Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 18, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Definitely got the impression of a final episode. Everyone came together with a similar mindset and embraced the idea of the Dynazenon.

They threw in some noticable music into the big fight this episode too especially for the first half of the finale. A well paced final episode imo. They threw in what I had expected and delivered. Funny how the episode also threw in some light and comedic moments with those Halloween-like outfits as well.
Jun 18, 2021 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
The hope of the Kaiju Eugenicists: Sizumu, transforming himself into a Kaiju and combining with the other Eugenicists, ravaging the city while Gauma is still down and recovering from Sizumu's attack, and Anti fighting on his own.

Yume and Yomogi must unite everyone to form Dynazenon again, even as Gauma flinches to fight for survival with apologies for getting everyone involved. The classic Tokusatsu references back again for one last hurrah as Kaiser Gridknight vs. Kaiju wth everyone venting against their mortal enemies and finally Yomogi's inclusion for his "Instance Domination" on Sizumu, and with many of Dynazenon's ultimate forms. Gauma's purpose is done and he fades away.

A bit of a timeskip, and to see everyone and Goldburn revisit the site where Gauma once lived in recluse, it's a memorable farewell to Goldburn, Anti and Second. Of course, Yume and Yomogi got together, and with Chise and Koyomi, their lives are led different as blood cousins, and Koyomi with that dragon tattoo.

Sizumu's final words for Yomogi, even if he could one day control Kaiju, he's made and understood different, and that's where both don't align.

OOH A CONTINUATION??? Gridman X Dynazenon??? WOW!!! Will be awaitng that when news arrives soon.

What a great finale as per Trigger and Akira Amemiya's standards. Still though, while a bit more nuance than Gridman, Dynazenon is still a good standalone Tokusatsu show worth enjoying.
KANLen09Jun 18, 2021 8:32 AM
Jun 18, 2021 7:06 AM
Apr 2020
Dynazenon's finale trending at #4 on twitter.
https://twitter.com/dskymr/status/1405884214176673795/photo/1
zz2000Jun 18, 2021 7:27 AM
Jun 18, 2021 7:28 AM

Feb 2019
Firstly, AMAZING finale. The Eugencists v everyone was hype af. Loved the OST they went with there. Yomogi being a Kaiju user? Didn’t expect it, but now that I think about it there were a few hints throughout the series, definitely a cool little twist.

Koyomi with his hair done and a suit on looks so weird lol, was cool to see everyone in a peaceful situation after all they’ve been through the past few months. Given Yomogi finally calling Minami by her first name, safe to assume they’re now a couple. Loved their chemistry throughout and they were the highlight of the show for me.

Pretty close to a perfect end with Guama seemingly being alive at the end(assuming because of the final scene) and we got GridmanxDynazenon confirmed to be coming soon. Lets goooooo. The Trigger/Tsubu verse is getting bigger and bigger.
Marinate1016Jun 18, 2021 7:32 AM
Jun 18, 2021 7:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The final battle was great, I also felt bad for Gauma, he's really good character... and wow, Koyomi's face at the end, he looks good with this new haircut xD anyway I think it was a perfect finale, and Yomogi x Minami is finally confirmed but it was obvious.. this show like Gridman is proof that you can still make great mecha anime nowadays with a "mysterious" and original direction like that.
Jun 18, 2021 7:41 AM

Jun 2020
AMAZING BATTLE SCENE AND EPIC YOMOGI'S INSTANCE DOMINATION.
NICE GLOW UP KOYOMI LMAO.
YOMOGI PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE DATING WITH MINAMI.
IS THAT A SIGN FOR NEW SERIES? I HOPE IT IS I'M SO EXCITED.
Jun 18, 2021 7:43 AM
Oct 2019
What happen to Gauma?
Jun 18, 2021 7:49 AM

