Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 1, 2021 7:44 AM

Nov 2021

You are not born a man, also no woman can tell you what a man is, the same way no man should dare tell a female what a woman is, Men are recognized by other men, because men need other men, you are a man once you are of use to the tribe/family

FeirceiDec 1, 2021 9:47 AM

Dec 1, 2021 7:49 AM

Aug 2009
No offense but I prefer Donny Osmond's ideas on the matter.

Dec 1, 2021 7:54 AM

Nov 2021
FacelessVixen said:
No offense but I prefer Donny Osmond's ideas on the matter.

the guy's like the biggest wimp ever, I mean the mulan character, not the singer

Dec 1, 2021 8:17 AM

Jul 2007
Being a man sounds kinda like a pain in the arse.
Dec 1, 2021 8:21 AM

Feb 2015
Feircei said:
Men are recognized by other men, because men need other men[/b]

this guy gay 😂

But you know what...t's 2021. There's nothing wrong with coming out.
Dec 1, 2021 8:35 AM

Nov 2021
MF_Kane said:
Feircei said:
Men are recognized by other men, because men need other men[/b]

this guy gay 😂
But you know what...t's 2021. There's nothing wrong with coming out.

It's 2021 you should by now realize that you can love and respect another man without it being gay. There's a difference between love and lust.
Have your friends never told you ''I love you'', that' sounds sad. I'm not saying it as an insult, it just sounds sad.

Scud said:
Being a man sounds kinda like a pain in the arse.

being a woman is way worse or at least I have heard....
FeirceiDec 1, 2021 8:45 AM

Dec 1, 2021 9:00 AM

Jan 2019
So you just want to be able to love other men, eh?

Dec 1, 2021 9:17 AM
Jul 2018
This gives off "I'm 14 and this is deep" vibes
Dec 1, 2021 9:22 AM

Mar 2008
Incomprehensible manosphere fodder. Biologically inaccurate at that. You literally contradicted yourself on almost every point somehow. I would elaborate but doesn't feel worth it weaving through such a tangled mess of word salad.
Dec 1, 2021 9:25 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
A man is a male that can live constructively and of age to reproduce

Dec 1, 2021 9:45 AM

Nov 2021
Sheklon said:
So you just want to be able to love other men, eh?

Hahaha you did the funny

traed said:
Incomprehensible manosphere fodder. Biologically inaccurate at that. You literally contradicted yourself on almost every point somehow. I would elaborate but doesn't feel worth it weaving through such a tangled mess of word salad.

I disagree, I would elaborate but it doesn't feel worth it.

Sackamore said:
This gives off "I'm 14 and this is deep" vibes

I can see that.

Lolsebca said:

Sums it up properly.

Dec 1, 2021 9:52 AM

Oct 2015
Feircei, why did you shorten your OP
Dec 1, 2021 9:54 AM

Nov 2021
umicorm said:

Law of average, fewer words always have a better impact.

Still learning the art of speaking and communication myself.

Dec 1, 2021 9:56 AM

Oct 2015
Feircei said:
umicorm said:

Law of average, fewer words always have a better impact.

Still learning the art of speaking and communication myself.

Oh okay. Well then, as you were. The original was interesting btw.
Dec 1, 2021 10:15 AM

Oct 2015
Teach us your ways, O' wise men understander!

Feircei said:
Men are recognized by other men, because men need other men

Interesting wording there, but then again, what is more in line with a real man™ than seeking the masculine companionship and comfort of another fellow man, isn't that right? (:
Dec 1, 2021 10:55 AM

Nov 2021
Auron_ said:

Feircei said:
Men are recognized by other men, because men need other men

Interesting wording there, but then again, what is more in line with a real man™ than seeking the masculine companionship and comfort of another fellow man, isn't that right? (:

Do you have a father? an uncle? a granpa? do you love any of them?
Do you have a brother?
Do you have a mentor or someone you are being a mentor to?
Do you have a real friend?

You see, masculinity is not just competition and domination as other put it, it is also fellowship and mutual respect and a deep understanding for one another, something that is incredibly hard to achieve between a woman and man.

Also the gay joke was already done by like 3 people now, no offense but get some originality

Dec 1, 2021 11:34 AM

Sep 2015
It's funny that same people that use gay jokes ( that are unfunny and uncreative af ) would get triggered when someone says something against LGBTQ.

on topic : you are kinda right, to be a manly man that does manly man things you first need to be around manly men, and that's why usually males who grow up around single moms are little simps, woke wimps although there are exceptions and that's for a whole another discussion.
¬
Dec 1, 2021 12:19 PM
Jul 2018
go outside and touch grass please
its important
Dec 1, 2021 12:28 PM

Nov 2021
TrishaCat said:
go outside and touch grass please
its important

Been out all freaking day, I'm tired, let me rest.

Dec 1, 2021 12:31 PM

Jun 2016
A good heart makes a man. A man's reliable and a good person, someone who helps those in need. Doesn't have to be financial, but a man is generally a supportive person.

You can do as much manly shit as you want, if you're not a good person, you're not a real man.

And yes, men need other men for a myriad of reasons, the primary reason these days being mental health support and lifting each other's spirits.
Dec 1, 2021 12:35 PM

Nov 2021
men have penis, women have pussy, water is wet, fire is hot
Dec 1, 2021 12:46 PM

Nov 2021
highinhibition said:
men have penis, women have pussy, water is wet, fire is hot

Elaborate please.

