Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2022 12:58 AM

Nov 2011
Heh, an episode dedicated to shipping building and repairs. I mean, it kinda makes sense with the developing events at this point. Oh and can't forget about the pirates.

Not a very exciting episode imo, hopefully next will be better.
Mar 6, 2022 1:42 AM

Jun 2019
Ehm... another one of those boring episodes. This time, their ship got stuck and for that, they're going to the repair island where they can get their ship repaired. Pierrot is stalling at this point. Come on, guys.
Mar 6, 2022 1:54 AM
Jul 2018
This is why the worst studio ever is studio peirrot if new anime watcher watch this anime they think its trash show because of this shiit filler
Mar 6, 2022 2:17 AM
Mar 2022
So there ship broke down and they run into a ship builder I enjoyed the episode an cruising through these fillers I got my hopes high for Baruto in the future Naruto started off slow too an had it's share of fillers when the time comes hoping they bring Shippuden Ninja War type pressure.
Mar 6, 2022 2:35 AM
Feb 2022
BORRING just and just and just REALLY BORRING.
Atwix-alecsMar 6, 2022 2:40 AM
Mar 6, 2022 2:38 AM
Feb 2022
Meh... This episoade was REALLY BORRING... I mean... Nothing really happened...
If was a fight The episod was more cooller but
how i said nothing really happened...
We do not get any info about funato... It was just Really borring. =(((((((((((((((
Mar 6, 2022 2:39 AM
Jun 2021
boruto going even down the drain with the fillers
Mar 6, 2022 3:14 AM
Nov 2019
When will the filler episodes end?
Mar 6, 2022 3:35 AM

Apr 2018
the only good part was Mitsuki going after Kawaki, that was pretty funny

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 6, 2022 3:42 AM
Aug 2021
oh no, is Mitsuki's sun replaceable?😅😅😅😅
Mar 6, 2022 4:24 AM
Jul 2018
I almost fell asleep while watching this boring episode. Damn, I hope that fillers will end as soon as possible but unfortunately it's just a dream...
Mar 6, 2022 4:28 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Looks like the ship will be stuck there for about a real month or so later. Oh well, how am i not surprised at all about that. At least those Mitsuki stalking Kawaki honestly a fun part. Even though the shipbuilders isle also quite an interesting addition to these shallow filler. But when the episode isn't about building up the ship, and introduction of the new kid, which definitely a part of Funato clan, i feel like there's nothing i can write about rather than waiting next week to see the progression of this new little story. Main event? Yeah, yeah, for more than 2 months later, i see. Alright, then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 6, 2022 5:24 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Wake me up when the boat arc ends.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 6, 2022 5:46 AM

May 2021
Guys please remind me when an actual canon episode comes out .
Mar 6, 2022 5:46 AM

Mar 2020
Interesting episode.

Hehe. Is Boruto-kun really hallucinating? Haha. Ikada-kun is a mysterious hito. I wonder what's his relation with the Funato Ichizoku.

I'm enjoying this arc!!

Looking forward next week!!
Zorosuke_Mar 6, 2022 5:52 AM
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Mar 6, 2022 9:32 AM
Aug 2021
It was OK episode the soundtrack it was really pleasant.
Mar 6, 2022 1:10 PM
Jan 2021
Boruto's group gets stranded at sea. Denki doesn't have the capabilities to fix the engine that was blown up in the last episode, so the ship can't move anymore. Boruto is sitting at the edge of the boat and falls into the sea, and gets saved by some unknown individual with webbed hands. Boruto is sure that this wasn't an hallucination, and when Boss Kajiki and Ikada come over, Boruto is convinced that Ikada is the one who saved him. He even goes as far to check to see if he has webbed hands, and finds nothing. Either one, Boruto was hallucinating or two, there's a deeper story involving Ikada in which he turns part fishman.

IS BORUTO GOING TO RIPOFF FISHMEN IN ONE PIECE?!??!?!?!? I guess we'll have to see. A lot of Naruto's personality is a ripoff of Luffy. His tendency to come up with nicknames for people, never going back on his word are two major things that Naruto ripped off from Luffy. It makes sense why a writer would want to take qualities from the greatest and most badass fictional concept to ever become a conceivable human thought, Monkey D. Luffy, BUT JUST BE ORIGINAL.

So Kajiki agrees to repair the ship so Boruto's group can get back to the Mist, since there are no other boats available. Kawaki and Mitsuki go off to explore the island, Team 5 and Boruto help Kajiki, Ikada, and the other shipbuilders with repairs, Sarada, Kagura, Buntain, Hebiichigo, and Kyoho go over to try contacting the Mizukage, and they all agree to meet back at Boss Kajiki's dock when they're done. For some weird reason, Mitsuki is following Kawaki like a creep.

To end things off, Ikada failed to keep the ship parts in stock so Boruto and Ikada have to go to a specific factory to get one of the key parts in fixing the engine. Luckily for Ikada, guarding missions is Boruto's specialty.

I'm excited for what's coming next!
Mar 6, 2022 4:54 PM
Oct 2019
wow what a coincidence, Ikada have same hair color and same eye color with the Funato Clan lmao
davidyodo24Mar 6, 2022 5:27 PM
Mar 8, 2022 9:59 PM

Oct 2008
d'awww Boruto's got a new friend huh!...
3/5.

Mar 17, 2022 3:24 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Good good, Mitsuki and Kawaki interacting just how I imagined them to. :U Looks like Mitsuki's found someone to latch onto for a bit, hee hee. Gosh darn it, Mitsuki's too cute. ;o;
Oh yes, and the rest of the episode happened. Yep. Uh huh. Not that I've seen Luca and have only seen clips, but maybe it's like a Luca thing. Maybe his hands are only webbed when in water or something. I dunno.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 20, 2022 5:43 PM

Dec 2015
Find it a bit strange that Kagura or Boruto don't see a resemblance to one of the Funato clan members they fought in the prison. On top of that, wouldn't those shipbuilders recognize someone like him?

Maybe he got lost at sea at some point? Ah well, it'll get resolved eventually.
Mar 31, 2022 2:49 AM
Feb 2022
Pre_Yum said:
Ehm... another one of those boring episodes. This time, their ship got stuck and for that, they're going to the repair island where they can get their ship repaired. Pierrot is stalling at this point. Come on, guys.
Boruto has no boring episodes!!! 😡😡
Apr 26, 2022 9:28 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I almost thought Fishmen were a thingz in this universe.
Ever since the episode where they introduced amphibious vehicles, I know the series would never be the same again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 119 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2019

32 by Chfenj_ »»
May 22, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 218 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2021

160 by Gabriel31YT »»
May 17, 9:50 AM

Poll: » what do you'all genuinely think about the boruto part 1? (no bait/serious/an honest talk) ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2023

62 by FruitPunchBaka »»
May 7, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

327 by Domfromthenick »»
May 3, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 29 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2017

58 by ItachiSanStatus »»
May 1, 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.