Nov 2016
Pretty cool finale to an average series.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 18, 2021 7:59 AM
Sep 2015
I like it more than Gridman. Maybe because there are two hot guys (Gauma and Onija) in Dynazenon. I hope the next one will bring everyone back again, except Gauma's girlfriend. She better stay dead, I don't want to see my Gauma have love interest.
Jun 18, 2021 8:01 AM
May 2017
awesome classic toku mecha finale i like it

Jun 18, 2021 8:03 AM

Oct 2020
An amazing final episode! The fight between Sizumu and the Dynazenon crew was amazing. I loved the way the show highlighted personal conflicts between characters by focusing on their dialogue. The soundtracks for the fight were also a high praising point. A farewell to Gauma, but damn, Koyomi really did change a lot. We got to see a bit of Yomogi and Minami at the end, possibly hinting at a relationship!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2021 8:05 AM

Apr 2016
Honestly the ending could be much better, but also much worse. I thoroughly enjoyed the series its theme of growing up, moving on in life, and will watch anything new from this "verse".

KANLen09 said:
Sizumu's final words for Yomogi, even if he could one day control Kaiju, he's made and understood different, and that's where both don't align.

Something came to my mind during that dialogue, kajus being free is like your youth, where you can do whatever you want, and Yomogi saying he don't want that, he choose to not be kaju master, meaning he wants to grow up and live life like an ordinary people. Maybe this sound stupid but i felt like Kajus in this series were used like a metaphor for something rather that just "Oh look big monster".
SwagernatorJun 18, 2021 8:09 AM
Jun 18, 2021 8:15 AM

Oct 2017
Epic finale, Dynazenon vs Kaiju eugenicists' kaiju battle was full of hype. Too bad the eugenicists died, specially Mujina. Gauma san also died which wasn't surprising given his condition from last episode. I really felt bad that he couldn't meet his loved one but he made lots of new friends instead.

Later half of the episode was quite bittersweet with their goodbye with Dynazenon. Specially Chise's goodbye with Goldburn. Also lol I couldn't recognize Koyomi for a sec there, was wondering who the hell is that.

Yomogi x Yume interactions were really sweet again and from the way Yume was calling Yomogi as Yomogi and asked him to call her Yume, I'm damn sure they are dating. I'm really happy for them.

Another really good anime from the SSSS franchise. Next up is Gridman x Dynazenon, looking forward to it.
Jun 18, 2021 8:24 AM

Feb 2014
Overall it felt like a collection of mini stories instead of a grand story, so the anime feels unfulfilling, I found some of its loose ends lacking which shows a down side for the anime as well. I didn't enjoy this, at least not as much as I did for SSSS. Gridman
Jun 18, 2021 9:00 AM

May 2009
HerdianElang said:
What happen to Gauma?

Gauma survived..
Jun 18, 2021 9:08 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I'm not going to lie but this episode was pretty epic.

An all-out confrontation between the Kaiju users and the anti-Kaiju force, finally. Action scenes plus BGM, as expected from Trigger, were excellent and the VAs nailed it too. Plus that piano track in the end and the Dynazenon emblem was a really nice way to sign off with.

Yomogi deciding to go for the Instance Domination based on that unreliable try earlier was definitely reckless on his part but he's got some serious courage to even think of pulling that off. I like the final touch with that short convo between him and Shimizu, he rejected the Kaiju world in order to move forward with Minami.

Koyomi x Mujina should've been a thing for real. To be honest, I haven't been a big fan of the Minami x Yomogi ship so that final little moment didn't resonate as much with me. But well, at least we got something I suppose. Koyomi with a suit really doesn't fit lol...

Season as a whole has really disappointed me, though. I did like the characters but something felt off about their interaction, especially when Gauma-san became normal xD. I'd been looking forward to this quite a bit because Gridman was an amazing ride for me but sadly this failed to deliver for me. I don't know about a sequel since I haven't seen anything from the SSSS_Project official twitter source yet but if there's to be one, please bring back the characters from Gridman too!

