Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2020 11:29 PM

Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seems like Nanao is force to evil. As tsuruoka already told him the truth to his face.

So Nana and Kyouya teaming up nice.

Oct 18, 2020 1:18 AM
Apr 2020
Nao_Nana_100 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Seems like Nanao is force to evil. As tsuruoka already told him the truth to his face.

Yep, I will assume there is also a camera inside the monitor room as well, because Nana was trying to push him to the wall.
Tsuruoka chatting with Nana in chapter 27 was the same as now to manipulate Nanao, his talent seems to have more than just any normal nullification.
Oct 18, 2020 2:53 AM

Jun 2016
28012001 said:
Nao_Nana_100 said:

Yep, I will assume there is also a camera inside the monitor room as well, because Nana was trying to push him to the wall.
Tsuruoka chatting with Nana in chapter 27 was the same as now to manipulate Nanao, his talent seems to have more than just any normal nullification.
28012001 said:
Nao_Nana_100 said:

Yep I want to know why Nanao turn bad. Tsuruoka must have force him too. Nanao already know Tsuruoka order nana to kill him and he already know the truth. No reason for Nanao to hate Nana

My predictions of story later Kyouya, Nana, Nanao, jin, Remaining talented plus other rebels talented vs tsuruoka and the councils either in action, wits or indirect attacks.

I hope someone kill Tsuruoka in the most cruelest way possible. This man is pure evil he should be put in the villians wiki as pure evil and complete monster. Bastard is sicko and worst kind of human

Oct 18, 2020 5:28 AM
Apr 2020
Nao_Nana_100 said:
28012001 said:

28012001 said:

Yep I want to know why Nanao turn bad. Tsuruoka must have force him too. Nanao already know Tsuruoka order nana to kill him and he already know the truth. No reason for Nanao to hate Nana

My predictions of story later Kyouya, Nana, Nanao, jin, Remaining talented plus other rebels talented vs tsuruoka and the councils either in action, wits or indirect attacks.

I hope someone kill Tsuruoka in the most cruelest way possible. This man is pure evil he should be put in the villians wiki as pure evil and complete monster. Bastard is sicko and worst kind of human

There were 2 area that Tsuruoka mentioned, Nanao went to the left for sure, and thye must did some experiment on him that makes him like that.
Oct 18, 2020 6:47 PM

Mar 2014
Okay, how much stuff can he negate, though? Not only talents and morals, but also inner body functions? If that guy becomes the leader and the enemy of humanity, he's definitely going to be a force to reckon with.
Oct 19, 2020 6:41 AM

Jun 2016
28012001 said:
Nao_Nana_100 said:

There were 2 area that Tsuruoka mentioned, Nanao went to the left for sure, and thye must did some experiment on him that makes him like that.
28012001 said:
Nao_Nana_100 said:

I see that make sense

Oct 22, 2020 1:30 PM
Oct 2020
28012001 said:
Nao_Nana_100 said:

I hope so, out of all character, it is sad to see Nanao turn this way. Nana already realized her mistake and wanted to redeem herself by meeting Nanao directly. I hope Nana and Kyouya can make him get back to his senses. Worst case scenario, there is no way to turn him back and the only way is to kill him.

It is really hard to imagine Nanao turning bad by nature as he did not blame Nana directly when he realized she pushed him off a cliff. After he woke up, he still think quite positively about Nana. Thus, the experiment theory to manipulate his mind should be much plausible.
Oct 22, 2020 2:12 PM

Jun 2016
otherstuff said:
28012001 said:

I hope so, out of all character, it is sad to see Nanao turn this way. Nana already realized her mistake and wanted to redeem herself by meeting Nanao directly. I hope Nana and Kyouya can make him get back to his senses. Worst case scenario, there is no way to turn him back and the only way is to kill him.

