Forum Settings
Forums

its about time that you anime onlies stop sleeping on manga

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 25, 2020 1:33 PM

Jul 2020
Why did you create this thread when you are reading Manga that basically have an anime adaptation?

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Dec 26, 2020 8:22 AM

Jul 2020
Scordolo said:
Why did you create this thread when you are reading Manga that basically have an anime adaptation?
kyuki khali time m dimag m aur kuch nhi aa rha tha.lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2020 8:29 AM

Dec 2015
Imagine telling people to read Manga on the Internet, when 99% of everyone would open up a illegal site, if everyone did what you just told them, OOOF.

When it comes to Manga, reading a physcial volume is way more comfy and at least you support the Industry a bit.

And when it comes to doown to it, a lot of people here on the Anime Community really should watch more explore more then they already have done.

Dec 30, 2020 1:59 AM

May 2018
Bunsuke said:
Nemo_Niemand said:

Because parts 6 and 7 are the pinnacle of Jojo franchise. If you haven't experienced that, you still know nothing about Jojo.

Bro you are on the vast minority here, most of the western fandom dislikes part 6
parading around such a niche opinion while saying "YOU dont know anything" is fucking goofy

Really? Never heard of part 6 being treated this bad. I always thought the worst were parts 1 and 4.
Well, we live in society, I guess.
Nemo_NiemandDec 30, 2020 2:02 AM

Dec 30, 2020 4:57 AM

Jul 2016
I'm not anime only. Manga has clarified things about the characters sometimes for me.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Which anime could be classified as "Technically isikai?"( Another place but same world)

Ratris_Decision - Yesterday

10 by Xenofight »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you feel shameful listening to cutesy Anime Song?

Dragevard - Yesterday

35 by simonitro »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you feel like theaters outside of Japan should reconsider expanding screening for anime movies, do daily rerun daily screening events, etc. since not all of us are able to make it due to busy life, important matters, etc.?

WingZeroRequiem - 8 hours ago

11 by TsutanaiFuun »»
42 minutes ago

» How do you celebrate your favorite franchize even if doesn't pump up any material? Any customs or events?

Catalano - Yesterday

15 by alshu »»
1 hour ago

» Did you know people who have only 200 completed anime but more than 100 days are--

LenRea - Jun 3

43 by Pg13_ »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.