Edit: Goodbye to best mate, Goldburn! Chise's tattoo to pay tribute to him/her looks pretty darn cool.

@bastek66 I think it was just Yomogi.

@bastek66 And I was saying it might’ve just been in Yomogi’s mind.
_MushiRock11_Jun 18, 2021 9:38 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 18, 2021 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
curvedtree said:
Overall it felt like a collection of mini stories instead of a grand story, so the anime feels unfulfilling, I found some of its loose ends lacking which shows a down side for the anime as well. I didn't enjoy this, at least not as much as I did for SSSS. Gridman

Yeah that’s basically my take as well. The show had 3-4 smaller stories, almost none of which overlapped and none of which really had the proper time to resolve in any kind of satisfying way.

It’s like they took Gridman but didnt do any of the things that made Gridman unique or memorable.
Jun 18, 2021 9:34 AM

May 2009
_MushiRock11_ said:
@bastek66 I think it was just Yomogi.

Are you blind? There is Gauma sitting on his place on left from Yomogi's hair.
Jun 18, 2021 9:36 AM

Feb 2012
Wow, epic finale but there's still more to go...

01:14 So, the Kaiju Eugenicists accept Sizumu's rule over them...it's the only way to get the world of Kaiju back.
02:33 Gauma feels responsible for dragging Yomogi, Yume and Koyomi into his 5000-year-old conflict, but it's thanks to him and Dynazenon that they all got a purpose and to meet each other. Yomogi opens up to his parents, finds more to life than just working part time. Yume found closure with Kano. Koyomi decided to seek employment and Chise found a friend with Goldburn.
03:40 Strong enough to break Kaiser Knight into its components.
04:56 Scarred Souls Shine like Stars
05:30 It seems the Kaiju Eugenicists weren't digested and are "piloting" the Kaiju from the inside instead of externally with Instance Domination.
07:34 One last time... loved watching the rapid punches between Kaiser Knight an the Kaiju.
10:30 Yomogi Instance Domination
11:00 Dynazenon, Gridknight and Goldburn
12:23 Blazing Hot Inferno Burning Grid Rex Roar!
13:44 Shine like stars
15:45 Koyomi not only wears a suit but also his hairstyle, he sure underwent a lot of character development in this series. Unrecognisable to Knight lol. So I guess we find out the third thing Gauma says to keep in the sequel. There they go to another computer world, guess that settles the question on where this is set.
17:11 Gauma appears briefly behind Yomogi, I think this is to imply he "always watches over them", he's there in spirit but not literally.
17:40 Koyomi botched 21 interviews but still doesn't give up. Piloting Dyna Striker changed his life for the better. Chise finished her tattoo, it is in remembrance of her Kaiju friend Goldburn.
18:47 Three months on, Yomogi appears to be more accepting of his mother's boyfriend. Flash back to a conversation with Sizumu presumably in the last moments of the battle.
23:05 Yomogi is cosplaying a mummy, he's doing a tribute to Gauma!
23:29 Knight and Second are back in their world (Akane's former world?) and have taken Dyna Rex and Goldburn along.
Fortress_MaximusJun 18, 2021 5:55 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 18, 2021 9:42 AM

Jan 2018
What way to end an amazing show. The final fight was truly fitting for a grand finale. It was impactful. It was emotional. Both groups got to face-off against each others and had their clash of ideals and got to settle the scores. The S scar mark on all four of them was so cool. Then Yomogi awakening his kaiju user power. INSTANCE DOMINATION. And then we have Gauma's farewell. But he can leave with smile on his face because of the connections he made during his time there. In this world there are three important things to keep. Love, promise and we didn't get to hear the third one but I assume it's something like bonds or connections? Maybe we will know in the future installments.

