Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2021 11:19 AM

Jul 2017
The school cultural festival is here, and the pottery girls are selling Minoware pottery.

Touko as a butler suits her character, and Kukuri be like a witch with maid Himeno, all is good....except for Naoko playing the ghost ghastly haunted house class attraction.

The parents make their screentime visiting their own children at school, even the long-time friend Rio who's mesmerized by Touko's butler outfit and spirit of competition (even if it wasn't intentional).

One of Himeno's mom's disfigured work that became a running joke and simultaneously a learning lesson in itself, it's good garbage to pass it down to the younger generation. Learn to use clay wisely.
Nov 12, 2021 11:20 AM

Apr 2016
The highly anticipated cultural festival episode is here, and of course Touko is dressed up as a butler. That's kinda goes as given with anime being anime lol. Also that weird girl is back. And please, grandpa, for the love of God, at least make her know you there.
Nov 12, 2021 11:24 AM

Feb 2020
I absolutely love cultural festival episodes.

Touko as a butler was 100% legit.

Yes, she does. :)

SerafosMar 24, 3:31 AM
Nov 12, 2021 6:19 PM

Sep 2020
So its cultural festival and it's pretty fun.
Just when Rio saw Touko in her butler outfit, she
became a dere in few mins, huh? I ship them, reminds me
of MayaKuro.

Poor Nao-chan, she really needs her girlfriend to replenish her body :)))

Love the idea of Himena about failures, refreshing.

Another fun episode to watch.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Nov 12, 2021 7:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ayy Naruse blushing. How come she's so cute like that. Well they mentioned that corner again, which means Forehead-senpai case already finished. She's also told rival-chan about not entering her piece on the contest, but showing off the new masterpiece of her on the culture festival. Nice approaching! But, too bad her grandpa wasn't show off to her, even though he's actually coming in, which kinda give a little bit of bad taste for this episode.

The next part where Himeno mom also had a mistake, and fired it up as a warn to always be humble to the clay. Nostalgic moment for them, but its also growing up another uneasy feeling for Himeno. Naruse part need Hime as her replenishment was a good little bit there.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 12, 2021 11:14 PM

Oct 2016
Even a rival can appreciate bishounen Touko first, before getting down to business. Really like the Touko focus these recent episodes, but looks like we're back with some Hime troubles next time.

Poor Naoko is in desperate need of Hime healing.
Nov 14, 2021 1:05 PM

Jul 2016
Hey! Look at that. Tooko's grandfather decided not to act like a grumpy old man for once. Now if only someone could tell her he actually came to the festival...

Overall, another good episode but gotta be honest, Ikemen Tooko was the only thing I could think of while watching it.
Dec 6, 2021 10:09 PM

Oct 2017
The cultural festival is finally here and it was a fun one. The girls looked cute and beautiful in their costumes. Also I'm glad Touko senpai's grandpa came but I wonder why he doesn't want her to know. We even got to know more about Hime's mother Himena and it was a nice backstory. Hime should confront her problem soon and create the piece she wants.
Dec 10, 2021 7:09 PM
Oct 2021
Touko's suit was right on the spot, in my country we'd say she's very fachera, but I guess it's a family thing since her undercover grandpa had a nice hat.
I liked that short scene where Matsuse takes a photo with her while blushing.

Dec 17, 2021 1:18 AM

Jun 2019
The cultural festival is here and everyone's looking great in their outfits. Even their guardians are here to cheer them up and to see what they have been up to.
Feb 1, 2022 8:48 AM

Jul 2015
Nice to see Touko's grandpa visiting in secret and also about Himeno's mother first failed pottery.

Jan 7, 2023 4:21 AM

Nov 2018
This is the second anime when I have a clear reminder of the meaning of failing (although this is in a much softer tone than the last one 😅).

What I think that Himeno did not understand was that, for her mother, it was important to remember the meaning of failure because she rarely experienced it. Himeno has a more balanced life with regular failures. For Himeno, however, it is important to know that they are not a bad thing. Failures make part of the improvement process.

On a side note, I was amused by Himeno's mother's failure.
It was still instructive for her to realize that she was in danger of becoming conceited and treat disrespectfully her art and the materials.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 12 Discussion

Swagernator - Dec 17, 2021

22 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 9, 2023 12:22 PM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 10, 2021

13 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 9, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 3, 2021

11 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 7, 2023 1:34 PM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 8 Discussion

Swagernator - Nov 19, 2021

12 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 7, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 29, 2021

18 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 4, 2023 1:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.