Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2022 7:46 PM

Oct 2020
Pretty good episode, we finally get to see Heinrich and we get the declaration of war by Reinhard now, can't wait for the next episode. 4/5
Apr 28, 2022 9:13 PM

Sep 2015
This episode is very exciting
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Apr 29, 2022 5:04 AM

Apr 2020
man, I got sad again when Reinhard was remembering Kircheis's death
Apr 29, 2022 6:32 AM
Mar 2018
I have bad feeling about Admiral Kempf (?) (I think that's his name?)

The fact that they are showing so much of his family and his promise to come back is making me fear that he will die in this military operation.
Apr 29, 2022 11:27 AM
Jan 2019
But I feel so cold, Kircheis..There is no warm light in a world without you and my sister. Damn this hits hard :((
The Geiersburg fortress warp scene was amazing, I cannot wait for the what is coming up.
Apr 29, 2022 12:20 PM

Jan 2009
i wonder what part of the story that disabled noble will have later on

and that big guy admiral got a huge death flag

meanwhile Hilde is gonna be the next Kirchies (that gives him comfort and warm) for Reinhard it seems or maybe she will be his lover
Apr 29, 2022 4:10 PM

Jul 2012
I'm loving this, great episode. The Kempff kids are so cute, I like DNT's portrayal of his family over the OVA actually.

Next episode... finally the committee!
Apr 29, 2022 6:09 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The warp of the Geiersburg fortress was a success and now they have declared war on the Free Planets Alliance. Reinhard is definitely not the same man after Kircheis died as he continues to isolate himself from his subordinates. He feels like there is no point in all of this if Kircheis and his sister is not there. Getting a huge death flag from Kempff as this may be the last time he see his kids again.
Apr 30, 2022 9:18 AM

Dec 2008
That daring plan a success, oh no!

warp of the Geiersburg fortress looked really awesome, but with the big fleet it turned into something intimidating.

Free Planets Alliance is probably completely unprepared, I hope something goes seriously wrong with the empire strike force, otherwise it would be over for the Alliance
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2022 9:17 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The warp of Eisenburg fortress is cooler here than in the OVA. Modern animation helps a lot in these kinds of scenes.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 5, 2022 4:48 PM
Oct 2016
My heart breaks for Reinhard. His best friend and companion is dead, his sister receding into seclusion, he's at an all time low dealing with the weight of the world. Keeping his promise to Kircheis is the only thing keeping him going now that he feels so cold. I teared up when Reinhard visited the place where Kircheis sacrificed himself. Everything started to change after that happened, Reinhard might've been content just being the emperor and stopping the corrupt nobles. Now he has to take it all for Kircheis, never stopping until the whole universe is under Reinhard control. Somehow that damned warp theory worked and they moved that giant fortress with it. Reinhard pushing full steam ahead to attack Iserholn since they can warp right in front of it. Big shifts coming to end the season in these last few episodes.
May 7, 2022 2:46 PM
Jan 2018
Oberstein scares me. And for Kempff all hope is lost, the guy received SO MANY signs.
May 9, 2022 9:31 PM

Jan 2020
That warp scene was intense.

Just like Reinhard, I don't think I'll get over Kircheis's death and the gaping hole he left in his friend's heart.

RadioYactive said:
Oberstein scares me. And for Kempff all hope is lost, the guy received SO MANY signs.

SAME! Oberstein's ambitions seem limitless, it's indeed scary.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jun 20, 2022 7:06 PM

Mar 2019
No doubts... this was the Best episode so far.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jun 6, 2023 9:39 AM
Nov 2012
I was expecting the warp to go terribly wrong with the death flags raised by Kempff when he was with his family so I was surprised it actually went well. But I guess the campaign is just starting again so he will still be away from his family for some time.

That last scene with Reinhard was so sad though, Kircheis really was the person he shouldn't have lost and hearing him say how cold he feels in a world without him and his sister was really emotional and shows just how much his heart is closed off.

Lol Reunthal's sense of humor, him saying that if a bomb were to be thrown at that moment the universe's fate would have change drastically was such an unexpected comment.
Jul 23, 2023 12:05 PM

Aug 2019
Without Kircheis around Reinhard is not the same. He is beginning to distance himself from his subordinates.

Admiral Kempf is raising a lot of death flags. We’re seeing a lot of his family.

The wrap scene was incredible! The animation was something
Nov 24, 2023 4:20 AM

Oct 2017
And that's how important the presence of Siegfried Kircheis was, everyone can't help but think what would happen if the GOAT was still alive. Reinhard has completely closed off his heart. Can anyone make place for themselves there anymore? Hilde perhaps, given how close she has gotten to him and seems to care for him quite a lot maybe someday?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu Episode 12 Discussion

Kayle_x_Morgana - Jun 2, 2022

36 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 24, 2023 10:03 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu Episode 11 Discussion

samashi20 - May 26, 2022

21 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 24, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu Episode 10 Discussion

AddaeAkono - May 19, 2022

18 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 24, 2023 8:08 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu Episode 9 Discussion

gainaxgeek - May 12, 2022

28 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 24, 2023 6:07 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu Episode 8 Discussion

AddaeAkono - May 5, 2022

21 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 24, 2023 5:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.