Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 9, 2015 6:37 AM

May 2014
My chest hurt while Nana was having problems breathing...

I really hope Shin and Reira will end up together.
Oct 16, 2015 12:57 PM

Jul 2013
One minute this series is going good and the next it swerves a sharp corner and the direction changes.I'm really starting to have zero idea how this is going to end.
The family scene where Takumi meets Nana1's family was nice
Ren seems to be missing Nana2 sleeping in the bath tub like that.

It's seems like Nana2 is realizing that Nana1 really left and she can't seem to find the bond that connected them which is making her freak out.
Feb 22, 2016 7:10 AM

Oct 2015
Damn this anime. I wonder if there's someone who's going to die. I feel like the author haven't had enough of the pain he/she's bringing to the audience. I wouldn't be surprise. Damn, just damn.
Apr 23, 2016 8:40 AM

Aug 2014
oh no call an ambulance! no wait.. she's only hyperventilating
This new girl at first so full of energy then at the end totally the other way, strange.

That dormitory thing is such a shithole :o I wonder if this Gaia is really good agency or just some scam.

I liked Takumi and this scene with Nana family :)

EDIT: I didn't realize untill watching ep 43 that there are two new grils in this episode Miu and Yuri
Thyriad-oPPailovApr 23, 2016 9:33 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Dec 30, 2016 11:56 PM

Sep 2015
lel all the guys know about Yuri the AV Actress
Mar 4, 2017 2:52 AM

Mar 2015
Hmmm wonder what's gonna happen now. I agree with everyone that I've no clue where this is going but I can only hope for the best with 5 episodes to go.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 12, 2017 4:19 PM

Nov 2016
I just hope Nana and Hachiko will be able to see each other again.. :/

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 26, 2017 11:33 PM
Oct 2017
hey! I’ve just watched nana anime, and I want to know what about Nana’s illness. Why she lost her memory?
Apr 27, 2018 9:47 AM

May 2016
I can't believe Nana is hurting so much because of Hachi she really really loves her.
May 18, 2019 9:14 AM

Oct 2012
Haha you know the most famous celebrities among men of culture usually AV girls, we all just knew about them a little bit
Ssshh.. it's normal xD

I mean Nana (八) clearly doesn't care anymore
She's a little bit sly girl inside. As long she get what she wants, it's all matters in her life
Couldn't possible back down from all of this either

Hyperventilating is really common when people panicked
I guess they didn't realized that they're sucking air more than they need
"Signature removed"
Jun 6, 2019 11:40 AM
Apr 2016
Ah, I really do ship Shin x Reira A LOT, they're adorable with those message exchanges. The ending got me uneasy, something really is wrong with Nana, hopefully it's not something too bad...
Jun 14, 2019 7:17 PM
Jul 2014
Yay! Reira is finally writing back. Shin and Reira really have a way with words and expressing their thoughts so beautifully.

The training camp was so wholesome lol I love that

Even though we got to learn a little bit more about Takumi's background and family, I still can't get myself to like him. His sob story is sad but not enough for me to like him. I still don't ship it at all even though they're engaged now and about to have a child.

I'm glad Nobu reached out. Hachi better respond or so help me God...

Nana worries me. It's sad that she thought of Hachi as her purpose to succeed at that time. I hope her panic attack or whatever was happening isn't a sign of something worst to come. And who was that random girl in the hallway?? Was she only placed in the story so we could see her feeding her fish???

And Yasu is MAD IN LOVE omfg this man would die for Nana.
May 30, 2020 6:25 AM

Jul 2015
Hold on Takumi is 1.83m ?!? Don't know why I assumed him to be over 1.9m, which means the rest of the cast is pretty short wow...not that I can say much about it with my 1.65m...*cries in short*. I can see why Takumi is such a selfish prick hearing a bit about his dad

Lmao them knowing an adult video actress, I kind of expected Nobu and Shin to recognise her...but Yasu...

Jul 24, 2020 3:27 AM

Nov 2018
Well, 1.83 is a lot for japanese people and he is also nicely built.
I am 1.83 myself, but I just seem above average where I live.
I hate everyone equally
May 7, 2021 8:03 AM
Mar 2021
im so nervous omg what is happening
whats happening to her omg omg poor nana is she gonna be okay
Jun 12, 2021 12:25 AM

Apr 2021
Takumi manipulated me too and I don't like it... 🧐
Jul 1, 2021 3:28 AM
Mar 2021
It's not that hard to guess. Hachi genuinely tried to reject her feelings toward takumi but failed. Nobu kind of gave up when he realized it's impossible to bring her back
Nov 3, 2022 9:14 AM

Apr 2016
Felt bad for Ren, their relationship is giving signs of ending but is not because someone did something bad but simply she's not that in love with him anymore.

