Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 1, 2022 6:23 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Leave that man and get a restraining order... Soon, He will make you his 'sister' and someone else will take your place ..

Man is building a harem..geez luiz what a mess

May 2, 2022 7:49 AM

Jun 2016
TinyTabun said:
Erg_Orgy said:
Tell him what you posted here (maybe word it a bit differently but you get the idea). If he doesn't take your concern seriously, it's probably not meant to be.

His case is a hard one to relate to for many of us, but you can't tell for sure until you sit down and discuss it with him openly. No walking around on eggshells, tell him how this whole thing makes you feel.
If he pulls up the whole "wow I thought you were supposed to trust me" argument after 5 months of dating, which is honestly a lazy retort by itself, there might be something going on.

We got to talk about it and it went really well!!! I wrote all my thoughts in a note and shared it with him and he realized how weird it was to have not mentioned it, he's just gotten so used to her as his sister over the last decade that it didn't cross his mind

I'm glad it worked out!
At the end of the day, partners are individuals, and you can't know their perspective for sure until you talked it out with them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

87 by GinIonSui »»
1 minute ago

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't ( 1 2 )

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

73 by Citrone39 »»
53 minutes ago

» Can you be a good person and a bad person at the same time?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 12

25 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
59 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 3 )

DesuMaiden - May 27

106 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
2 hours ago

» people who live in poorer countries like in South Asia, South East Asia, Africa etc

ryo-san - Aug 17, 2022

24 by deg »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.