Three months later, our main characters have moved on with their lives. It was time for Anti and Second to leave along with Dynazenon and Goldburn. Chise got to say her final farewell to her friend Goldburn. Koyomi had a nice glow up. Both Koyomi and Chise have moved on from their past and now having a brand new start. And then, Yomogi and Yume. I love these two. I love their interactions. They are now supposedly in a relationship(?). Those shots with them were so beautiful. Both of them still having the same scar as Gauma was a really nice touch. Showing their bond with Gauma and Dynazenon will still remain with them.

This story was about how these Scarred Souls found each other, saving one another, growing up and learning after making wrong choices and moving towards a better future to Shine like the Stars.

Thank you Amemiya, Hasegawa and everyone who worked on it. Thank you so much for those wonderful past 12 weeks. I couldn't express my love for the show enough. Easily one of the best anime of the season. Hell even one of the best of the year. AND FINALLY SUPER HYPED FOR GRIDMAN X DYNAZENON.
ARK-13Jun 18, 2021 1:38 PM
Jun 18, 2021 9:51 AM

Jan 2009
so Kaiju that are wrecking chaos means freedom eh ye with all that more freedom means more chaos i guess

we never know whats the third word after promises and love that Gauma is always hinting at or was it bonds aka friendship? or was the last word scars since Yomogi X Yume love symbolizes by their scars?

as expected Yomogi uses instance domination there

kinda anticlimactic ending compared to SSSS.Gridman but this show is very good none the less

now time for the sequel Gridman X Dynazenon maybe its the finale of this Gridman Universe too since they cannot keep making new words for the SSSS acronym
Jun 18, 2021 10:00 AM

Oct 2016
So, Yomogi is Guama all along and Yume is his lost princess. No wonder he has Instance Domination.

bastek66 said:
HerdianElang said:
What happen to Gauma?

Gauma survived..

That's a good catch. I didn't notice it at first.

I guess Kotomi will be Chise's teacher in her Middle-school.

inisipisJun 18, 2021 10:13 AM
Jun 18, 2021 10:05 AM

Jul 2011
The final battle itself was cool and awesome. But still left a little bad taste when I think that even 2-daime was fighting inside a robot technically, and Chise had to stay there just observing. That disappointed me.

Another thing about Chise. Nice tattoo. I would like to see the full design, to maybe one day do the same one.

The the episode overall was a normal ending.
Jun 18, 2021 10:26 AM

Oct 2017
This was amazing I have never seen a battle with so many combinations and all the emotions in the end left me speechless
Jun 18, 2021 10:39 AM

Nov 2014
I hope that the kaiju eugenesics come back in the next ssss. entry (which i expect there will be).

Really loved the last minutes of the episode, the show keep that characteristic subtlety until the end!

Also koyomi looks handsome in suit.
error5000Jun 18, 2021 12:10 PM
Jun 18, 2021 10:47 AM

May 2012
This final episode is not too bad but overall it is boring anime. Worse than Gridman

Even Back Arrow (2nd half) is better than this show.
Jun 18, 2021 11:14 AM

Jul 2014
Man, the chills, the final battle was so damn hype! The exchange of emotions, all the transformations, Yomogi's instance domination, the OP, everything!

The discussion between Mujina and Koyomi was funny, you can tell they still have some unresolved stuff. I hope this isn't all for them and we get a resolution in that crossover.

Guma the MVP :'( . Is he really dead though? The final scene and the new crossover makes me think that this is not the end for him. We also never knew the third thing we should keep according to him.

Koyomi looks so different now, Knight not recognizing him was hilarious.

Looks like Chise is no longer hiding her tattoo, good for her. I liked her last exchange with Koyomi xD.

That last scene of Yomogi and Yume... my heart <3. They were so cute together until the end.

And so, it's over. Man, what a great show, one of my favorites of the season and one that I enjoyed more than I thought I would. Now that it's over I can say that I liked it more than Gridman, especially because of the cast. Unlike Gridman where I think only Akane and Rika were that likeable, Dynazenon made sure to make the whole cast likeable and develop them throughout the show. I've definitely got attached to these characters and I'm going to miss them.

