Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 15, 2021 5:59 AM

Feb 2018
That coloring Kaiju was first so cute and innocent.. and then it looked right into Yomogi eyes :/
Sep 5, 2021 1:39 PM

Jul 2015
Colorful episode, especially cute seeing Onija and Mujina being on the same wavelength after the last battle. Although the city still got a bit damaged, its nice to see the team think about its people and in Yogomi's case think about the Kaiju before firing mindlessly.

Nov 9, 2021 1:15 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So I forgot but do kaiju regularly show up in this world or have they only been popping up recently? Because this city has absolutely no defense mechanisms in place in case kaiju should show up. The military never shows up here either, although that would be boring to see since they probably wouldn't be able to do much. Yeah I know I'm looking for too much realism in a trigger anime. Still, was just a thought that came to mind.

I love how to everyone kaiju really isn't that big of a deal; everyone's mostly nonchalant and chill about it. Oh a kaiju that could level the entire city and destroy our lives as we know it, showed up? Ok guys might as well go and take it down I guess. And no lol don't worry I'm not nitpicking, I just think it's kind of funny. Or maybe what they said is true, and kaiju are chill in this world. It's just the human extinction dudes who control them who make them wreck havoc. And maybe they don't appear all that frequently in the first place; if they really emerge as a result of human emotions, that would make sense since already this city has its fair share of angsty teenagers

Although in the case of this episode I guess none of what I said applies. Today we had to deal with a kaiju that fell flat on its face and stayed there. Would've been funny, and cool actually, if Guama kept that look for the rest of the series lmao. Also deadass these kids need to be more careful with their dynazenon counterparts. And I like how our main characters always get the bus all to themselves, just like in gridman.

TL;DR? This series is more random and makes less sense than even Gridman, but it's Trigger so ultimately I don't care and am happy with the fun we are getting, like this:

"How do we find it?"

"We search for it."

"Okay"

AND YUME KARATE-CHOP!!! Yeah since this series is so random anyway, I'd like for our two lovers to just randomly bang out of nowhere by the end. Have characters bang when you don't expect them to and I'll give the whole anime a 10 out of 10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 26, 2022 5:41 AM

Jun 2021
Colorful episode, especially cute seeing Onija and Mujina being on the same wavelength after the last battle. Although the city still got a bit damaged, its nice to see the team think about its people and in Yogomi's case think about the Kaiju before firing mindlessly.
Jan 29, 2023 5:51 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Mujina was having so much fun and I love to see it.
May 6, 2023 11:59 PM

Dec 2018
a lot of questions and even more popping up! i thought she was holding some kind of neuron at first but now it looks like a dragon. UH OH. no further comment.
Oct 25, 2023 12:59 AM

Dec 2022
Seems like no one outside of the Kaiju Eugenicists has any real aptitude with Instance Domination, which is expected.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 3, 2:19 PM

Jul 2016
Eight episodes had to pass to finally see people freaking out because of a Kaiju attack.

Also it seems Onija and Mujina developed quite an interesting sibling dynamic after last episode's events.
Feb 25, 10:08 PM

Dec 2022
god damn this is great. every quick cut, every snippet is crucial character development and interaction, there's not a moment of wasted screen time
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » SSSS.Dynazenon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2021

121 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 25, 11:53 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Dynazenon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2021

106 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 25, 11:06 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Dynazenon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2021

63 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 25, 10:41 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Dynazenon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 14, 2021

58 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 25, 9:43 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Dynazenon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2021

80 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 25, 9:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.