Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 19, 2023 10:06 PM

Nov 2010
Oh yeah, Brad Pitt looked awesome in Fight Club. The ideal physique I could never attain thanks to my genes and since I love to eat food high in carbs and fats. The best thing I can do is maintain decent shape and never become overweight.
Personal Training for 270k yen? OMG. You'll be better off following guides online for free and doing the tried and true 5 compound lifts.
I wish I could become the avatar of Hermes!
May 27, 2023 9:33 PM

Sep 2011
Love the gym rat episode. Don’t know if he was possessed with Hermes cause if that’s the symptoms then I’m possessed as well haha.

The character design of Youma was crazy good. I wonder if he survived but I actually think he did. He was probably grabbing onto a ledge or something since he has the free climb ability.

Sucks it was only 4 episode but will for sure come back to watch these down the line.
Vandelay Industries, this is George Can’t-Stand-Ya speaking, how may I assist you?
Jul 10, 2023 4:56 PM
May 2020
No conclusion. I don't like this episode.
Jul 28, 2023 3:47 PM

Sep 2017
Okay so, my last episode was the Italian church one. Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I read this one before at Deadman's Questions manga. Or maybe it was another JoJo related manga? Anyways I'm pretty sure I had seen this one before
خ
Sep 10, 2023 11:42 AM

Nov 2012
damn it ends like that? this guy killed three people, will probably kill more. Wouldn't Rohan at least have to tell Jotaro about this guy lol
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Aug 6, 2:36 PM

Aug 2012
This episode might be my favorite jojo content, I think Araki excels in this type of anthology series since he doesnt have to connect the bizarre stories at all and can just have fun with it.

Hope he continues this manga or gives it some sort of conclusion soon and that they make another season of these.
Sep 2, 8:30 AM

Feb 2021
Very good, but so few episodes! I want more!!
Sep 9, 6:11 AM

May 2011
These OVAs were released alongside the bluray of Diamond and are excellent. They might even be better than the TV series.
Firstly, there is the fact that Rohan is a more interesting, sarcastic character, and here 4 mysterious stories were presented while he was researching his manga. I liked the story of Naoko and the murder of her boyfriend and the story of the man confessing in the church the most.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Junji Ito vibes

FireDan - Jan 5, 2023

6 by Memore »»
Sep 2, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai Episode 2 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Aug 7, 2018

42 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:59 AM

Poll: » Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai Episode 3 Discussion

KatoWorks - Mar 31, 2020

46 by Fatephile »»
Jul 28, 2023 3:26 PM

Poll: » Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai: Fugou Mura Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RafaelDeJongh - Oct 13, 2017

56 by 1Konochi »»
Jul 6, 2023 4:05 PM

» Live Action

JSeanaY - Jul 6, 2023

4 by JSeanaY »»
Jul 6, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.