My guesses would be around late 2023
KatoWorksJan 1, 2022 2:22 PM
Jan 1, 2022 12:07 AM

Oct 2015
KatoWorks said:
According to this Weibo source, an anime announcement may come soon,

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4720791834593114#comment

My guesses would be around late 2023

why the f**k no rumour from their own country ??
Jan 1, 2022 12:16 AM
Feb 2021
Not gonna happen lol
Jan 1, 2022 1:01 AM

Aug 2020
Not gonna happen, keep coping.
Jan 1, 2022 4:26 AM

May 2021
This man has leaked 2 anime adaptations on his weibo, Solo Leveling and Otonari no tenshi Sama, and for Otonari no Tenshi Sama the web domain registration has been registered and will be officially announced on January 4, 2022 on "GA Bunko & GA Novel 2022 New Years Anime Festival". I hope at least for Solo Leveling there is also evidence of web domain registration to strengthen this rumor into real.
Jan 1, 2022 8:22 AM

Jan 2014
sadly, SL anime is unlikely to happen due to it's storytelling. unless they alter the story, it's not gonna happened.
Jan 1, 2022 9:17 AM

Nov 2013
Funny how the tweet cites literally no source and uses a cover of the comic as the picture.

Yeah, it's not happening.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jan 1, 2022 9:27 AM

Jan 2019
The rumors and hopes about a possible adaptation of Solo Leveling were expected. The manhwa closed recently, it is a highly popular series and the anime market urgently needs an adaptation with South Korean origin to keep up. That would be good for everyone.
Jan 1, 2022 9:35 AM

Jul 2019
Didn't people say this after season 1 ended too or smth?
Jan 1, 2022 10:39 AM
Jan 2020
it's funny how everyone is denying the adaptation, I actually don't know why the leakers should be lying
Jan 1, 2022 11:08 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
It is not just one or two leakers, and the manhwa ended recently there is many factors to help this to be true.
And it is now or never, because it will get less popular since it ended.
I will not say that is true but i think there is a good chance of it happening.
Jan 1, 2022 12:38 PM

Oct 2021
Not really a fan of Mid Leveling but it will help the anime industry to reach mainstream status in the west together with the Chainsaw Man anime, so I'm all for it.
Jan 1, 2022 1:49 PM

Jan 2017
leomike47 said:
it's funny how everyone is denying the adaptation, I actually don't know why the leakers should be lying

Are you new to internet ? There is plenty of liar there...

As to why a lot of people don't trust those leaks :
- There is "leaks" and rumors about an Anime adaptation since years , but still nothing was said officially.
- Those leakers give 0 source , and have no credibility from their past leaks. (If they even has one to start with...) It's basically : "Source ? Just trust me bro."
- It got recently officially announced that an OST based on Solo Leveling would be created.
Wouldn't it have been logical to announce the production of the potential Anime instead/at the same time... ?

So yeah , i'm not hyped by those "leaks" , especially since it's far from being the first time.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 1, 2022 3:05 PM
Jan 2020
Alexioos95 said:
leomike47 said:

Are you new to internet ? There is plenty of liar there...

As to why a lot of people don't trust those leaks :
- There is "leaks" and rumors about an Anime adaptation since years , but still nothing was said officially.
- Those leakers give 0 source , and have no credibility from their past leaks. (If they even has one to start with...) It's basically : "Source ? Just trust me bro."
- It got recently officially announced that an OST based on Solo Leveling would be created.
Wouldn't it have been logical to announce the production of the potential Anime instead/at the same time... ?

So yeah , i'm not hyped by those "leaks" , especially since it's far from being the first time.
it's strange because when I hear a new random anime leaked everyone talks like that anime is actually out, now that a famous manga gets leaked everyone is saying that its a cap, it doesn't really makes sense. As I've heard some leakers are actually in contact with someone who works for the anime company, ofc that's what I've heard so I don't know if these are true information or not
Jan 1, 2022 3:15 PM

Jan 2020
Yukino_chan99 said:
This man has leaked 2 anime adaptations on his weibo, Solo Leveling and Otonari no tenshi Sama, and for Otonari no Tenshi Sama the web domain registration has been registered and will be officially announced on January 4, 2022 on "GA Bunko & GA Novel 2022 New Years Anime Festival". I hope at least for Solo Leveling there is also evidence of web domain registration to strengthen this rumor into real.