It is really hard to imagine Nanao turning bad by nature as he did not blame Nana directly when he realized she pushed him off a cliff. After he woke up, he still think quite positively about Nana. Thus, the experiment theory to manipulate his mind should be much plausible.

There is no way nana will kill him. She never do that especially with her guilt

You forgot she also have Jin tachibana one of strongest talented or not strongest talented in existense

Oct 23, 2020 4:15 AM
Apr 2020
otherstuff said:
28012001 said:

What you said give me a clearer image about that now. Initially he doesn't think too badly about Nana's action at all, in fact Tsuruoka does show that he does has connection with Nana in front of Nanao, certainly this experiment theory makes him what he is now, no ordinary brainwashing like the way he did with Nana.
Oct 28, 2020 12:08 AM
Dec 2018
Nanao turning to the dark side. Atleast Nana was tricked and brainwashed from childhood, and changed with presented with truth. Nanao on the other hand, is dangerous; knows the truth, even then goes on killing spree. This feels like a dark version of MHA, but I like it more. His new power seems to be brainwashing, so maybe he used it on himself or the organization found a way to use his brainwashing on himself...
Oct 28, 2020 4:20 AM

Jan 2014
Finally caught up with this, and now I want the next chap already mmmmmmmm.

With that ending, I wanna read it now lol.
Oct 30, 2020 2:04 AM

Jun 2016
salarx said:
Nanao turning to the dark side. Atleast Nana was tricked and brainwashed from childhood, and changed with presented with truth. Nanao on the other hand, is dangerous; knows the truth, even then goes on killing spree. This feels like a dark version of MHA, but I like it more. His new power seems to be brainwashing, so maybe he used it on himself or the organization found a way to use his brainwashing on himself...

Tsuruoka brainwash him I think

Nov 3, 2020 10:41 PM
Dec 2018
being honest with this it was interesting to see that nanao was actually alive and turned out to be manipulated basically the same way as nana but except directly and not just from his childhood. i really thought he would be good but seeing this change of events was cool to see in a way but also really painful bc i actually did felt like crying at certain parts bc of how badly i felt. i also feel horribly for nana because she really didn’t deserve any of this at all, if you still hate her by this point then honestly ur missing nana’s character development in general. i loved how she grew to know what she was doing was wrong. she wanted to meet up with nanao directly but now since he’s also being manipulated by the same person she was also manipulated by, it just wouldn’t work in a way. honestly if anything i think nanao will probs try killing nana if they ever meet up again. obviously that asshole manipulated nanao to hating nana and wanted to kill her is because she betrayed him and saw nanao as a perfect opportunity to kill her.
Nov 3, 2020 10:54 PM

Jun 2016
yukinoluvs said:
being honest with this it was interesting to see that nanao was actually alive and turned out to be manipulated basically the same way as nana but except directly and not just from his childhood. i really thought he would be good but seeing this change of events was cool to see in a way but also really painful bc i actually did felt like crying at certain parts bc of how badly i felt. i also feel horribly for nana because she really didn’t deserve any of this at all, if you still hate her by this point then honestly ur missing nana’s character development in general. i loved how she grew to know what she was doing was wrong. she wanted to meet up with nanao directly but now since he’s also being manipulated by the same person she was also manipulated by, it just wouldn’t work in a way. honestly if anything i think nanao will probs try killing nana if they ever meet up again. obviously that asshole manipulated nanao to hating nana and wanted to kill her is because she betrayed him and saw nanao as a perfect opportunity to kill her.

Exactly I agree but Nanao didn t hold a grudge a against Nana trying to kill him. So his current actions contradict his previous. Plus Tsuruoka told him the truth there no point Nanao hating Nana he should be hating Tsuruoka. I think Tsuruoka really did brainwash him. Plus I don t hate or dislike Nana I am just okay with Nana.

