that Yona loved Soo-won since childhood and got brokenhearted recently. It is as if having feelings immediately for Hak is a requirement, I like how the author made Yona take time to develop deeper and more passionate feelings she has for Hak than Soo-won. Hak, meanwhile, has come to finally not hold himself back anymore after so many years of secretly loving Yona, especially now that she has returned his feelings. He has every right to make a move and express himself to her without hesitation.

This is one of the slow-burn anime/ mangas that I like. And I am happy too that the author did not solely focus much on the romance. For me, everything is balanced. This manga has the best development in terms of romance, plot, and characterization. ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 258 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jun 5

4 by landofthekwt »»
Jun 6, 6:31 PM

» Manga in final arc

MegamiRem - Jun 1

6 by ryzxgum »»
Jun 5, 6:05 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 232 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Oct 8, 2022

4 by Donphan-senpai »»
May 27, 3:41 AM

» Any news on when it's going to end?

Sigi-san - Apr 7, 2022

6 by kihel »»
May 20, 5:00 PM

» What I hate about the series

JolyKyriem - May 9

0 by JolyKyriem »»
May 9, 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.