Everyone in this thread should read this comment, it shows the reliability of the source and it's up to yall to decide whether you'll accept this or not.
Jan 1, 2022 4:05 PM
Jan 2021
Yukino_chan99 said:
wait OTONARI NO TENSHI SAMA ANIME ADAPTATION GETTING ANNOUNCED? WHAAT bro i read all the wn and noe im buying its light novel. Byw about Solo Leveling i'm not sure,but i'd give a hope
Jan 1, 2022 8:13 PM
Oct 2020
This is all, I heard that it will come out April 2022 but feels kind of soon. https://youtu.be/SJl7MOe-JAI
Jan 1, 2022 8:55 PM
May 2021
I doubt that if it will get an anime as the way they portrayed Japan. Well I think that it can get an Korean original animation or be better a Donghua, anime is most unlikely.
Jan 1, 2022 11:38 PM

May 2021
goldfishluke said:
Yukino_chan99 said:
wait OTONARI NO TENSHI SAMA ANIME ADAPTATION GETTING ANNOUNCED? WHAAT bro i read all the wn and noe im buying its light novel. Byw about Solo Leveling i'm not sure,but i'd give a hope
Yeah, Otonari no tenshi sama will get an anime adaptation, the leak also comes directly from the officiall Twitter account. and maybe it will be officially announced at "GA Bunko & GA Novel 2022 New Years Anime Festival" January 4th.
https://mobile.twitter.com/tenshisama_GA/status/1477188012518014976
https://mobile.twitter.com/SugoiLITE/status/1477223037309095939

Previously those man had also leaked it on his weibo account about the Otonari no Tenshi anime adaptation, that's why I hope the solo leveling anime adaptation will also become real.
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4720860412511026
Yukino_chan99Jan 2, 2022 12:00 AM
Jan 1, 2022 11:45 PM

Jan 2017
leomike47 said:
it's strange because when I hear a new random anime leaked everyone talks like that anime is actually out, now that a famous manga gets leaked everyone is saying that its a cap, it doesn't really makes sense. As I've heard some leakers are actually in contact with someone who works for the anime company, ofc that's what I've heard so I don't know if these are true information or not

Because you don't see a lot of people acting as if Solo Leveling Anime is already 100% there for tomorrow right now ?

And when those Animes get leaked , they are by really reliable leakers , with small "proof" or their credibility , like SugoiLite or MangaMomuraRE.
For example , they talked about the Otonari no Tenshi-sama adaptation with the web domain registered , but not about Solo Leveling because it's still baseless rumors since years.

KatoWorks said:
Everyone in this thread should read this comment, it shows the reliability of the source and it's up to yall to decide whether you'll accept this or not.

True , it seems to actually be the most reliable source that i've seen cited up to now.
But since i know nothing about him or Weibo in general , i won't trust it , just in case of a fake. x)

KingAssWhooper said:
This is all, I heard that it will come out April 2022 but feels kind of soon. https://youtu.be/SJl7MOe-JAI

This is the PV Trailer for the OST who was announced some days ago.
That's one of the cause as to why people are crazy about an Anime adaptation of Solo Leveling.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jan 2, 2022 12:14 AM
Jan 2020
Alexioos95 said:

Because you don't see a lot of people acting as if Solo Leveling Anime is already 100% there for tomorrow right now ?

I don't really understand what you meant with this

Alexioos95 said:
And when those Animes get leaked , they are by really reliable leakers , with small "proof" or their credibility , like SugoiLite or MangaMomuraRE.
For example , they talked about the Otonari no Tenshi-sama adaptation with the web domain registered , but not about Solo Leveling because it's still baseless rumors since years.
as far as i know this is the first time about confirming an adaptation, and its been confirmed as someone said by SPY and more leakers in the same day so ofc I'm not saying that it'll be 100% sure but as some leakers said we'll get an official announcement soon.

Jan 2, 2022 12:24 AM
Sep 2020
@Alexioos95
On January 1, 2022, anime news leaker SPY claimed, “Solo Leveling TV anime in production.” When SPY was asked if he was “sure” he simply replied, “Yes.”

This information hasn’t been verified with an official source or confirmation. As such, it should be treated as a rumor and taken with a grain of salt. However, SPY does have a history of providing accurate anime news leaks.

It’s also a believable rumor since the popular Solo Leveling manhwa finished adapting the ending of the web novel’s story in late 2021. There’s already a Solo Leveling video game and live-action TV drama being developed, so why not an animation? Now all we have to do is just wait.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_Dominating/status/1477295045447409669
Jan 2, 2022 12:25 AM

Jan 2017
leomike47 said:
I don't really understand what you meant with this

I was asking you if you still didn't saw the flood of people who think an Anime adaptation of Solo Leveling is already confirmed , ready to be released for tomorrow.

and its been confirmed as someone said by SPY and more leakers in the same day so ofc I'm not saying that it'll be 100% sure but as some leakers said we'll get an official announcement soon.

