Forum Settings
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2021 8:29 AM

Oct 2017
Breaking Takemichi's arm like that was brutal.
Nov 23, 2021 8:34 AM
Jan 2021
Bruh these chapters are damn fucking short.
Nov 23, 2021 9:19 AM

Apr 2018
It's just getting worse at this point. Takemitchy going in was the most useless thing he could do. Mikey's dialogues nowadays contain three words ''DARKNESS,EMPTY,DIE'''

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 23, 2021 9:19 AM

Apr 2020
TakeMitchi! you are like my brother! Blame me if I did something wrong. You are really strong and brave. You are my hero. But I shoot you several times! I will beat you to death and now I will break your elbow! OMG! Shinichiro should be happy that he is not in place of Michi!
I am really curious what does that sound mean? (next chapter is the end of the volume so it's likely that something big will happen)
Nov 23, 2021 9:28 AM

Jan 2021
Mikey is unmatched.He took South like notning and even scared senju.Again Mikey fall to the darkness and his dark Impulses🤣🥲South's face now is half gone he didn't even put up a fight😂😂😂😂😂This chapter proved my point about Mikey being the strongest and izana being the second strongest.Mikey with his dark Impulses is badass but he disappointed me a lot when he broke takemitchi's arm like seriously takemitchi throwed a life when he married hina and the boys are happy to try and save mikey and now this is his reward?I don't know how takemitchi would stop mikey from killing Terano but he would be able to do it.Takeomi and Senzu were very lucky this time.Mikey could've destroy them too but for some reason he didn't maybe cause they were close to takemitchi.Anyways the chapter was 5/5.Short as always and very badass.
Nov 23, 2021 9:35 AM

Dec 2020
when he said “I’m the same. That’s why im here to destroy you.” Is he saying this confirming he can time leap or just that he likes destroying things too?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2021 10:15 AM

Jun 2020
imdizzy said:
when he said “I’m the same. That’s why im here to destroy you.” Is he saying this confirming he can time leap or just that he likes destroying things too?

He was talking to South, right? So probably the second option.
Nov 23, 2021 10:32 AM
Nov 2021
imdizzy said:
I think he is saying this cuz Takemichi already told him about the future, and in every single timeline, he destroyed everyone's life.
Nov 23, 2021 11:26 AM

May 2016
Oh shit here we go again.
Nov 23, 2021 11:34 AM
Jun 2021
Takemichi involving again just to get his arm broken :d, also the chapters are so shooooort
Nov 23, 2021 11:36 AM
Nov 2020
I’m honestly not sure if takemichi can even help Mikey anymore.
Nov 23, 2021 12:15 PM

Nov 2016
Never would've expected that a moment would come where I would dislike Mikey. It's always a minus in my book when the mangaka makes characters too edgy.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 23, 2021 12:20 PM

Dec 2020
interesting but very short chapter. mikey breaking takemichi's arm hmm
Nov 23, 2021 1:48 PM
Jul 2020
This story is just awful, I wish I never picked it up
Nov 23, 2021 6:48 PM

Oct 2016
Mikey, South and Senju are unhuman, but Mikey is a whole 'nother level of beast.

South really thought they were on par lmao.

Rip Takemitchy's arm.
Nov 23, 2021 8:22 PM
Mar 2021
kinda gaining pace rn from the previous few chapters, but it's really, really not as good as something like tenjiku. Tokyo revengers peaked at tenjiku and no one can tell me otherwise.
Nov 23, 2021 8:46 PM
May 2021
Takemichi be like: Mikey I came here to stop you again.

Mikey be like:I'm not gonna fall for you cheap tricks again .So, get the hell outta here..
Nov 24, 2021 12:14 AM
Jan 2021
This has to be the worst chapter of TR i’ve read, that panel with mikey using nen was so corny i wanted to throw my phone, like just shoot the guy already we know from past chapters this mfs aint bulletproof
Nov 24, 2021 12:48 AM
Jun 2021
This was a fine ch Mikey overpowering all and takemichi:the crybaby hero using his S tier crying technique and trying to stop Mikey(in this process Mikey broke his arm and he is crying in pain but then also trying to stop him).South was very excited in first,saying Mikey is on par with him but Mikey beat his face to a pulp but I see that coming because Mikey is too strong and then Mikey asking south how he wanna die and takemichi as usual crying and saying 'Dont do it,Mikey-Kun!!'(holding his arm).My guess for next chapter-Senju is going to make moves.Anyway a 7/10 ch(3.5/5) so I will give it a round off 4.
Nov 24, 2021 12:50 AM

Aug 2021
Mikey has become too edgy. I never thought a time will come where I'll start to dislike him. Now that I think about it, whenever Michi goes back to the present, Mikey is always on top of a criminal organization. There's no saving him

South too has that "dark impulses" so why make him unable to even put up a fight? The battle's leaning too much on mikey and it's making the story uninteresting to me.

The story's going downhill. Tenjiku arc and Mikey vs. Izana's fight was really the peak after all.
Nov 24, 2021 12:59 AM
Jun 2021
sera_ayuzawa said:
Mikey has become too edgy. I never thought a time will come where I'll start to dislike him. Now that I think about it, whenever Michi goes back to the present, Mikey is always on top of a criminal organization. There's no saving him

South too has that "dark impulses" so why make him unable to even put up a fight? The battle's leaning too much on mikey and it's making the story uninteresting to me.

