Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2020 6:08 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
overall body detail was pretty good and moved fluidly, with food body fluids and rubbing action. But much h action seemed rushed and summarized. Maybe Too much close ups instead of showing whole-body motion. Lighting and blurry borders made it the seem kind of out of focus. Most climaxes were too still.
User-sanAug 7, 2020 8:02 AM
Aug 7, 2020 11:07 PM
Nov 2016
I Love this Episode quite the ending....just nice artwork sex and the harem ending.
Aug 8, 2020 12:49 AM

Jul 2017
All good things must end. Gonna miss this masterpiece.

God bless Bunnywalker!

Aug 8, 2020 7:19 AM
Jul 2020
For a seven elf “clusterfuck” (literally) as the true final episode of the series, I’m actually surprised that Bunnywalker/T-Rex actually done it quite well. Most of the problems of Episode 3 were fixed as well, like the transitions being a bit weird.

Also, Misery’s back. Awesome!

The negative that I can only think of is the time length. If it was 30 minutes, it would be so much better and even more fluid. But other than that, a much more solid episode than the last, with some minor nitpicks here and there.

And....that’s it. The true finale of this series. The end scene for this episode has the same ending panel to the VN, so it’s truly over. There are so many other scenes in the VN that can be used to produce more stuff, but oh well.

Like all great hentai, really sad to see this one go, but as the saying goes, there’s no banquet that never ends. Once again, kudos to Raika Ken and the team for producing another legend series! Easily goes in my archives.

Final Rating For This Series: 9/10
darkkamida100Aug 8, 2020 7:23 AM
Aug 8, 2020 9:07 AM
Mar 2013
Attackonfiller said:

God bless Bunnywalker!
is this the final ep? i tought they end up pregnant lol
Aug 8, 2020 9:20 AM

Feb 2018
Woah, i know elf it's good but yeah it's too op... Silver hair is the best
Aug 9, 2020 12:53 AM

Jul 2017
Gal3riel said:
Attackonfiller said:

God bless Bunnywalker!

It was only scheduled for 2 more episodes when it returned.

They clearly tried to squeeze even more scenes into this episode as well, and some were taken from late gameplay when characters were already pregnant. There was even one scene with Lucie that kept the pregnancy.

There's some material for more, but it really looks like they tried to conclude it with this one.

A 5th episode would really be a blessing lol

Aug 9, 2020 4:33 AM
Nov 2016
Listen..this is a Hentai and we all know why we are here but I will say, I kinda wanted more of a pregnancy pay off..the whole premise of this is the elves need to repopulate there race and all so I wanted some pregnancy sex other than the blink and you will miss it Lucie scene..this isn't a huge deal but I wanted to see them knocked up by MC Yuuichi in the end or see them all happy in a quick flash forward with the elves as mom's with there kids and Yuuichi as the proud papa who saved there entire race. I did really like this series and for me best elf girl was without a doubt Delva who was given more moments of falling for Yuuichi so it's kinda implied that it was more than just sex between them which I liked.
Aug 10, 2020 9:32 AM
Mar 2013
Attackonfiller said:
Gal3riel said:

It was only scheduled for 2 more episodes when it returned.

They clearly tried to squeeze even more scenes into this episode as well, and some were taken from late gameplay when characters were already pregnant. There was even one scene with Lucie that kept the pregnancy.

There's some material for more, but it really looks like they tried to conclude it with this one.

A 5th episode would really be a blessing lol
Ah ok too bad and also to bad that the VN never got translated
Aug 16, 2020 10:00 AM

Apr 2011
The actions were good but ruined by very short clips. It really felt like they were in a rush and squeezed all scenes in one episode and just call it a day.

Disappointing.
Sep 9, 2020 9:08 AM
May 2020
Isn’t this anime finished? Why isn’t my anime list showing still airing? It’s done right. Please rectify the issue.
Oct 3, 2020 10:33 PM

Oct 2015
3rd episode the best

this 4th episode, specially, random and rushed as hell. Too bad.

In general, a 7/10. Could have been better if it wasnt rushed and if it had more fetishes and more kinky.
Jul 30, 2021 7:06 PM

Dec 2012
A great finale. Messiah showing us a piece of his harem life.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 18, 2021 10:19 AM

Jan 2009
just a simple sexual fantasy hentai with good enough animation and on-model drawings of THICC elves especially dark elves, love it

Delva and Evelyn are the best

anymore Vanilla Hentai with a lot of Dark Elves like this?
May 15, 2022 8:09 AM

Mar 2010
Not real much story wise but the gals figure and exploits really made this enjoyable and a go to for a quick rub. lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 25, 2022 5:29 AM
Aug 2022
i wish make more like this
Dec 15, 2022 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
Best episode. Lovely cosplay for these delicious brown cuties.
Apr 18, 2023 10:03 PM
Dec 2022
one of the best harem hentai
May 5, 2023 3:08 PM

Aug 2011
Messiah must be shooting blanks cause he didn't knock anybody up! Nutting in the same p0zzy several times in one night then multiple times in one week; he's got no swimmers. Soon the harem will tire of him b/c they hired him to do one thing, make babies.

Active Military, Prior Service and Veteran's Anime Club
do not forget the sound of my voice until the day we reunite
Jun 4, 7:00 PM
Sep 2023
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e Episode 3 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Jul 28, 2020

3 by MoistGal »»
Jan 17, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Favourite Elf

--Anonymous--- - Jan 13, 2022

4 by removed-user »»
Dec 15, 2022 2:06 PM

Poll: » Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Jan 30, 2018

34 by orochi9 »»
Aug 26, 2022 5:19 PM

Poll: » Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Feb 28, 2018

32 by Rasco »»
May 7, 2022 4:00 PM

» Where can I find uncensored version?

Flamestriker101 - Nov 10, 2021

0 by Flamestriker101 »»
Nov 10, 2021 5:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.