I didn't knew this SPY guy before some days ago , and he seems to be an average "leaker" who just post new published pictures to me , but maybe i'm wrong , as i don't know him.
Of course they all post something the same day : the day of the last chapter of the Manhwa.
I also find it... weird... that almost none of those leakers talk about the OST who was officially announced , not even reporting it to the community.

@Murayama75 , seems improbable to me that he reply with a "No" instead of the "Yes" he did , tho.

But welp , we'll see with time.
But hyping yourself too much could result in a huge deception , so take care. x)
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jan 2, 2022 12:35 AM
Jan 2020
Alexioos95 said:

I was asking you if you still didn't saw the flood of people who think an Anime adaptation of Solo Leveling is already confirmed , ready to be released for tomorrow.

ngl I've seen more people skeptics about it.

Alexioos95 said:

I didn't knew this SPY guy before some days ago , and he seems to be an average "leaker" who just post new published pictures to me , but maybe i'm wrong , as i don't know him.
Of course they all post something the same day : the day of the last chapter of the Manhwa.
I also find it... weird... that almost none of those leakers talk about the OST who was officially announced , not even reporting it to the community.

that may be a point, but it can also be a "proof" that we're getting an anime, I mean whats te sense of doing an OST completely random.
Jan 2, 2022 12:40 AM

Jan 2017
leomike47 said:
that may be a point, but it can also be a "proof" that we're getting an anime, I mean whats te sense of doing an OST completely random.

If it was the case , don't you think they would have announced the Anime , and we would have discovered the OST in it , rather than announce an OST with a short trailer (Which could hint to a Music Video with maybe some Motion picture) and then announce an Anime between the announce and the release of the said OST ?
Seems extremely weird to me.

For the "random" side , it's not unusual for Manhwa to get OSTs on some hype chapters to increase the feels even more , and with the success and end of the Manhwa , it's a good little opportunity to celebrate it.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jan 2, 2022 12:45 AM
Sep 2020
Alexioos95 said:
@Murayama75 , seems improbable to me that he reply with a "No" instead of the "Yes" he did , tho.

But hyping yourself too much could result in a huge deception , so take care. x)
It's up to you to believe these rumors or not, I personally have been following SPY for a long time and he has a good track record, although he never provides any evidence like web domains or anything like that and he just posts pictures and information that looks ridiculous, but it always did surprises us how everything he writes in his posts always comes true. he also leaked Spy x Family anime adaptation and the release schedule for Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War.
Jan 2, 2022 3:23 AM

Apr 2018
All the news facts pages are confusing the anime adaptation with the MV. It's hilarious..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 2, 2022 7:06 AM
Feb 2016
Murayama75 said:
Alexioos95 said:

It's up to you to believe these rumors or not, I personally have been following SPY for a long time and he has a good track record, although he never provides any evidence like web domains or anything like that and he just posts pictures and information that looks ridiculous, but it always did surprises us how everything he writes in his posts always comes true. he also leaked Spy x Family anime adaptation and the release schedule for Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War.

"Good track record" my ass.

He tell Act Age & Fire Punch getting anime in early 2020 ,and since that no one info about that LOL.

Even Act age Manga get Cancelled instead getting anime Adaptation
Jan 2, 2022 7:22 AM

Jul 2020
Hope Crunchyroll does not get their hands on this.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 2, 2022 7:34 AM
Jan 2021
Yukino_chan99 said:
goldfishluke said:
Yeah, Otonari no tenshi sama will get an anime adaptation, the leak also comes directly from the officiall Twitter account. and maybe it will be officially announced at "GA Bunko & GA Novel 2022 New Years Anime Festival" January 4th.
https://mobile.twitter.com/tenshisama_GA/status/1477188012518014976
https://mobile.twitter.com/SugoiLITE/status/1477223037309095939

Previously those man had also leaked it on his weibo account about the Otonari no Tenshi anime adaptation, that's why I hope the solo leveling anime adaptation will also become real.
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4720860412511026
daamm bro this year will be one of the best
Jan 2, 2022 9:26 AM
May 2020
Abyhape said:
sadly, SL anime is unlikely to happen due to it's storytelling. unless they alter the story, it's not gonna happened.
Well the leaks say that it's gonna be adapted by a South Korean studio, the same studio which animated Legend of Korea so I don't think they have to alter the story
Jan 2, 2022 10:34 AM
Sep 2020
KelvinNazrey said:
Murayama75 said:

"Good track record" my ass.

He tell Act Age & Fire Punch getting anime in early 2020 ,and since that no one info about that LOL.