Nov 4, 2020 7:01 AM
Dec 2018
Nao_Nana_100 said:
yukinoluvs said:

Exactly I agree but Nanao didn t hold a grudge a against Nana trying to kill him. So his current actions contradict his previous. Plus Tsuruoka told him the truth there no point Nanao hating Nana he should be hating Tsuruoka. I think Tsuruoka really did brainwash him. Plus I don t hate or dislike Nana I am just okay with Nana.
yeah there is no reason he should hate nana it’s 100% manipulation and i wouldn’t be surprised if it actually turned out to be exactly that.
Nov 4, 2020 3:11 PM

Jun 2016
yukinoluvs said:
Nao_Nana_100 said:

yeah there is no reason he should hate nana it’s 100% manipulation and i wouldn’t be surprised if it actually turned out to be exactly that.
yukinoluvs said:
Nao_Nana_100 said:

Yep exactly that how I see it

Nov 5, 2020 4:54 PM

Nov 2013
judging by dates, new chapter will probably come out November 18th? 1 chapter per month?
Nov 5, 2020 8:18 PM

Feb 2019
Been loving the anime. Got tired of waiting once a week for new episodes, so I just binged the entire manga in a day. What a ride man. From Michiru’s death to Nakano being alive, the twists and emotional roller coaster have been very well executed and the fact he’s shaping up to be the major antagonist is poetic. I hope this manga goes on for a while yet. Loving it
Nov 7, 2020 2:34 AM

Jun 2016
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
judging by dates, new chapter will probably come out November 18th? 1 chapter per month?

You are correct that is right

Nov 9, 2020 2:11 AM
May 2020
Excuse me wtf! You guys says there is no reason for nanao to hate nana? Of course he have the reasons to hate her, you guys can say "owh nana just manipulated by Tsuruoka" but the way nana trying to kill nanao is horrible, she make nanao trust her, give his watch back, even crying in front of nanao,and nana just try to kill him after that, of course he had the reasons to hate nana.
Nov 9, 2020 2:19 AM

Jun 2016
Lostintour said:
Excuse me wtf! You guys says there is no reason for nanao to hate nana? Of course he have the reasons to hate her, you guys can say "owh nana just manipulated by Tsuruoka" but the way nana trying to kill nanao is horrible, she make nanao trust her, give his watch back, even crying in front of nanao,and nana just try to kill him after that, of course he had the reasons to hate nana.

No You didn t read chapter 53 Nanao clearly didn t hold a grudge or even angry at Nana. Read chapter 53

Nov 10, 2020 1:57 AM
Oct 2020
Man I'm pretty hyped for this manga. I started watching the anime, and after 6 episodes I decided to switch to manga cause, you know, manga > anime a lot of times. And damn if this is good, it's fun and you never know what will happen. I needed to read something like that! And now that Nanao is back, will be even better
Nov 10, 2020 8:19 PM

May 2020
The anime was so good that I had to start reading the manga and I just caught up. When do new chapters come out? I need more!
Nov 11, 2020 5:12 AM
Oct 2020
GhostCow said:
The anime was so good that I had to start reading the manga and I just caught up. When do new chapters come out? I need more!

Same here ahahah, chapters are released the 18th day of every month
Nov 13, 2020 2:18 AM
May 2020
I hope nana fall love to kyouya
Nov 13, 2020 2:28 AM

Jun 2016
Gdui said:

Too be honest I really doubt that

Nov 14, 2020 4:06 AM
Nov 2020
In this chapter, or the chapter before (?), it was revealed that Nakajima cancels people's talents by halting some of their important bodily functions, probably the brain, lungs, heart, whatever I haven't read 55 at the point of writing this. It just bugs me how we saw Nakajima canceling Moguo's talent by blocking the fireball with his chad body, so how did he do this, did he stop fire's bodily functions or what lol.

