Forum Settings
Forums

What are you currently anxious about and why?

New
Mar 27, 2022 4:59 AM

Oct 2018
Is there anything or multiple things you're anxious about ?

I'm currently anxious about time just going by and not meeting my own expectations. I guess this is because I'm not getting any younger lol.

And when creation goes to die
You can find me in the sky
Upon the last day

And you will be okay
Mar 27, 2022 5:21 AM

May 2014
My art, I guess. I doubt myself constantly and ruin my motivation because the voice in the back of my head tells me that I'm never gonna be good enough.

Mar 27, 2022 5:21 AM

Sep 2020
welp i just got to know that we have a unit test next to next week and i only got this week to study
Mar 27, 2022 1:16 PM

May 2013
Nearly constant over my job. For no reason because I'm the darling of the store.

Just constantly afraid.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 27, 2022 1:20 PM

Feb 2020
Ah I'm just longing to move house, as I'm getting to the end of my tenancy and I want out of here. The house has been bought by my Sis for me to rent of her, but haven't heard much for ages now :/
Also I guess I'm a little worried about money, even though I should be good after I get my inheritance :/
Mar 27, 2022 1:26 PM

Mar 2015
Yes.

I suffer from anxiety disorder.
Mar 27, 2022 1:29 PM
Jul 2018
Moving in the near future, finding the right place and not getting destroyed by the housing market…..
Mar 27, 2022 9:42 PM

Jun 2020
anxious because i feel so fucking fat
Mar 27, 2022 10:11 PM

Jan 2021
literally everything. offline school starts tomorrow and i dont want to go. i havent met my classmates in two years and never kept contact with them.

"Many people die with their music still in them. Too often it is because
they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out."

Mar 27, 2022 10:36 PM

Jul 2021
Work - trying to appear competent.
Family - trying to keep a decent relationship.
Friends - trying to keep old ones and make new ones.
Mar 28, 2022 9:30 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Same as you op and I guess awaiting death
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Mar 28, 2022 4:54 PM
Mar 2022
I'm anxious about school, I don't think I can ever get good grades in class.
Mar 28, 2022 5:02 PM

Jul 2019
Getting fully employed after university. Since it's rarely a good start for fresh out of college students.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 28, 2022 5:06 PM

Sep 2009
i'm never not anxious honestly, just constantly a ball of nervous anxious energy
Mar 28, 2022 5:37 PM

Nov 2020
My path after highschool. I’ve discussed this a lot on Mal but it’s still hard to know what to do. I currently want to take a gap year and do some trades while attending a coding boot camp to gain some knowledge of coding before attending a college. This will most likely change though because 1 month ago I planned on going to culinary school but decided not to because a chefs pay and wokelife balence is garbage.
I’m also worried about school currently bc I was getting really good grades during the first semester but this 2nd semester I’ve been pretty stressed with a lot of stuff and my grades have plummeted.
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
Mar 29, 2022 7:27 PM
Apr 2020
I'm always anxious about school even when I have no assignments due.

Right now I'm mostly anxious about catching up on the missed assignments I have cause I got food poisoning woohooo.
Mar 30, 2022 12:22 AM

Oct 2020
The future and its uncertainty. I just don't know what do with my life
Mar 30, 2022 5:44 PM

Oct 2016
New testing for my heart condition. If I fail I have to get on even more medication.
Mar 30, 2022 6:32 PM

Jul 2021
Everything. I seriously don't know what I'm doing anymore in terms of school. Had straight A's all throughout freshman year, and then bang, Covid-19 hits and quarantine starts. I completely screwed up sophomore year, online school. Fail almost all my classes. I'm trying to retake all those failed classes now, and I'm almost done, but My GPA is a mess because of that one year.

Junior year comes in and I'm doing pretty well again, albeit still recovering/making up for sophomore year. I want to take some college classes over summer to boost my Junior grade, but I don't even know if that'll be possible. I'm just hoping that I can take classes over summer that will contribute to Junior year, because if they contribute to Senior year (which doesn't even count in GPA for UC's), I'm screwed.

And all these questions keep plaguing me. What would my standing be if Covid-19 never happened? What if we had gone back to school August 2020 instead of staying online? What if I had taken extra AP classes over Sophomore summer instead? What if?

Ever since Junior year started I've felt like everything was too late to fix. I know this thinking is probably irrational, but I feel like my future is basically done for if I can't raise my GPA to a high level that qualifies for top UCs. My parents expect so much from me, have been patient with me, and I feel like I've flushed all their hard work down the toilet and disappointed them. If I can't get into any top UC's I'm dead meat. I don't want my whole education/future to be ruined because of one year.

I probably shouldn't be spilling all my personal life info like this tbh.. but I just want to get it out somehow.

I'm just banking on taking extra classes this summer. But I am a bit more hopeful now as I've just had some of my questions answered about the whole summer class ordeal.

Aside from high school I guess I'm not really anxious about anything else..

Mar 31, 2022 1:10 AM
Jul 2018
I'm currently anxious about having corona because it's just annoying.
Mar 31, 2022 1:10 AM

Oct 2008
I'm a little curious about my salary for the month of March. My shifts at work were all over the place. So my employer might play the "woops it slipped my mind card", which he did a little bit with my February salary.

What else, I'm anxious about buying a gaming tablet or laptop. The money I've saved up, should also be used for another reason. Not everything I've saved up, but a good portion of it.

Lastly I am currently anxious about, if after I get home from work today. Will I be in the mood to finish an anime I'm half way through done with. God I hope I'm in the mood, I really want to be in the mood.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which of these 6 sets of values sounds like you the most?

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

5 by elgatosaika »»
1 minute ago

» do you still live with your parents?

FruitPunchBaka - 1 hour ago

5 by LoveYourSmile »»
20 minutes ago

» If you had the chance, which anime character would you cosplay as?

ojibanana - May 21

30 by Rinrinka »»
46 minutes ago

» Can't come up with a name for an art account

StrawberryBlxxd - 2 hours ago

9 by Zarutaku »»
47 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - May 27

71 by RyuRabbit »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.