Even Act age Manga get Cancelled instead getting anime Adaptation
Just because he guessed wrongly one or two of the most leaks he leaked doesn't mean it makes his track record become bad, you ignore the fact that most of what he leaks become real, that's why until now many people still believe the leaks from him. Even in football, Fabrizio Romano also made a mistake when he said Wijnaldum was definitely going to Barcelona but in the end he decided to accept PSG offer more. It just example, it indicates that they are also human beings who are not free from mistakes.
Jan 3, 2022 2:45 AM

Oct 2020
Based on leaks circulating that studio Mir will adapt Solo Leveling, Studio Mir is the studio that is working on Avatar: Legend of Korra. most of their work aired on Nickelodeon, so if these rumors are true, Is Solo Leveling still considered Anime because it's not done by a Japanese studio??
Jan 3, 2022 3:52 AM

Jan 2017
Snow_dropindo99 said:
Is Solo Leveling still considered Anime because it's not done by a Japanese studio??

South Korean animation is called "Aeni".
Since MAL allow Chinese & Korean works in their database , it'll be added if those rumors end up to be true.

For the "Is it still Anime ?" , it depends on the definition of "Anime" you have.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jan 3, 2022 5:21 AM

Oct 2020
Alexioos95 said:
Snow_dropindo99 said:
Is Solo Leveling still considered Anime because it's not done by a Japanese studio??

Since MAL allow Chinese & Korean works in their database , it'll be added if those rumors end up to be true.

For the "Is it still Anime ?" , it depends on the definition of "Anime" you have.
Oh i see, thanks for your opinion. for me personally Anime=Japanese Animation, so I think at least there should be a part of Japan involved in the production to be considered anime. TOG, GOH, Noblesse for me can be included as anime because they were made by a Japanese studio and filled with Japanese voice actors.
Jan 3, 2022 5:43 AM

May 2021
Snow_dropindo99 said:
Alexioos95 said:

Oh i see, thanks for your opinion. for me personally Anime=Japanese Animation, so I think at least there should be a part of Japan involved in the production to be considered anime. TOG, GOH, Noblesse for me can be included as anime because they were made by a Japanese studio and filled with Japanese voice actors.
Same as my thought, if this was adapted by a studio outside of Japan this might not be considered as anime, because anime is Japanese animation. but even if it wasn't adapted by Japanese studio I would definitely watch it anyway.
Jan 3, 2022 6:14 AM

Jan 2021
anime adaptation will happen for sure, we just don't know when

too much money can be made to skip this one

Mar 17, 2022 11:06 AM

Jan 2017
Already 2 weeks that the MV got released , but there is still no one to talk about it... ?
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Mar 27, 2022 10:33 PM
Oct 2020
I hope Japanese studio animate Solo Leveling
Apr 14, 2022 1:26 AM
Sep 2020
Trust me, this is will NEVER get an anime adaptaion NO MATTER how popular it is.
Apr 23, 2022 7:30 AM
Jan 2020
Solo Leveling will not get an anime adaption, especially from japan animation studio
Why? because it's just mid brainless teenage fantasy
Apr 23, 2022 7:38 AM

Jan 2017
TheJohns said:
Solo Leveling will not get an anime adaption, especially from japan animation studio
Why? because it's just mid brainless teenage fantasy

It's actually a point that can warrant it an adaptation...
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Apr 24, 2022 10:13 PM

Jun 2021
Psycho_Goku said:
but it will help the anime industry to reach mainstream status in the west together with the Chainsaw Man anime, so I'm all for it.

You do realize that anime has been in the mainstream for at least a decade, right? Millions of people around Europe and North America watch anime.
Apr 24, 2022 10:52 PM
May 2015
This series is pretty average. So I can't imagine why it wouldn't get adopted so long as they don't make the series go on for too long since towards the end it gets pretty political with the whole Korea thing.
Apr 25, 2022 5:32 AM
Sep 2020
I hope Solo Leveling become anime
Apr 25, 2022 7:01 AM

Apr 2019
I anyway hope it will not get an anime adaptation
Only a few studios can animate it as perfect as it is and I think they are busy with other projects so I prefer staying with a perfect manhwa than getting a bad anime adaptation

Animating the perfect is not given to everyone, remember this guys
たのむ

More topics from this board

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 14 Discussion

BTDarklings - Sep 26, 2019

10 by Chrismokelky420 »»
Jun 11, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 139 Discussion

zkl_ - Feb 10, 2021

27 by phantom346 »»
Jun 4, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 135 Discussion

lazy_Modifier - Jan 13, 2021

24 by phantom346 »»
Jun 4, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 113 Discussion

BTDarklings - Aug 5, 2020

25 by phantom346 »»
Jun 4, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Solo Leveling Chapter 10 Discussion

BTDarklings - Sep 26, 2019

18 by Chrismokelky420 »»
Jun 2, 7:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.