Erg_Orgy said:

You can do as much manly shit as you want, if you're not a good person, you're not a real man

Perfectly summed up, reminds me of those video trends with bodybuilders saying "retake masculinity" and blah blah...real masculinity stuff should being teachers, nurses, doctors, soldiers....not lifting weights and posing with oily skin.
sobergintoki said:
what do you think it would take for the homies to revoke my man card?

Probably what would it take to dissapoint your younger self, when you were a kid and dreamed of superheroes.

Dec 1, 2021 3:39 PM

Feb 2018
Perception and perspective probably.. one can think of themselves as whatever they like, but it doesn't mean the majority will perceive you that way. That's why lots of stereotypes exists

Life shapes you, as others have put

So you become a man once you can/have self-actualized and can navigate through this world on your own, otherwise you stay a boy trapped and weak

That's why it's important to have good role models and at least one strong parent
Dec 2, 2021 3:54 AM

Nov 2020
Straight up from Google :

Male : of or denoting the sex that produces gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring.

Man : an adult male human being.

One is an adjective (sometimes a noun), other is a noun. One is a more general classification than the other. One is a more biological term, one is a more social term.
If you ever feel bored and are questioning the meaning of your existence, read deez blogs. Maybe you will find your answers.
Dec 2, 2021 4:16 AM

Nov 2021
WutIsDis said:
Straight up from Google :

Male : of or denoting the sex that produces gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring.
Man : an adult male human being.

One is an adjective (sometimes a noun), other is a noun. One is a more general classification than the other. One is a more biological term, one is a more social term.

I think we are both smart enough to know that in daily life scientific definitions are rarely useful.

I also like to think of manhood as the way it was seen back in tribal times, if you were not a decent male you were not counsidered part of the group, you were just an outcast.
if you are not part of the men in the tribe, probably no one considers you a man and probably you didn't deserve yet to be called as one.

Dec 2, 2021 4:31 AM

May 2020
Lolsebca said:

Pretty good definition IMO. Hope i someday can be a proper man.
っ◔◡◔)っ ♥Average gamer and anime enjoyer♥
Dec 2, 2021 5:04 AM

Mar 2020
Congratulations of saying so much in words but so little in meaning, sounds like word salad

Dec 2, 2021 5:12 AM

Nov 2021
epicpunnyname said:
Congratulations of saying so much in words but so little in meaning, sounds like word salad

sure it does, sure it does. Now eat your veggies boy

Dec 2, 2021 5:17 AM

Mar 2020
Feircei said:
epicpunnyname said:

sure it does, sure it does. Now eat your veggies boy
Great argument there, maybe being a man means throwing a hissy fit and insulting people when they claim your arguments don't make sense

Dec 2, 2021 5:20 AM

Nov 2021
I respect this line of thought but a lot of males/females do not necessarily conform to the stereotypical ideals of what makes them those biological, naturally-selected, identities. Many have tried to fit those aligned categories, only to realize that it is not confide with what they feel and are from inside.
Dec 2, 2021 5:45 AM

Oct 2015
Feircei said:
Auron_ said:

Do you have a brother?

You see, masculinity is not just competition and domination as other put it, it is also fellowship and mutual respect and a deep understanding for one another, something that is incredibly hard to achieve between a woman and man.

Also the gay joke was already done by like 3 people now, no offense but get some originality

Loving and caring for the men in your life is hardly masculinity, unless you mean to say girls can't love their father and brothers to the same degree. The deepest mutual understanding I had with anyone in my life has been a woman, so I just wholesale reject that idea that the gender gap preclude people from being able to have profound connections. It may if you objectify the opposite sex, but that sounds like a you problem.

I said nothing of the sort my good sir, or do you think camaraderie is gay? (:
Auron_Dec 2, 2021 5:49 AM
Dec 2, 2021 6:29 AM

Nov 2021
Auron_ said:
Feircei said:

Do you have a brother?

Loving and caring for the men in your life is hardly masculinity, unless you mean to say girls can't love their father and brothers to the same degree. The deepest mutual understanding I had with anyone in my life has been a woman, so I just wholesale reject that idea that the gender gap preclude people from being able to have profound connections. It may if you objectify the opposite sex, but that sounds like a you problem.

I said nothing of the sort my good sir, or do you think camaraderie is gay? (:

you will realize that women objectify men way more than men objetify women once you start knowing more females :)

More topics from this board

» How old were you when your birthday stopped being special to you?

Jomfrey - 9 hours ago

19 by SmugSatoko »»
3 minutes ago

» What is a food you hate that everyone likes? ( 1 2 )

ThisAaugh - Aug 30, 2023

93 by Vezioh »»
55 minutes ago

» Do you play video games? ( 1 2 )

Cammell - Mar 13, 2022

51 by Vezioh »»
1 hour ago

» Favorite places in the EU you have visited, and where in the EU would you like to go next

KiraraFan - Yesterday

7 by LoveYourSmile »»
2 hours ago

» What are you investing your money in? What are your goals?

removed-user - Nov 16, 2021

33 by LoveYourSmile »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.