Very excited about the new project, let's go!
SkyLETVJun 18, 2021 9:40 PM
Jun 18, 2021 11:42 AM
Apr 2020
Bluray Vol 4 (releasing this October) will come with a voice drama Ep 12. Assuming its content serves to bookend anime Ep 12's finale (just like Gridman's 12.12 Bluray voice drama), hopefully we can get a conclusion on Gauma's ultimate final fate.

Also voice drama 3/1 from Bluray 1 has already been posted on Bilibili. https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1K5411A7Q8?p=12

Just time the audio to the English translations. The video has Chinese (and Japanese) subs if you can read them.
https://barnnn.blogspot.com/2021/06/...pisode-31.html

The rest should come in July, September and October (together with Vols 2-4 releases).

PS. Smart move, Yume.
Jun 18, 2021 11:56 AM

Jul 2015
bastek66 said:
HerdianElang said:
What happen to Gauma?

Gauma survived..

hoiy hell.. i did not notice that.. That's freaking gauma san at the back.. so that's what Yomogi got alerted about..
For an ending.. this was nice.. we obviously didn't got a lot of answers.. but this SSSS world.. answers be damned here.. its all about characters and their interactions and i freaking loved that about this anime..
Jun 18, 2021 12:05 PM

Dec 2015
7/10 - okay. Ending not too good - similar to Gridman. (But there it was worse.) Here we had some more interesting (but less sexy) chars than in Gridman. Not really looking forward to more of the same franchise.
Jun 18, 2021 12:12 PM

Oct 2008
thepath said:
This final episode is not too bad but overall it is boring anime. Worse than Gridman

Gridman was a better-written story, but Dynazenon was way better in terms of its character study. Outside of Akane in Gridman, I don't recall much of the characters getting any agency or importance in the Gridman. But in Dynazenon, all the characters participate in the battles and get changed by Dynazenon.

A piece of analysis by MyrnaMountWeazel on Reddit:

"It’s no mystery that Dynazenon loves framing its subjects between bars. Even the city itself is boxed in. It’s simple but elegant because it adds to the isolationist motif that haunts every character. The bars divide people and visualize frustration, disappointment, and loneliness. It’s also not just bars that symbolically separate our cast but umbrellas and glass as well. From Yume and her sister to Chise and her school to Koyomi and his what-ifs to Gauma and his past to Yomogi and his family, they’re all caught in their individual web of struggles that are seemingly overwhelming to the point of spiraling despair.

But when they come together with group support united together by trauma and salvation offered from community these Scarred Souls can Shine like Stars. They literally join together to form Dynazenon to tackle their problems. Dynazenon embraced this idea and beautifully composed their shots to fully demonstrate it. I love when shows go the extra mile to add subtext to their cinematography and this show is just honest to God amazing at it. Dynazenon good. It's very very very good."
Jun 18, 2021 12:57 PM

Jul 2017
kinda confused about the plot tbh. but the battle between kaiju Eugen-something and Dynazenon + grid knight was superb!

Gonna miss all the characters. I think they did a pretty good job on character depth. each of 'em has their own role to fill as in their life and Dynazenon part. all their backstory is also well-written in my opinion. well.. kinda

the relationship between Yume and Yomogi is wholesome btw.

8/10. for me, the battle, mecha, kaiju, and all are what makes this so entertaining.
Jun 18, 2021 1:45 PM

Nov 2012
I don't have really much to say other than this was my favorite show from this season. It left a few things up in air but I wonder if the sequel will touch up on them.

I thought this was fun for the most part, I'm a huge mecha/tokusatsu fan so it definitely appeal to me. It was also fun theory crafting while watching this show, despite many dismissing this show as "just a kid show" out of ignorance this did have a great deal of foreshadowing about the mummy/princess aspects behind all the toku/SoL masquerade.