The story's going downhill. Tenjiku arc and Mikey vs. Izana's fight was really the peak after all.
What we say it yeah,you took the words out of my mouth🌚💀
Nov 24, 2021 1:35 AM

Aug 2021
BlizzardBoy026 said:
sera_ayuzawa said:

What we say it yeah,you took the words out of my mouth🌚💀
lol sorry about that
Nov 24, 2021 4:26 AM

May 2015
This manga was a lot better with Kisaki in it. Should've ended when he died.
Nov 24, 2021 11:50 AM

May 2020
The current arc just isn't interesting at all. Mikey became an edgy criminal who overpowers every single character in the series. I don't understand how South (Who also has the so called "dark impulses" ) can't even put up a fight against Mikey after all that build up he had about how strong he was.
Also so the story isn't interesting anymore . I hate to say it but this series went downhill after Kisaki's death.
Nov 24, 2021 2:53 PM
Dec 2020
At this point fuck it imo I don’t want takemichi to try to save Mikey anymore if it comes to leave him behind then LEAVE IT BE cause you can’t save everyone.
Nov 24, 2021 3:02 PM
Dec 2020
SideCharacterKal said:
It's just getting worse at this point. Takemitchy going in was the most useless thing he could do. Mikey's dialogues nowadays contain three words ''DARKNESS,EMPTY,DIE'''

Honestly at this point I don’t think takemichi can do anything unless the Author pulls some dumb shit and takemichi stops Mikey from his dark impulses.
Nov 24, 2021 3:04 PM
Apr 2018
Damn, I really miss the way the series was during its first arc ,mikey being a ''dark'' character is done in an awful way, Tokyo revengers should have ended an arc ago
Nov 24, 2021 3:42 PM

Oct 2019
I hate these recent chapters so much. Tokyo Revengers is so fucking shit in it's current state. I've always loved Mikey man, why did the author ruin him
Pain
Nov 25, 2021 3:22 AM

May 2020
GG_RX said:
SideCharacterKal said:

Honestly at this point I don’t think takemichi can do anything unless the Author pulls some dumb shit and takemichi stops Mikey from his dark impulses.

Look at how the story is going. Of course the author is going to pull some dumb shit
Nov 25, 2021 5:35 AM
Dec 2020
Ruz69 said:
GG_RX said:

Look at how the story is going. Of course the author is going to pull some dumb shit

Lmaoooo It’s either the author gives takemichi a new power up refereeing to time leaping/ gets a strength power up to fight Mikey somehow(do not want him to get a random strength power up) or tries to stop Mikey with a speech. Hopefully it’s a speech so I can laugh takemichi getting his ass beat by Mikey XD
Nov 26, 2021 4:29 AM
Aug 2020
Senju will knock Mikey out obviously. Draken already foreshadowed Mikey being defeated.

On another note, has the fighting scenes always been this bad? Senju vs South was really bad, Mikey vs South was ridiculously bad, like just a bunch of scrapping across the panels wtf was that.

I agree with everyone that said the manga went downhill after Kisaki, it really should have ended previous arc too.

Im still mad about Drakens death that was some fn bs, but then again, im still mad about Emma's death.

Truth is, if Mikey havent joined a gang nothing bad would have happened to him in his life, actually if his brother didnt join a gang this whole thing would've never happened. Mikey seemed like a rich kid that lived in a mansion, he could've had a great life, instead he joined a gang and everyone close to him got killed or destroyed because of it, way to go A hole.
Nov 26, 2021 9:51 AM
Dec 2020
Tenshi_Budo said:
Senju will knock Mikey out obviously. Draken already foreshadowed Mikey being defeated.

On another note, has the fighting scenes always been this bad? Senju vs South was really bad, Mikey vs South was ridiculously bad, like just a bunch of scrapping across the panels wtf was that.

I agree with everyone that said the manga went downhill after Kisaki, it really should have ended previous arc too.

Im still mad about Drakens death that was some fn bs, but then again, im still mad about Emma's death.

Truth is, if Mikey havent joined a gang nothing bad would have happened to him in his life, actually if his brother didnt join a gang this whole thing would've never happened. Mikey seemed like a rich kid that lived in a mansion, he could've had a great life, instead he joined a gang and everyone close to him got killed or destroyed because of it, way to go A hole.

What they did to Emma was so dirty. And I agree it should’ve ended during the tenjiuk arc but at the same time we wouldn’t know who is the other time leaper.
Nov 27, 2021 7:57 AM

Jul 2015
chapters are getting shorter and shorter lol

I have a strong feeling that either this manga ends with an absurd happy ending (Takemitchy will save everyone somehow and everyone will be alive in the future)
either he has to kill Mikey and end it all. I don't see Mikey turning good so IDK...

More topics from this board

» Wakui Ken will start a new delinquent manga in Weekly Shonen Jump

ARK-13 - Apr 4

9 by fatimilla_z »»
Apr 5, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2017

11 by PlasticRobot »»
Mar 11, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 279 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bennnii - Nov 18, 2022

55 by Baytamata »»
Feb 7, 10:35 AM

» About Kisaki

Rom-Com_lover - Dec 11, 2023

5 by nexustom »»
Dec 12, 2023 7:41 PM

Poll: » Tokyo卍Revengers Chapter 59 Discussion

Barrycade - Dec 8, 2023

20 by YMW18 »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.