Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 23, 2020 8:29 AM
Dec 2019
hententhusiast52 said:
Bababazooka69 said:
Well, i was hoping for a 2021 spring release but looks like the production commitee don't care about time and quality at all. We'll see how this turns out then. I can see many will rage at mappa on december 7th
every show doesnt have to look as good as a kyoani show just fucking giv mappa a try

It also can't look as good as a certain KyoAni show lol and don't forget Ufotable. But he kinda has a point. I'll definitely give Mappa a try, but I'm also curious on how Covid and all the other shows Mappa produces at the same time, will affect the quality! If it doesn't, then good job Mappa! The expectations are high so I sure think, that Mappa will deliver a good show.
Sep 23, 2020 8:40 AM

Apr 2016
Well, let’s see how this last season will be, there’s only to wait.
Sep 23, 2020 8:48 AM
Oct 2015
Bababazooka69 said:
MAQS said:
WIT STUDIOS!!

AHHHHHHHHH
Source? no way they are working on this

https://twitter.com/eslam_bouz/status/1308736722025484289

If you know, you know this guy has been 100% right so far
Sep 23, 2020 9:31 AM
Sep 2018
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Sep 23, 2020 9:34 AM
Dec 2017
Bababazooka69 said:
Well, i was hoping for a 2021 spring release but looks like the production commitee don't care about time and quality at all. We'll see how this turns out then. I can see many will rage at mappa on december 7th

Well aren't you a doomer
Sep 23, 2020 9:46 AM

Jul 2020
RazR32 said:
ShichikaAlter said:

Doubt it will get a higher score than season 3 part 2. Not because its worse, just cuz it´s different and thats enough for many to dislike it, rate 1-2, and drop

yea I also agree, I personally think it's great! Not the greatest of all time, but still.. It will be around 9 I think.
you'll soon realise that it's an insult to compare S3P2 and S4. I believe that mappa will deliver. And S4 will literally DWARF S3P2.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2020 9:50 AM
Dec 2019
YeagerBAWB said:
RazR32 said:

yea I also agree, I personally think it's great! Not the greatest of all time, but still.. It will be around 9 I think.
you'll soon realise that it's an insult to compare S3P2 and S4. I believe that mappa will deliver. And S4 will literally DWARF S3P2.

For me personally S4 is also better, but there will be people who dislike it because the topic kinda changes. Manga reader here btw
Sep 23, 2020 9:55 AM

Jul 2020
RazR32 said:
YeagerBAWB said:

For me personally S4 is also better, but there will be people who dislike it because the topic kinda changes. Manga reader here btw
well I think people who'll dislike it just for studio change (irrespective of how it delivers) or change in the themes of the show and ignore the amazing things that'll happen, people like that can't be helped. Pussies will always be pussies. But Eren doesn't give a damn about what some pussies will think, does he?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2020 9:59 AM
Dec 2019
YeagerBAWB said:
RazR32 said:

well I think people who'll dislike it just for studio change (irrespective of how it delivers) or change in the themes of the show and ignore the amazing things that'll happen, people like that can't be helped. Pussies will always be pussies. But Eren doesn't give a damn about what some pussies will think, does he?

Unfortunately other people care and hate on whatever show or opinion is existing. But you also have to be aware of the fact, that all the amazing things that will happen (They really are amazing I love them) might not be as amazing for other people so you can't blame them ^^
Sep 23, 2020 10:05 AM

Jul 2020
@RazR32 well I won't give any thought to what people are saying about it. Everyone can have their opinion. But in case of SnK I just can't understand why someone doesn't like it. You don't like Deathnote I can understand that. You don't like kimi no na wa I can understand that. But SnK? I just can't comprehend the denial of its greatness. It's not even my absolutely favorite show. That's Rakugo S1. I can totally understand why someone won't like it. But SnK ......
Sep 23, 2020 10:11 AM
Nov 2019
MironBiron said:
Reiner_undieable said:
I knew about this from a week ago anyway wit also helped👀👀

What do you mean by WIT helped?
another leaker who apparently leaked the date in the first place is implying that WIT is helping MAPPA out
Sep 23, 2020 10:44 AM
Aug 2018
JJ_jose said:
MironBiron said:

What do you mean by WIT helped?
another leaker who apparently leaked the date in the first place is implying that WIT is helping MAPPA out

They did. This is old news. A LARGE portion of employees that worked on AOT previously for WIT are being lent to MAPPA for this project. There were also several meetings leading up to the WIT-to-MAPPA switch, instead of them just simply handing it over. This season will be under MAPPA's studio name and budget, but internally it's definitely a joint operation.
Sep 23, 2020 10:48 AM

Mar 2014
LET'S FUCKING GOOOO

lmao yall this is just gonna be Marley arc for sure. I am pretty sure they're gonna adapt war on paradis in its entirety once the manga ends. There's no point rushing stuff from now, it would be like MAPPA shooting their own foot. My personal bet is that 1st season will be 14-15 eps, hence the unusual airdate. But we'll see.
Sep 23, 2020 11:01 AM
Nov 2019
Corey1695 said:
JJ_jose said:

They did. This is old news. A LARGE portion of employees that worked on AOT previously for WIT are being lent to MAPPA for this project. There were also several meetings leading up to the WIT-to-MAPPA switch, instead of them just simply handing it over. This season will be under MAPPA's studio name and budget, but internally it's definitely a joint operation.
all of that was just assumed though, the most we got is that the 2 directors were meeting up. This is probably confirming it
Sep 23, 2020 11:06 AM
May 2017
ThatShiny_Hex said:
_cjessop19_ said:
My question is why is it airing at the beginning of December and not Winter 2021 like most other shows?

more than 2 cours and less than 3 cours
because kodansha want it before feb...
Sep 23, 2020 11:22 AM
Oct 2015
Reiner_undieable said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

more than 2 cours and less than 3 cours
because kodansha want it before feb...

Wait....like all of it?
Sep 23, 2020 1:34 PM
May 2019
MAQS said:
Bababazooka69 said:
Source? no way they are working on this

well this is great, but i don't think wit is helping much, they probably only gave some animators and maybe some ep directors, i could be wrong, but it probably won't afect that much on the final season (my opinion)
Sep 23, 2020 2:26 PM
Oct 2015
contalixo said:
MAQS said:

well this is great, but i don't think wit is helping much, they probably only gave some animators and maybe some ep directors, i could be wrong, but it probably won't afect that much on the final season (my opinion)

You got me an idea, I just checked and out of the episodes directors for season 3 part 2 only 3 are in great pretender.

Only 6 out 25 animation directors

And Imai has so far only worked on 1 ep out of 12 so far.

I am still working on a key animators list but that one is much, much larger to check, but We maybe getting a lot veterans from AOT previous seasons in key roles under MAPPA.
Sep 23, 2020 2:29 PM
May 2019
MAQS said:
contalixo said:

You got me an idea, I just checked and out of the episodes directors for season 3 part 2 only 3 are in great pretender.

Only 6 out 25 animation directors

And Imai has so far only worked on 1 ep out of 12 so far.

I am still working on a key animators list but that one is much, much larger to check, but We maybe getting a lot veterans from AOT previous seasons in key roles under MAPPA.
i hope you're right man. I will just stay alone here hoping araki directs at least one ep
Sep 23, 2020 4:44 PM

May 2017
on my birthday lol.. at least 1 good thing on that day
Sep 23, 2020 6:56 PM
Sep 2012
LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really care if the quality drops a bit due to the studio change after so many top seasons, but I really doubt it because AoT is a special case when it comes to anime. I'm just happy to have it back so soon <3
Sep 23, 2020 7:20 PM

Apr 2013
Godbless. Please do it justice and let's all enjoy the experience.
Sep 23, 2020 7:59 PM

Apr 2020
FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Now just give us THE DAMN PV already MAPPA
Sep 23, 2020 8:11 PM

Dec 2017
Can't wait for official confirmation of the date. Guess it's still technically fall 2020 just really late. Hoping for at least 26 episodes though, 28-32 would be about right i think, while 26 or less would mean a bit of rushing in places.
Objectivity? In my anime scoring? Of course not...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 28, 2021

426 by therealnagora »»
Yesterday, 4:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

693 by Dakidhellsing »»
May 25, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

818 by SaimonIdk »»
May 21, 9:50 AM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.