Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2020 7:38 AM

Nov 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
We're back and starting things off with a filler.

Was honestly just expecting a missing case, maybe with a feelsy reunion and not that Tomomi was murdered, especially not over something like branches. I thought I had seen it all, but what a ridiculous motive 😂

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 4, 2020 7:58 AM

May 2018
Me being nostalgic for an anime original of DC sure was unexpected...don't even care how stupid the motive was, the episode just brought me [false] sense of security.
Jul 4, 2020 9:06 AM

Mar 2018
Finally and Gosh who kill someone for that reason
Jul 4, 2020 2:50 PM

Aug 2019
to think she killed her just because of that stupid reason, now I feel sad for that husband
Jul 5, 2020 3:32 AM

Apr 2014
am really happy the series is back but my god was this ep just really stupid..... hopefully we get a much better one next
"one step at a time"
Jul 6, 2020 1:16 AM
Apr 2020
A very shallow reason for killing someone. Victim was working in a flower shop, of course their garden would look neat. Murderer is just a jealous and lazy as fck neighbor.
Jul 11, 2020 10:49 AM

Jul 2008
I used to think people would not kill someone over something so petty...then people started being murdered for wearing a mask to prevent disease spread...

yeah humans can truly be that shitty and despicable.
Jul 11, 2020 5:41 PM

Jan 2008
Been a while since we had a spur of the moment murder case...although it may just feel that way after the long hiatus the show took due to the pandemic. But man, I feel really bad for the husband. I don't think I'd be able to take it if I were in his shoes, and end up doing something I would not regret later. Though that situation may change if the husband had children to take care of. But the silver lining is that Japan is one of the few sane civilized countries left in the world with capital punishment for heinous crimes such as murder.

One shouldn't underestimate how little takes a person in a fit of anger is willing to kill another person, no matter how trivial the reason. People have also died from getting into regular fist fights after an argument, and all it takes is one hit the wrong way to the head that can sometimes kill. And during the pandemic...many, many people have been killed for far less.

That being said, tree branches should be regularly trimmed, for various reasons. And if it's growing into your neighbor's yard, then they have every right to cut off the part that's growing into it. And neighbor disputes aren't unusual. I myself had to recently cut my neighbor's tree branches because their tree branch leaves were growing over my roof and the leaves clogging up the downspout, causing some roof damage when water seeped in, partially rotting the roof. I cut them, after telling them I would--I didn't ask for permission, just told them I was going to do it, because they've neglected to do it for the past few years, although they initially did regularly trim them in the early years that we moved in the house, but I digress.
Aug 6, 2020 4:10 AM

Feb 2013
She was killed for some stupid plants, what a lame reason.
Aug 8, 2020 9:55 PM

May 2016
Well it seems that the filling has run out of ideas, I am not sure about Japan but in my country it is completely valid to cut branches that are on your property (it is not a custom but it is regulated by law). Everything that happened is ridiculous, but well, for many chapters the filler is not good.
People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English?

Aug 10, 2020 2:21 AM

Mar 2019
This one was a jaw dropping experience...

On another note, fist fights(to a comical degree) over cutting branches actually happen in my area, dont ask why but people here dont want others to touch anything inside their property for whatever the reason.
Jan 11, 2022 5:20 PM

Jul 2012
I'M BACK INTO ANIME!

and this was a lame filler episode lmao... wow she killed someone over some plants...
hoping there are better episodes soon
Nov 27, 2022 6:20 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
human malice in a simple case, but it could be very real!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1135 Discussion

AoButa16 - Sep 21

5 by groudonvert »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 435 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Dec 12, 2013

6 by Alvie48xi »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1134 Discussion

hai_X_is - Sep 14

6 by Ranxomare »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 974 Discussion

dbaranyi - Mar 28, 2020

21 by Elyshion »»
Today, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 425 Discussion

Tendou-kun - Jul 30, 2013

24 by Alvie48xi »»
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.