Forum Settings
Forums

what is the worst anime you have ever watched

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 14, 2022 2:10 PM

Dec 2019
Anime about a grey-haired protagonist who f--ks five girls.
Anime about lolis doing disgusting things.
A creepy short anime with an ugly artstyle.
Mar 14, 2022 2:35 PM

Aug 2020
spoon stop making the most basic threads on the planet or .......
Mar 14, 2022 2:39 PM

Dec 2020
VVBROS said:
Tokyo Ghoul

I hated it. It kept annoying the living shit out of me(I might read the manga because I heard that the adaptation didn't stay faithful to it)

Also seeing you say that the worst you've seen was the promised neverland season2 hurts because season 1 was the first ever anime that I watched(don't get me wrong season 2 was shit but I can't get rid of the biased opinion I have towards it)

I notice that for myself as well, a lot of shows I initially watched (Ex. Absolute Duo), I was impressed by. Over time, I came to realize they were shit.
"Did you forget already? In my word the color "red" doesn't exist. These must be...my tears. Ever since I woke up from my coma...I think I've been waiting for this very moment. You'd do well to remember this, Maya. The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."
(Ace Attorney T&T: Bridge to the Turnabout)
"I'm my worst critic." (Kendrick Lamar)
Mar 14, 2022 2:53 PM

Aug 2020
Excluding single episode anime, it would have to be Asobi Asobase. I dropped it after the first episode because I hated it so much. It unquestionably has the worst art-style I have ever seen in an anime that even Shitcom can surpass. Not to mention the comedy was absolutely atrocious. Anyway, just my opinion so don't read into it too much.

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

Mar 14, 2022 3:09 PM

Sep 2019
Code: Breaker is my number one hated anime for a very long time. Hated the characters, they had the usual stereotypical tropes, especially the protagonist. As she had stupid meaningless heroic beliefs that I can't tolerate every episode. The story feels really superficial and funny enough the script was terrible.

There's some more anime I hate (not so much) but code: Breaker is an honourable mention.
Mar 14, 2022 3:14 PM
Mar 2021
Attack on titan man there wasn't a single moment where I didn't want to bash my head into the tv while watching but i kept watching since it was supposed to be one of the best
Mar 14, 2022 3:25 PM

Sep 2015
Isuca, Absolute Duo and Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO.

Not even therapy cand erase that.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Dumb narcissistic perverts is supposed to be funny? ( 1 2 )

Ri-KoRin - May 21

51 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime you liked more on second viewing

JoeChip - May 21

33 by Sean_Murray »»
7 minutes ago

» Will AI help reduce "crunch time" in the anime industry?

GoatPieceLuffy - Today

21 by zombie_pegasus »»
12 minutes ago

» Anime tropes you want to see more of

ST63LTH - May 13

23 by Zamus_Edits »»
17 minutes ago

» Which CHARACTERS do you think inspired others? (physically or personalitywise)

IpreferEcchi - Mar 11

34 by Lucifrost »»
30 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.