Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 21, 2020 12:45 PM

Dec 2014
I have no idea why this got unnoticed, the PV is already out, but I see no news here... Looks good, this is one of the good issekai, so I'm looking forward to it.
Oct 21, 2020 1:40 PM
Jul 2016
Heard this series is like slime 2.0 but the MC is way stronger op
Oct 21, 2020 6:02 PM

May 2016
Ohhhh HELL YEAH! Amazing series. I don't know if the anime version is going to be any good, but I love the novel so def going to watch :) the hype is real
Oct 21, 2020 6:06 PM

May 2016
EliteNathan said:

I don't think Tsuki is like slime isekai (apart from the isekai stuff etc), but yes, the MC is way stronger... even if it's pointless to compare characters from different stories, Makoto is ridiculous hahah
Oct 21, 2020 7:29 PM
Aug 2018
IM HYPE AF BOI!!!!! its a good isekai and i kept reading trough the manga and novel for quite a lot of time
Oct 21, 2020 9:14 PM
Feb 2016
Finally!!!!!! One of the best isekai novel is here and the animation looks fantastic. Can't wait for the release.
Oct 22, 2020 8:49 AM
Jan 2020
Tsukimichi and Mushoku Tensei... 2021 will be a good year!
Oct 22, 2020 1:23 PM

Sep 2007
luk91 said:
Tsukimichi and Mushoku Tensei... 2021 will be a good year!

AND "I'm a Spider, So What?"

The amount of HYPE I am experiencing right now is undescribable.
Oct 24, 2020 1:48 AM
Aug 2020
this is pretty nutty!
Oct 24, 2020 3:45 AM
Mar 2020
This 2021 is gonna be great one my best isekai getting adapted as an anime
Oct 24, 2020 10:22 AM
Dec 2017
Year 2021 has lots of great isekai novel which are getting adapted as an anime.
I am really looking forward for next year and yeah "tsuki ga" is one of the best isekai novel i have ever read and now i am very eagerly waiting for it to start airing.
Oct 26, 2020 1:02 PM
Aug 2019
Lets Goooo!! one of my favorite Manga finally getting animated. (i didnt read the Novel, but i really love the manga)

The PV looks great, when Tomoe and Mio Slashing the wolf is great.
i hope the animation will much better in the series, not only in the PV.
Oct 28, 2020 2:04 AM

Nov 2014
Oh this one. The manga was pretty good up until the point they started focusing on the other... characters, but there's no way this gets to that point so I'm pretty hyped for it.
Quality Queen.
Oct 28, 2020 7:18 AM
Oct 2020
Hell yeah finally another mc drop form the sky
Nov 8, 2020 10:02 PM
Oct 2015
HMMMM.....Hanae, Natsuki as Makoto huh... I'm skeptical about this one though. I dunno, possibly they're thinking on the line of voice acting Makoto as Tanjiro Kamado of Kimetsu no Yaiba? I guess we'll see how this turns out. It's just a good thing that the Nasal Voice actors Brothers of yuki kaji and Yoshitsugu Matsuoka isn't the VA for Makoto.

However, I'm thinking in the lines of Kenn VA of Akihito Kanbara from Kyōkai no Kanata for his humor in how things are in the current situation. Kinda like the "straight" man in a duo comedy (forgot the name of it). Or Takuya Eguchi VA of Hachiman (HACHIMAN!!!!) cause I just like him LMAO.

Well, this anime adaptation is long time coming. From the studio that adapted the Suki Suki, I think it's safe to say that this will turn out but only time can tell. Issue is, I think will be how well they will be able to adapt this Light Novel into an anime.

But the VA for both Female Protags is one hell of a lineup. Who would've though that Epsilon of Overlord has the same VA as Iroha of Oregairu. Kitou, Akari VA of Siluca from Grandcrest and Kaho of Blend S. MINDBLOWN!!! Goddamn.

It's really a good thing to choose a Voice Actor with a diverse capability of voice acting a character apart from one another not like some -cough- Kana Hanazawa -cough-. Hey don't get me wrong, I don't hate them personally but I find it lacking that they can only produce/voice acting in such a single range or whatever you call it. She has the same voice acting from Charlotte Dunois from IS into Mitsuri Kanroji of Kimetsu no Yaiba. Yeah, I'm gonna pissed off a lot of Hanazawa fans this way but it is what it is.

