Oct 2008
Double chin is my insecurity.
Can't think of anything else.
May 5, 2022 3:34 AM

Nov 2020
SofiaBulga said:
Double chin is my insecurity.
Can't think of anything else.

Keep your chin up m8, it's gonna be okay :)

(Literally keep your chin up so your double chin is not visible)
May 5, 2022 3:50 AM

Oct 2008
Agelastus said:

(Literally keep your chin up so your double chin is not visible)

Bruh💧 I'm stressing here, the only solution I see is fitness chewing bubble gum. Show some sympathy.
May 5, 2022 3:58 AM

Nov 2020
SofiaBulga said:
Bruh💧 I'm stressing here, the only solution I see is fitness chewing bubble gum. Show some sympathy.

Sorry, my perfectly chiseled jawline sometimes makes me insensitive towards less fortunate people :(
May 5, 2022 5:17 AM

Oct 2008
Agelastus said:
less fortunate people :(

That's right pity me and buy me some of that bubble gum I mentioned, while you're at it.
May 6, 2022 1:34 AM

Nov 2009
kaede666 said:
my insecurity is probably the strangest
i'm scared of people reading my mind and laughing on me. i have intrusive thoughts about a strange and not-so-nice topic and i'm scared someone would hear it in my mind and laugh. recently i had clients at work and i couldn't help but think about this topic again and the clients laughed while my manager and I were completing their request. i frightened so much...
if you feel like its real (people reading your mind / hearing your thoughts), it distresses you, you cant get yourself to trust that its not real you should maybe talk to a doctor / psychologist about it if possible. It might be a mental illness condition you need treatment for.
DostojevskijMay 6, 2022 1:38 AM
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
May 6, 2022 12:41 PM

Sep 2021
i'm very insecure of walking ahead someone i'm with, maybe it's because i don't want them to see how i walk but i'm not insecure of that soooo idk idk
May 6, 2022 7:08 PM

Dec 2016
_Lycka_ said:
My feet. I don't like people touching them. I think they stink despite scrubbing them and applying baby powder/lotion regularly. I remember crying when the leaders of my church group cleaned our feet similar to Jesus cleaning the feet of his disciples.

So yeah. That.

Honestly, as a trained internet psychologist I read this kind of thing often. It is more common than you may think.
I highly recommend general immersion MAL therapy. As a trained internet doctor specializing in MILFs you should follow my educated counsel and paint your toenails bright red and post numerous feet pics to overcome your internalized insecurity. The road to recovery is clear. All you have to do is take the first steps. Honestly, my strangest insecurity is not helping people with their insecurities.
May 6, 2022 7:15 PM
Sep 2019
I try to hide the sappy side of myself that likes the cute things, love stories, and occasionally cry over fictional stories. I just feel weird expressing those emotions outwardly so I only let loose in privacy. Maybe I haven't found someone whom I'm comfortable openly showing that side of myself to - heck I don't even truly open up around my own family.

May 6, 2022 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
all_marbles_lost said:
_Maneki-Neko_ said:
It's less of a real insecurity, more like an annoyance, but my hair does sometimes this weird anime thing, where a strand stands up in the air on bad hair-days and even with styling products is hard to make them look normal.

Also they get greasy easily, so I have to wash them everyday, which you shouldn't do theoretically, but I don't want to go out like that either.
So they get greasy easily, because I wash them everyday, but I shouldn't do... it's a vicious circle lol.

Also I'm scared that I will forget my hygiene products and suddenly get my period too early.
The pain is real. Metaphorically and literally.

I definitely get the hair thing. After moving to a humid climate not only did a good bit of my hair just straight up fall out, it gets greasy so fast. I've found that natural soap helps me, though. Ever since I switched to this bar soap from some random vendor at my town's Medieval Fair, my hair has definitely gotten better.

Early period, too ... I promise that you are not alone in that one )))

I don't even know why. I guess, because I wash it too often. On hot summer days even twice.

That's the real horror. At home or anywhere near a toilet okay fine, but when you are out or in a train... eww.
May 8, 2022 9:31 AM
Dec 2017
My grey hairs (my hair is still black as my soul thankfully) and also my age i would say. ;-;

Jun 15, 2022 7:25 PM

Mar 2016
Thinking people have up and vanished and disappeared (or even vanished off the face of the earth) if I don't hear back from them a bit later after they last said they would.

It doesn't help that this has always been a thing with me for as long as I can remember and I now have experience of it happening before too, so yeah.... hard to just have it leave me at this point.
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jun 15, 2022 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
My more longstanding insecurity has been my gender. Fuck you Natural-selection!
Jun 16, 2022 8:02 AM

Mar 2016
simone_eatsdirt said:
Illuminatli said:
When the wind moves my bangs. For some reason, I feel like I look ridiculous with my forehead exposed. In my teenage years, I'd use so much hair spray that my bangs wouldn't move anymore even in the wind, until someone touched my hair and got freaked out about how hard it was. Now I don't use hairspray anymore and I'm thankful for every windless day.
Hey! There's one we can relate to. Some people just have the best hair, stays in place no matter what. Every second of my day is spent dabbing my hair down or checking mirrors, honestly it's more of a hassle than it's worth. Wish I just didn't care bout something so seemingly trivial but here I am haha; though the bangs add most of the character to my otherwise totally bland everything, can't risk getting rid of 'em, either!

It sucks though if you don't like HOW your hair stays in place though. I've always wanted flowing bangs with mid-legth hair.
Mine just pops up like a flame and then doesn't move, ever.
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jun 16, 2022 8:09 AM
Jul 2018
I have a lot of them but probably the worst one is how my voice sounds.

Jun 16, 2022 4:35 PM
Mar 2022
I have really skinny legs, sometimes i do not wear shorts because of it.
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Jun 16, 2022 4:56 PM

Sep 2020
Starting a convo is my insecurity, people will think of me weird is what I always had in mind 💀
Jun 16, 2022 5:03 PM
Mar 2022
Meusnier said:
My emotional impulsiveness, but I don't think that it can really be fixed. I hate having to betray my old self (and others) all the time with false expectations.

"So, none of your words can be taken at face value. You will just say that it was true—or genuine—then, but that it isn't any more."
i felt that. Do you have a profound quote for everything!?

Words are cheap. Sometimes As soon as i've spoken i realized i've lied. Sometimes its about not thinking at the time sometimes its about having forgotten and then later i remember and realize i misspoke.

I am trying to cultivate living by the truth in my life. I am still a ways away.
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Jun 16, 2022 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
I think I am what you would call a germa phobe, I always want to be really clean and disinfect always
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» About Sawano Hiroyuki

RudeRedis - 2 hours ago

2 by Theo1899 »»
3 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

54 by lio34 »»
10 minutes ago

» Is MAL dead? ( 1 2 3 )

-Mayhem- - Nov 30, 2022

110 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
20 minutes ago

» environment day

FruitPunchBaka - Today

11 by DigiCat »»
33 minutes ago

» please use online shopping wisely

FruitPunchBaka - Jun 3

7 by traed »»
35 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.