Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2021 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
Erika, Sakaki and her mother almost got slaughtered by the professor, and to expunge the curse from Sasaki took a whole deal of effort just from escaping her worst nightmares from her past.

As for Mikado and Hiyakawa and the rest, their plan continues in secrecy against The Palm of the Research Hand Society, to end the Professor for good. While Erika is more determined than ever, Hiyakawa continues to be more blurred and less attached about the entire situation, though his revenge against the Professor feels like it takes precedence over everything.

Mikado is being locked up by Hiyakawa through the triangle gate, and into the house that no one can leave. Mikado being interrogated by the woman that has once never left the house, he gets some practical tips from her to try to save Hiyakawa and relieve him of the curse that keeps him alive, and that deep hatred in his heart.

Getting close to the ending of the manga at this juncture for the final arc, and Mikado will drive both the Professor and Hiyakawa crazy.
Nov 28, 2021 8:06 AM
Sep 2015
That's such a weird meeting between your boyfriend and your dad.
Nov 28, 2021 9:56 AM
Dec 2020
Idk if it's just me or I am just disappointed by this anime.

First, why tag this as BL if there's little to no chemistry between the lead characters? I'm not saying that it has to be a cheesy love story. I get it. It's more focused on the horror and mystery stuff, but at least show some progress in their relationship. The OP/ED clips of them has more chemistry than in the current story lmao.

Second, even though that they're focused more on the ghost/mystery plot, I always felt confused and bored every single episode.

Lastly, the pacing is so weird to me. It's kinda fast paced yet there's so many dialogues that I can't help but yawn. I would rather have more episodes of this to fully understand everything than a pacing like this.

It's 9 episodes now and I just lost hope. However, I am gonna continue watching anyway since it's 3 episodes left and this is LITERALLY the ONLY "BL" that we have this season. *sighs*
Nov 28, 2021 10:09 AM

Nov 2019
Erika is finally free, but Hiyakawa sure has trapped Mikado a lot in this episode.

While Mikado did seem to do the right thing, the next step is to talk to Hiyakawa (which he's been trying to do) so let's hope he gets through to him soon
Nov 28, 2021 10:29 AM
Sep 2015
uenoyamasimp said:
this is LITERALLY the ONLY "BL" that we have this season. *sighs*

Not the only BL because we still have Maou Evelogia ni Mi wo Sasage yo even if it's just 5 minutes per episode and no international broadcast.
Nov 28, 2021 11:07 AM
Apr 2020
Nice episode. Erika saved Sasaki from the curse amd tasted the death of someone she knows, probably her father. She's finally free and ready to fight!

Mikado: Dad meet my boyfriend.
LMAO

Mikado saved the civilian because he knows that Hiyakawa can handle the situation. And he actually did. And transported Mikado somewhere, again, lmao, then screen turned black for a few seconds. cliffhanger ending. I kinda like it.

Nov 28, 2021 4:39 PM
Jul 2018
Oh Erika having good thoughts and Mikado it's not free right now to do things it kind of makes plans or goals difficult.
Nov 28, 2021 10:08 PM

Dec 2020
It took so long for this to be good but damn this is actually good
Nov 29, 2021 10:57 AM

Jul 2009
HIURIKA´S MOM MVP (T_T)

From the beginning I had a good feeling about the plot. This episode finally confirms my suspicions; Hiyakawa Rihito is a true villain in the making.

What are you goin to do, Mikado?

Ao_Blue said:

Mikado: Dad meet my boyfriend.
LMAO

x2

lordgaara said:

I think the cadence has been appropriate, the events converged just in time!

uenoyamasimp said:

First, why tag this as BL if there's little to no chemistry between the lead characters? I'm not saying that it has to be a cheesy love story. I get it. It's more focused on the horror and mystery stuff, but at least show some progress in their relationship. The OP/ED clips of them has more chemistry than in the current story lmao.

Second, even though that they're focused more on the ghost/mystery plot, I always felt confused and bored every single episode.

LET ME EXPLAIN YOU
Nov 29, 2021 8:56 PM
Sep 2015
Oh! I forget to mention one symbolism I love. When Erika is crying in the car, and Sakaki turn on the car's windscreen wiper (because it's raining), the meaning behind it is "I'll wipe away your tears". While I don't ship heterosexual couple, I think they could be BFF. Sakaki is the hottest guy in this anime and it'd be a wasted if he's involved in heterosexual relationship.
Dec 3, 2021 5:45 PM
Dec 2020
lordgaara said:

Yup. Thought about dropping it multiple times in the first few weeks , but glad I stuck around.. Now that the "horror" aspect has taken a front seat, the shows gotten a lot better .
Dec 3, 2021 11:43 PM

Jan 2020
I'm very puzzled by this episode. The more I watch, the more it gets interesting. The buildup in this episode in particular is very good. I like how the mystery is more engaging now.

If Erika finds out that Mikado is sensei's son, would she use him against his father? Did the father really curse himself? Why is Hiyakawa so obsessed with his hatred? I'm hoping the future episodes can answer my questions.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Dec 5, 2021 7:03 AM

Jan 2013
Mikado's dad uses the bad feng shui of the house to power himself up?!

uenoyamasimp said:

It's not. MAL misclassified this anime. You should never trust MAL when it comes to tags.
Dec 5, 2021 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
The curses and illusions of this show are the highlight of each episode and the last episodes are getting close I will be waiting a lot with the outcome of this show.
Dec 10, 2021 1:20 AM

Jun 2020
Omg that after credits scene. He chose to save the random passerby instead that got caught in all this. Mikado a man of morals. Poor Hiyakawa completely misinterpreting it. Oh no.......

I love to see them bicker like an old couple lololllll. And Sakaki is so protective of Erika♡ Thankfully she has him around.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 25, 2022 1:27 AM

Mar 2010
Man. Mikado's dad is too sick in the head now lol

Well things are going to get worse. Mikado just met his dad.
May 19, 9:59 AM
Mar 2021
Suit son cours de manière random

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 19, 2021

29 by xDestinyStarzx »»
Jul 2, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 3, 2021

83 by FrantrelYt »»
May 26, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 12, 2021

10 by JeanFranciss »»
May 26, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 5, 2021

9 by JeanFranciss »»
May 19, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 21, 2021

10 by JeanFranciss »»
May 19, 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.