Pretty hopeful for this one. 2021's gonna be lit!! Waiting for the day this two will also be adapted into an anime Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute and Saihate no Paladin. The continuation of Full Metal Panic and One Punch Man. Possibly this one too, Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru getting an anime adaptation lol
Nov 17, 2020 6:35 PM

Jan 2020
I’d welcome more of this potential gold over the plethora of crappy one gender (like idol anime) and yuri/yaoi anime we keep getting.
Nov 21, 2020 11:36 AM

Jul 2014
Jesus the seiyuu cast in this upcoming adaptation! Ayaneru+Akarin+Hanae!? damn son we getting spoiled hard! plus C2C is a hell of a solid studio, from the stuffs shown from the PV was already nutty as hell! cannot wait for this! been reading this way back until MC did... well...
Dec 8, 2020 3:57 PM

Dec 2014
Lonely_Wanderer said:
Year 2021 has lots of great isekai novel which are getting adapted as an anime.
I am really looking forward for next year and yeah "tsuki ga" is one of the best isekai novel i have ever read and now i am very eagerly waiting for it to start airing.

To be honest, I think that this is probably the last good Isekai ... I don't remember seeing anything above average being published post 2017...
Dec 15, 2020 10:39 PM

Feb 2019
I'm all aboard the hype train! :D As far as Isekai's go, this is probably in my top 5 favourites
Jan 3, 2021 9:18 AM

Jan 2018
Looks severely generic. Guess I'll watch.
Jan 9, 2021 8:58 AM

Jan 2021
The manga is a fucking masterpiece it's gonna adapt from chapters 1-60 based on the pv I saw but the mc is more op than the rest of the isekai anime characters I'm so hyped to see my favorite manga get adapted into an anime
Jan 30, 2021 2:39 AM
Aug 2020
The Trailer looks awesome
Feb 2, 2021 5:01 PM

Aug 2020
the animation from the PV looked super great, enough to make me wanna check out the manga
clannad is the greatest piece of fiction to ever exist.
Feb 9, 2021 1:21 PM
Dec 2012
Llux said:
EliteNathan said:

I don't think Tsuki is like slime isekai (apart from the isekai stuff etc), but yes, the MC is way stronger... even if it's pointless to compare characters from different stories, Makoto is ridiculous hahah

Don't forget:
Dragons becoming weebs after observing the MC's memories;
Veldora with falling in love with manga and basically becoming a chuuni and Tomoe deciding she's a samurai and hellbent on bringing glorious Nippon's culture to that world.

A super capable and diligent subordinate:
Rigurd who shoulders managing the kingdom, Shuna who is basically doing everything in Tensura, Geld who wants to shoulder all the sins of the previous orc lord.
Ema in Tsukimichi, who is basically a combination of Rigurd and Shuna, but in orc form.

The yandere sidekick:
Shion for tensura.
Mio for Tsukimichi.
Feb 9, 2021 3:55 PM

May 2016
MaxWyght said:
Llux said:

Don't forget:
Veldora with falling in love with manga and basically becoming a chuuni and Tomoe deciding she's a samurai and hellbent on bringing glorious Nippon's culture to that world.

Rigurd who shoulders managing the kingdom, Shuna who is basically doing everything in Tensura, Geld who wants to shoulder all the sins of the previous orc lord.
Ema in Tsukimichi, who is basically a combination of Rigurd and Shuna, but in orc form.

The yandere sidekick:
Shion for tensura.
Mio for Tsukimichi.

If you put it like that I guess you're right, objectively speaking there are many similarities. In my mind both stories just don't click in a more fundamental level. Tensura is ridiculously funny, and although Tsukimichi has its fair share of funny moments the parts that really define the story are pretty dark.

I don't remember if Rimuru ever kills many humans with the big exception that is his Demon Lord ritual. Makoto is practically a psychopath when he just kills people without batting an eye lol.

I like both, but Tsukimichi is definitely the more serious and dramatic story.
Feb 10, 2021 12:52 PM
Dec 2012
Llux said:
MaxWyght said:

Don't forget:

The yandere sidekick:
Shion for tensura.
Mio for Tsukimichi.

If you put it like that I guess you're right, objectively speaking there are many similarities. In my mind both stories just don't click in a more fundamental level. Tensura is ridiculously funny, and although Tsukimichi has its fair share of funny moments the parts that really define the story are pretty dark.

I don't remember if Rimuru ever kills many humans with the big exception that is his Demon Lord ritual. Makoto is practically a psychopath when he just kills people without batting an eye lol.

I like both, but Tsukimichi is definitely the more serious and dramatic story.

Rimuru doesn't go murder hobo mode because by the end of the WN he basically would be able to go toe to toe with the god that created that world and win.
So he just sits back and enjoys life.