The character in this were great as well, I got pretty attached to them despite this series being only 1 cour. I actually liked Dynazenon's cast more than Gridman's.

8/10 for me, widely underrated by the children on MAL that can't stand mecha anime and don't get the appeal of this series yet still watch this only to rate it low.

Edit: Only real complaint I have is that the last 3 episodes did feel quite rushed. They had alot of plotlines to cover after ep 9 and they did a pretty satisfactory job at covering them but with an additional episode or two it could have turned out better.
VanishingKiraJun 18, 2021 2:21 PM
Jun 18, 2021 2:11 PM

Dec 2008
Bye Gauma.... :(

My first impression of the series that it was too crowded and trying to do too much, and that ended up being my end take as well.

But I still liked it. It was nothing special - unlike SSSS.Gridman which I personally consider to be - but it was still pretty good. Busy but fun and I don't regret watching it. Will watch another Gridman universe.
Jun 18, 2021 3:52 PM

Jan 2018
What a great way to end this show.
I enjoyed this anime from the beginning to the end.
Its theme, characters and the relationship between them was really good.
I hope there will be more from the Gridman universe since i enjoyed both Gridman and Dynazenon.
Jun 18, 2021 5:14 PM
Dec 2007
I liked it, but I feel like I missed out on alot of details because im not familiar with the overall Tokusatsu universe stuff. I also think I missed some details about the Kaiju Eugeniticsts. Like, what are they and why are they doing what they're doing? Overall I enjoyed Gridman more, but there was alot to like about Dynazenon. The characters were great and likeable. I wouldn't mind seeing them again.
Jun 18, 2021 5:22 PM

May 2016
They went hard with the romance between yomogi and yume this season, harder than I thought they would. They're even dating now. Good stuff.
Jun 18, 2021 5:26 PM
Nov 2010
FMmatron said:
Pretty cool finale to an average series.

This. Awesome climax, shame how average it was until episode 10.
Jun 18, 2021 6:02 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Not surprised the finale was as bombastic as it was. I really liked the dynamic shots in the final battle, with the Eugenists and the Dynazenon team just absolutely going ham at each other.

But I have to speak my piece. This just feels incomplete. Like I feel we missed two episodes worth of content. There are so many unanswered questions, so many things unexplained. Who was the princess? What were the details of her and Gauma's relationship? Why exactly did Gauma betray the Eugenists? What was their friendship like before the betrayal? Why did Mujina blame Koyomi for everything? Their relationship felt so underdeveloped. What's going on with Chise? She felt so incomplete. There are probably more, but these are the ones that immediately stick out to me.

Dynazenon for sure had better characters than Gridman. A much more likable cast that had much better chemistry. Not only that, Dynazenon had some really solid episodes with great direction, shot composition, a bright color palette, and some really nice animated sequences. But ultimately, it still feels like a weaker package than Gridman. I think the lack of tying up loose ends, lack of development for characters, and not enough being explained is what caused this feeling. Dynazenon had the potential to go the distance, but ultimately it feels incomplete.

Overall, I really enjoyed the show, but it just feels like it just abruptly ended when it had more story to tell.

7/10
Jun 18, 2021 6:05 PM

May 2016
I'm satisfied with how this show turned out. While it feels like the story wasn't as compelling or well written I think the character moments more than made up for it in terms of enjoyment.

Jun 18, 2021 6:20 PM

Aug 2020
One of the finest animes of this season. What an amazing finale! Here we got the crew finding strength to get up, and battle against the ultimate Kaiju. I thought for a moment that Gauma would suffer a tragic fate. Fortunately, I was wrong. This last battle was so awesome, especially with the Opening theme playing on the background. It was just like Gridman! o/ There was also that catchy song which played in the water park episode. I wanted to know more about the Eugenicists and what happened to them, especially Mujina.

Now, we had a time skip 3 months ahead, with the festival at Yomogi's school.

