Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2020 9:35 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I enjoyed this story a lot. The quiet princess got everything she deserved. <3
May 30, 2020 4:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Happy birthday Anis xD the quiet princess story was interesting, she finally spoke
May 31, 2020 12:10 AM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering if the real, unfiltered tale has other attempters beheaded for real...

Anyway, I'm glad this tale gives woman more freedom, even though it's still depend on male action.
Jun 21, 2020 4:59 AM

Jan 2015
Didn't understand how king could be this hellish? your daughter hasn't said anything in years and you make people tell her stories and in return for their cooperation you execute them if they fail???? who the hell would want to help the king like that? screw you and your daughter, i hope she never speaks again is what should be on their minds lol.

Not my favorite episode by any means but i like the lesson you can get from it, there are lots of people who don't speak up their mind, don't tell how they feel and it's your job to realize their feelings which is hard... the princess wasn't speaking her mind, but if you understand someone well enough you can understand what exactly she is thinking, what's her concerns, what makes her happy.

Not sure i understood how it applied to her grankids and why grandma decided that the story will apply to them? after all they tried to say nice things to Anis, thinking that's what he was upset at them about, but they just weren't correct and forgot about his birthday, but at least they tried.
Jul 2, 2020 3:55 AM

Jul 2015
Folktales inside of folktales, I have to say those man in the story who volunteered to tell a story at the risk of their life are either really brave or really stupid lol

Happy birthday Anis the multipurpose robot

Aug 13, 2020 1:27 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Love it. This is so far to be my best. Anis's birthday. Its pretty simple for every elements, and very connected with the future problem. Damn me, when i thought this series might do a strange connection again with its folkstale while the difficulty of previous folkstale reached extreme level. But, its turned out to be so soothing. Well, Good job!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Asatir: Mirai no Mukashi Banashi Episode 8 Discussion

Wallanimx - May 22, 2020

8 by Malak_AL-Qamar »»
Dec 17, 2020 7:01 PM

Poll: » Asatir: Mirai no Mukashi Banashi Episode 13 Discussion

Wallanimx - Jun 27, 2020

5 by badabass »»
Aug 13, 2020 5:27 AM

Poll: » Asatir: Mirai no Mukashi Banashi Episode 12 Discussion

Wallanimx - Jun 20, 2020

5 by badabass »»
Aug 13, 2020 4:47 AM

Poll: » Asatir: Mirai no Mukashi Banashi Episode 11 Discussion

Wallanimx - Jun 20, 2020

5 by badabass »»
Aug 13, 2020 2:43 AM

Poll: » Asatir: Mirai no Mukashi Banashi Episode 10 Discussion

Ashhk - Jun 5, 2020

6 by badabass »»
Aug 13, 2020 1:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.