Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2021 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
The exorcists and the cursed ones are working together to deride The Palm of the Research Hand Society's plans, starting with anything related to the professor. Hiyakawa though, he has more questions than answers that Mikado has to help him decipher what is he truly thinking in his heart. He did remember how the old research building was before the same land was remade into a regular creepy-looking house.

The impurities aside that Mikado tried purifying in the spirited space, Hanzawa prefacing to Mikado about the true darkness of Hiyakawa and the torment that the hidden organization has done to him when he was young, there was really never a "safe place" for him.

The Palm of the Research Hand Society's professor that Mikado and the others are attempting to find, he's a curse on the loose. Erika's father working for him doesn't make things better, and her family dynamic was already broken down.

Good thing there's Sasaki, because the professor is bad news.
KANLen09Nov 21, 2021 7:52 AM
Nov 21, 2021 7:49 AM

Jul 2008
I'm beginning to like the Professor and understanding why he acted like that.
HE looks like Hiyakawa-san, really lonely, but Mikado's father is afraid to love or being loved so he keeps living by himself, when Hiyakawa-san looks for "his destiny person".

Yes definitely I want to know more about his way of thinking !

I'm eager to see Mikado understanding everything and his father's reaction though.
Nov 21, 2021 7:53 AM
Sep 2015
It's actually make sense for Mikado to have a very dangerous boyfriend because Mikado also has a very dangerous dad. It's gonna be fun at "introducing my boyfriend" family meeting LOL
Nov 21, 2021 10:30 AM

Jan 2020
Despite the animation being very average throughout the show, the story just keeps getting better. This episode in particular is excellent. We get a look into the antagonist's life and learn more about his motivations and goals. We also get a view of the other characters, on the protagonist's side executing their plan and starting to collect information about the sensei and looking into the research society's archives. The pacing is really good compared to before and the plot is advancing.

Honestly, the BL component of the show is subtle. This is more mystery oriented than anything else.

The episode ending on a cliffhanger is definitely making me excited for what's yet to come. I'm really glad I didn't drop this.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Nov 21, 2021 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
Oh the show is getting better i'm enjoying it the mystery only increases with the characters being emphasis in a way so sinister I wonder how Hiyakawa and Mikado will handle these kinds of things.
removed-userNov 21, 2021 3:31 PM
Nov 21, 2021 10:36 PM

Mar 2016
It feels like they are not even trying! Everything is executed so poorly. And, Sensei's voice doesn't fit him at all. The only good thing this episode was Mukae's attractiveness, which is still a reduced version of his attractiveness in the manga. I know the manga isn't the best story out there, but it was interesting nonetheless. It's not fair to adapt only the surface level plot.
Nov 22, 2021 9:45 AM

Nov 2019
And the plot thickens, with Hiyakawa and Mikado breaking into sensei's house

Seems like they're going to get caught one way or another as sensei could smell his wife via Mikado's presence to Erika and co getting caught in the Society's office

Can't wait to see how they'll overcome this
Nov 27, 2021 4:02 AM

Dec 2015
this keeps getting worse lmao so disappointing
Dec 5, 2021 6:27 AM

Jan 2013
Hiyakawa's obsession with Mikado is a form of magical thinking (muh destiny!) - I like it, it humanises him. He is also very straightforward with his feelings, a nice confession.
Meanwhile, a politically-motivated murder occurs.
Sensei is losing it. Please keep entertaining us until the very end! Erika's dad's scumbuggery is also fun to watch.
Can't wait for the KOUSUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER moment.
Jan 25, 2022 12:56 AM

Mar 2010
Ehhh guess Hiyakawa has a stash of curses around that he is scared to lose cause he has no where to go if he does. I wonder if he killed his mom and he kept the necklace memento somewhere.

Really hope mikado's dad and mom get back together :( since mikado has that power it will be ok to right? D: or mb not he seems a bit crazy kek. Everyone with power is kinda messed up.

Really interesting episode!

StardewJan 25, 2022 1:05 AM
May 19, 9:58 AM
Mar 2021
Commence à se fadifier

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 19, 2021

29 by xDestinyStarzx »»
Jul 2, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 3, 2021

83 by FrantrelYt »»
May 26, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 12, 2021

10 by JeanFranciss »»
May 26, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 5, 2021

9 by JeanFranciss »»
May 19, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 28, 2021

16 by JeanFranciss »»
May 19, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.