Hachi's family is hilarious and the series does a great job showing how "charming" Takumi is on the surface.

All of them falling for the AV actress, now that's bi panic.

Not surprised Nobuo is "moving on" but is going to take a lot of effort for Nana to able to even acknowledge the idea knowing her abandonment issues, watching her the whole episode on the verge of a panic attack and then have one at the end was sad, very sad.

Fives episodes left, I don't like this D: I want more D:
Apr 3, 2023 2:26 PM
Oct 2017
A panic attack, I have suffered of those a lot, and even more in the pandemic, so I know how it feels like, it absolutely fucking sucks, although mine are more like a lot of palpitations and fear of a heart attack instead of hyperventilation. I thought that what Nobu said meant she would realize she loves Nana, but the narration said she would like to be a fish with Ren, so I am a bit confused, she knows she can't be with Nana right now unless she fights on her own, but what does this mean for her if losing Nana causes her an attack?

I'm confused, and a bit intrigued.
Apr 25, 2023 5:00 AM

May 2014
Morridine said:
Nobody else found the scene with Ren sleeping in the bathtub disturbingly sad? I felt too before that itw as him not paying enough attention to Nana, but I guess she doesn't care enough either.
I'm surprised I had to scroll so far down the comments in this thread to find a comment mentioning it, definitely the most depressing part of the episode for me. Ren and Nana clearly have such strong feelings for each other but their communication isn't always there, and the distance they have to put up with due to both having their own dreams they want to achieve. It really sucks!
art by @u_zuta on twitter

Sep 21, 2023 7:05 PM

Mar 2023
soo is hyperventilation just not a thing anymore orrrr...
also takumi and nana's family meeting was kind of cute and I REALLY WANTED TO HATE HIM
May 26, 4:44 PM

Sep 2016
Nana: How do I keep a connection to Hatchi?

IDK MAYBE CALL HER??????
Jun 14, 12:11 PM
Feb 2021
At the end of every episode I want to scream! Lol thinking about all of this miscommunication is stressing me out. Nana would literally feel so much better if she just talked with Hachi, realized she loves her (romantically or otherwise), and told her as such. I think they really need eachother 😭. And I was actually glad to see Nana realizing what she needs to say to Ren in the elevator, she really just needs to call him and communicate: I don't want you to love me so half-assedley!

G-d this is such a mess with Yasu and Nobu too 😭 at least Nana and Yasu seem to understand they can't jump at eachother with love right now. Honestly if at the end of all this they are together I will be fine with it but only if she and Ren properly broke things off and she talked to Hachi about it. Though I would be kind of heartbroken about about the Ren Nana breakup.

I am happy things with Takumi and the family went well. He's an ass but staying with him seems like the most stable choice for Hachi and the baby, in the end. Her and Nobu just seem to unrealistic at this point. I think if they did meet up just so Hachi could explain what really happened and give him some closure (because her leaving him thinking that she full on cheated on him with Takumi while they were together, was the most hurtful part imo) then it wouls be fine and they could both move on easiee and their circles wouldn't be in so much conflict. Things would be easier for Nana too!

Ahhhhh this show is so good but so painful 😭. Also I still think Reira should be arrested, it's so sad how Shin has gotten attached to her. Even though I think the emails he sends her are really beautiful and sweet.

And lastly (to end my essay on this episode 😍 lol), I was so scared by Ren in the bathtub. I thought he was dead. The scene felt very suicidal, like he was so lonely and empty he didn't want to live anymore. I wish Nana would call him.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » NANA Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kappaka - Nov 19, 2008

70 by Commandtwt »»
Sep 15, 8:00 AM

» Who is the worst character in Nana? ( 1 2 )

Yuki_Nonaka - Feb 10, 2017

71 by Raiseii »»
Sep 13, 12:19 PM

» So I just finished the Nana anime…

Krystopher - Aug 24

21 by falko92 »»
Sep 9, 3:56 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - May 16, 2008

77 by ann_sordo »»
Sep 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Nana Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jul 28, 2007

400 by hadasilv »»
Sep 3, 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.