The story is usually consistent and the clues presented will be more easily picked up in a reread, such as when shapeshifter-man met Nana for the first time, he tricked Nana to look away before shape shifting, which is cool, until Tsuruoka says he can't shape shift into a talentless person. I doubt Tsuruoka knows his shit just from his first few seconds meeting shapeshifter-man, but shapeshifter-man shape shifted into Nana a few chapters earlier, which made me notice the inconsistency in Nakajima's talent. IDK man unless shapeshifter-man was trying to trick Tsuruoka, or that Nana was actually talented and I'm writing this a couple chapters too early, I'm just thinking way too much into this
Nov 15, 2020 8:32 AM
May 2020
When is next volume?
Nov 15, 2020 12:10 PM
Oct 2020
jakesireson1234 said:

The story is usually consistent and the clues presented will be more easily picked up in a reread, such as when shapeshifter-man met Nana for the first time, he tricked Nana to look away before shape shifting, which is cool, until Tsuruoka says he can't shape shift into a talentless person. I doubt Tsuruoka knows his shit just from his first few seconds meeting shapeshifter-man, but shapeshifter-man shape shifted into Nana a few chapters earlier, which made me notice the inconsistency in Nakajima's talent. IDK man unless shapeshifter-man was trying to trick Tsuruoka, or that Nana was actually talented and I'm writing this a couple chapters too early, I'm just thinking way too much into this

Haven't noticed this, yes maybe we'll see that Nana actually got a talent, or maybe just some bad writing, who knows?
Nov 15, 2020 12:10 PM
Oct 2020
UsernAme3126 said:
When is next volume?

Volumes are released around the 18th every month
Nov 18, 2020 3:46 AM

Feb 2015
Well coming from Anime Eps.3
It took me almost 12 hours to reach here (including sleep)

Worth it Completely
Nov 18, 2020 3:49 AM

Feb 2015
oh Btw... It was surprisingly low score, when today, I checked its MAL profile here. Like come on, below 7.0???
Nov 18, 2020 4:27 AM
Apr 2020
SirSonic said:
oh Btw... It was surprisingly low score, when today, I checked its MAL profile here. Like come on, below 7.0???

No worries, before it was below 6.5. But after the anime out it rose rapidly. And it will continue to rise.
Jan 2, 2021 9:04 AM

May 2015
YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! She's gonna tell him!! Once she does then they can start truly cooperating.

But damn I didnt expect the other guy nanao I think his name was (Been so long since we saw him I forgot) its so weird to see him this evil now. I genuinely thought he'd come back as like a saviour for Nana. But he came back as the complete opposite. Nanas gonna have to confront her every sin in the form of that boy. It'll be her last challenge to a true redemption/change.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 12, 2021 6:56 AM
Apr 2020
Gdui said:

No chance, that’s as tough as it could possibly get. Even if the author is Loose Boy.
May 12, 2021 3:37 PM
Jun 2020
SirSonic said:

7.37 now!

And that last panel lol.
Sep 26, 2021 5:23 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
So apparently Nanao's talent can also nullify body functions? That IS dangerous... if that's the case. There must be something more to it than just that. Otherwise he can become a serial killer pretty easily.

Somehow I doubt the "confession" will go through. Looseboy, you're not gonna bait me again.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 26, 2021 5:35 PM

Dec 2013
The father really did have an awkward way of showing his love. Not that this really justifies the current Nakajima.
Apr 22, 5:38 PM
Oct 2020
OH MY GOD THIS DUDE IS GOOD AT MANIPULATING. He literally showed all his evil in front of him and still is manipulating everyone. He literally told him I'm evil and I'm the reason everything bad is happening now listen to me bitch you will do as I say. I wouldn't be surprised if the grandma Nana saw was just a paid actor or something. This guy is on another level.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

5 by Marinate1016 »»
May 20, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

6 by rasterman7 »»
Apr 29, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 31 Discussion

Sigmar-Unberogen - Nov 3, 2020

5 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 22, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2019

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 22, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 95 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Mar 13

0 by G_Spark233 »»
Mar 13, 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.