Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2021 8:33 AM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That's not very conclusive ending.
I can understand what they are going for but it's just a bit too vague for my taste.

I know there were more countries in the South than those of Ragou and Masamune and there might be rebels as well but we are left to wonder a bit too much.

The entire thing with Jaiy is a bit disappointing too. He sabotaged everyone for the entire story and is responsible for most of the characters deaths and his send off is just to leave gloating he will come back ?
If the war continued for 50 years, wouldn't he also have come back and made even more of a mess ?
That's another thing that's left unanswered.

I don't hate the ending, but I think it would have been better if I had spent 2 more minutes describing the timeline in just a bit more details to smooth everything up.

Jan 30, 2023 9:46 AM

May 2016
What a great climax but sadly suddenly cut.

But I really loved the anime, and I'll go for the manga next, to see the real ending
beware of crappy engrish

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai Episode 14 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 27, 2019

2 by 0edoon »»
Jun 25, 1:40 PM

» Please subtitle this?

LayedBack - Feb 28, 2013

29 by Yuriaen »»
Jun 8, 10:50 AM

» Are AI Generated Subs A Viable Option?

Airs - Jan 15

1 by Theo1899 »»
Jan 15, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai Episode 28 Discussion

Eyth - Jun 17, 2021

1 by Yurisu »»
Dec 28, 2022 12:40 AM

Poll: » Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai Episode 1 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 22, 2019

1 by Raizel »»
Oct 9, 2022 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.