Koyomi seems to have a fine future towards him, and he changed 180 degrees from episode 1.

Yume carried on regarding her sister, and now she and Yomogi are way more friendly.

Unfortunately, Goldburn had to leave, but Chise's moments with it were memorable.

(One thing I noticed is that Yomogi and Gauma remind me of Simon and Kamina).

I'm also glad that we'll have another SSSS. series!!!

Jun 18, 2021 6:57 PM

Sep 2011
That was a decent finale to an otherwise mediocre show.

I think the best summary of this show is that it really wanted to say something but had no idea on how to actually say it. The vast majority of the show was incredibly unengaging to the point where even the characters felt like they were bored. This honestly brought the finale down because it felt really out of character for them to suddenly be kinda hot blooded and actually engaged with the fight after how passive they've been all season.

Also way too many plot elements just came out of nowhere and then proceeded to go nowhere like the writers just threw all their ideas at the wall but didn't hav e time for anything to stick.
Jun 18, 2021 7:02 PM

Jan 2020
Would someone be kind to translate this? I wonder if there could be any relevant information here...

Jun 18, 2021 7:57 PM
Feb 2020
Finally what i hope is granted
They not forgot about Yomogi instance domination and show it at last fight as a clutch
The last scene is what? Dynazenon on Gridman universe or it's like the world on Gridman last episode
The peace part is kinda sad but finally no more fight
Koyomi looks different af but he is kinda handsome tho with that style
Yomogi and Yume is dating hell yeah, they not forgot it at all
The last part where Yomogi call Yume is cute wholesome af
Ad then this series is not ended yet it seems
Gridman x Dynazenon will be hype
Jun 18, 2021 9:33 PM

Mar 2019
7 of 10... since episode 1..

Good, Entertaining... just that..

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jun 18, 2021 11:52 PM

Feb 2014
Two different worlds in a single universe. They really did make something out of a bygone franchise and its really cool how you can watch either of them first and still get the main plot.
When Sizumu was the only one silent during the battle, I though something was amiss. But with Yomogi's new power it all connected. Overall this show never had a villain I guess. The eugenicists went with a bang for what they lived by. I really wanted to see Mujina X Koyomi happen but well that's fine too. At least Yomogi X Yume sailed hard.
Now we wait for the crossover sequel to happen.
UkRs said:
bastek66 said:

Gauma survived..

hoiy hell.. i did not notice that.. That's freaking gauma san at the back.. so that's what Yomogi got alerted about..
For an ending.. this was nice.. we obviously didn't got a lot of answers.. but this SSSS world.. answers be damned here.. its all about characters and their interactions and i freaking loved that about this anime..

WOAH that's some textured easter eggs. Didn't even see that coming.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 19, 2021 12:12 AM

Jan 2009
inisipis said:
So, Yomogi is Guama all along and Yume is his lost princess. No wonder he has Instance Domination.

did you assume that because Yomogi cosplayed as a Mummy while Yume cosplayed as some sort of Japanese White Princess in the school festivial scenes?
Jun 19, 2021 12:24 AM

Oct 2015
For me , much better than GRIDMAN finale episode.
Jun 19, 2021 12:27 AM

Oct 2008
so they got together but...EH!? no kiss!? ... LAME!!!
4/5.
7/10.

i hope more doujins for Mujina comes-out!
matias067Jun 19, 2021 12:30 AM

Jun 19, 2021 2:53 AM
May 2011
Where did the "Scarred Souls Shine Stars" comes from? lyrics of songs? cause i not recalling seeing them anywhere in the show
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » SSSS.Dynazenon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2021

106 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 25, 11:06 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Dynazenon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2021

63 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 25, 10:41 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Dynazenon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2021

58 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 25, 10:08 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Dynazenon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 14, 2021

58 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 25, 9:43 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Dynazenon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2021

80 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 25, 9:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.