I haven't read the LN or WN for tsukimichi, but it's been on my to read list for a couple months now, because I actually quite enjoy the manga, mostly for the same reasons I enjoy tensura:
The world is actually interesting, but the writers didn't take themselves too seriously when creating it, so the rules can be bent for plot reasons.

And in stories where the rules aren't as rigidly defined, it's much easier to pull off a deus ex machina without it actually feeling stupid.
Feb 16, 2021 5:03 PM
Nov 2020
Can’t lie, i’ve read over 120 isekai’s and this is my favorite one, just the sheer amount of power he holds makes it so much better.
Mar 5, 2021 10:59 PM
Aug 2020
wrkfu said:
Can’t lie, i’ve read over 120 isekai’s and this is my favorite one, just the sheer amount of power he holds makes it so much better.

Do you know when it's going to be released?
Been waiting a long time
Mar 6, 2021 10:02 AM
Jul 2018
When will this start airing? I like that even though the MC is op he has problems that cant be solved with just power and has to learn different things.
Mar 11, 2021 5:43 PM
May 2020
Thorf said:

Nothing really wrong with that. It's just something to casually watch and appreciate. xD
Mar 12, 2021 3:16 AM

Jan 2018
daphnechtholly said:
Thorf said:

Nothing really wrong with that. It's just something to casually watch and appreciate. xD
Yeah pretty much haha
Mar 16, 2021 5:43 PM

Dec 2014
Xsadersadd said:
When will this start airing? I like that even though the MC is op he has problems that cant be solved with just power and has to learn different things.

Either in the Summer season or in the Fall. Personally, I think is going to come out in the fall, meaning October.
Mar 29, 2021 7:23 PM
Dec 2016
i really enjoy the manga and the PV is pretty convincing
i hope this adaptation exceeds my expectations
Mar 30, 2021 3:53 AM
Oct 2018
The PV looks promising. Honestly it is looking like combination of Slime anime and Shield Hero.
Apr 28, 2021 2:10 AM

Nov 2007
New Key visual
New PV
Additional Cast
Summer 2021
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1619586301

Additional Casts
https://www.ota-suke.jp/news/262079

OP: "Gamble (ギャンブル)" by syudou
ED: "Beautiful Dreamer (ビューティフル・ドリーマー)" by Ezoshika Gourmet Club
PV 2
Airing on Wednesdays at 23:00 (11:00 p.m.) JST via Tokyo MX, followed by BS NTV and MBS starting July 6, 2021. dAnimeStore and Netflux will also stream it.
https://moca-news.net/article/20210604/2021060418000b_/01/
tsubasaloverJun 4, 2021 2:13 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 1, 2021 1:31 PM

Dec 2007
definitely, hype!
I read somewhere (maybe amongst top posts) it's the absolute isekai, at least I have to try this.
And it's already happening this next season!

May 14, 2021 8:47 PM
Jan 2018
That's sad, so the first PV was just a lie. A pre animated one i guess, that looked amazing wished the anime looked like that.

The second PV is not bad for an isekai but a big downgrade from the first PV.
May 21, 2021 3:50 PM

Dec 2007
Sopseii said:
That's sad, so the first PV was just a lie. A pre animated one i guess, that looked amazing wished the anime looked like that.

The second PV is not bad for an isekai but a big downgrade from the first PV.

I agree, 2nd PV doesn't serve the promotion in comparison or rather 1st PV was a really good teaser. Even Arifureta's PV was better. Nonetheless it's still gonna be a good isekai I'm positive =)

Jul 5, 2021 2:02 PM

Jul 2011
What seen comments on various places about preaired EP1, not on my summer list anymore.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 7, 2021 9:11 AM

Mar 2020
Llux said:
EliteNathan said:

Besides that i agree comparing different characters from two different show is pointless
Jul 7, 2021 10:22 AM

May 2016
AnimeFA78N said:
Llux said:

Besides that i agree comparing different characters from two different show is pointless

The novel is not over yet so I don't know what will become of Makoto by the end of it... Rimuru is still very overpowered but there are a couple of reasons that made me see Makoto as a complete freak:

Jul 7, 2021 11:01 AM

Mar 2020
Llux said:
AnimeFA78N said:

The novel is not over yet so I don't know what will become of Makoto by the end of it... Rimuru is still very overpowered but there are a couple of reasons that made me see Makoto as a complete freak:

I see even tho peak rimuru is more op ( as of now ) he had to properly fight while makoto is closer to anos level broken lets hope makoto become absolute top dog by the end of novel and thanks for explaining

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

74 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 6, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2021

143 by Hstarvy »»
Sep 4, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

116 by pansz »»
Aug 26, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2021

78 by pansz »»
Aug 26, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

83 by pansz »»
Aug 26, 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.