Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 10, 2020 2:44 PM
Mar 2017
Any recommendations on animes like avatar the last airbender where each episode is a different adventure and begins and ends in the same episode? I would prefer some good adventure anime but other genres are fine too. i also want the anime to include some supernatural elemant if there is one out there. Appreciate the helpšŸ˜Š
theramzyJun 10, 2020 4:53 PM
Jun 10, 2020 3:21 PM
Dec 2018
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Space Dandy (I haven't watched it but I've heard each episode is a different story)
Jun 10, 2020 4:51 PM
Mar 2017
thanks for the recomendations, ive already watched samurai champloo and cowboy bebop, they do have cliffhanger episodes from what i remember though. and i forgot to include it but i really do want some supernatural element in the anime
Jun 10, 2020 8:26 PM
Apr 2016
So you want completed anime? Gave you different genres, if that's okay:
Some might be considered cliffhanger-y, with certain episodes, but it all ends by the end of the series at least, if not before then. They're all completed anime, at any rate.
Erased
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica/Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Banana Fish
Seirei no Moribito
Shirobako
Sakura Quest
Shoujo Kakumei Utena/Revolutionary Girl Utena
Casshern Sins
Your Lie in April
Toradora
Ore Monogatari (Not part of the Monogatari Series)
Sakamichi no Apollon
Senki Zesshou Symphogear
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Violet Evergarden
Endro
Flip Flappers
Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken
Kokoro Connect
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Steins; Gate
Love Live School Idol Project
Kowarekake no Orgel
Yuri on Ice

Jun 10, 2020 9:35 PM
Mar 2017
thanks a lot, but i think i kinda didnt explain well enough what im searching for. im not looking for completed anime where the last episode doesnt end on a cliffhanger. im looking for an anime where each episode has a different story and doesnt continue in the next episode, the anime could have a main goal overall but each episode tells a mini story and the story ends at the end of the episode, while still working towards the end goal. im really bad at explaining it T_T ill still check out your recommendations though <3
Jun 10, 2020 9:43 PM
Jan 2020
tjay123 said:
thanks a lot, but i think i kinda didnt explain well enough what im searching for. im not looking for completed anime where the last episode doesnt end on a cliffhanger. im looking for an anime where each episode has a different story and doesnt continue in the next episode, the anime could have a main goal overall but each episode tells a mini story and the story ends at the end of the episode, while still working towards the end goal. im really bad at explaining it T_T ill still check out your recommendations though <3

I'd strongly recommend mushishi if you haven't seen it, each episode is basically a separate story and should be what you were looking for
Jun 10, 2020 9:52 PM

Jun 2012
tjay123 said:

The word you are looking for is episodic.

Dororo

Gintama

Urusei Yatsura

Hell Girl

Shoot first, think never.
Jun 10, 2020 10:55 PM

Apr 2012
Ranma 1/2 (strongly recommended!! if you like those old school and martial arts comedy anime)
Katanagatari (didn't really like it due to its lacking approach but it has a high MAL score, maybe it's to your taste)
+1 Gintama (one of the best out there! although there are serious arcs that are not episodic)
Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan (ironically, this isn't supposed to be an adventure but so many weird and funny events come to MC just because he has supernatural powers)
Jun 10, 2020 11:05 PM
Jul 2018
Kino's Journey (aside from the arena arc)
Mushi-shi
Natsume's Book of Friends
Death Parade
Cardcaptor Sakura
Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond (the first season does have them tho)
Lupin the Third
removed-userJun 10, 2020 11:11 PM
Jun 10, 2020 11:27 PM

Mar 2020
Corpse Party
Kaguya-sama: Love is War
Somali and the Forest Spirit
One Punch Man
Jun 11, 2020 7:14 AM

More topics from this board

» Recommendation to watch with my cousin

weebtoge - 10 hours ago

4 by LoveYourSmile »»
1 hour ago

» Any good anime that are like Grimgar ?

Ventus_S - Jun 9

18 by Ventus_S »»
2 hours ago

» Anime recommandations for a first-timer

WickedFM - Yesterday

28 by Kunii »»
4 hours ago

» Looking for anime/manga that use the Rashomon effect

Pokitaru - Yesterday

13 by mo_lave »»
12 hours ago

» Need help watching 22,500 episodes

Technotic - Jun 12

12 by duchessliz87 »»
Yesterday, 1:09 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.