Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2020 7:18 AM

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was so good!!!

I love how they used the Perfection Gimmick choreography from the lives (Road To Infinity and REUNION)!! That was such a nice touch and the CG wasn't all that bad too!! I absolutely loved the YukiYama content we got in this;; my food;; my crumbs;;;

Also... I'm so sad that we have to wait for the next episode because it's my most favorite chapter from the game, Chaos The Episode, but alas -cries-
coronavirus Why I waited /four years/ to see this chapter animated.

All in all. Very good episode. Remember that the anime is now postponed due to the virus.
Read more about that over in this thread https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1834461
Apr 19, 2020 8:35 AM
Sep 2015
I don't know why idol industry seems to struggle with haters... in fact I think they intentionally struggle with haters just to show that being idol is not easy.
Apr 19, 2020 8:52 AM

Jan 2017
Yeaah the next chapter is my favourite too;;; I hope they're able to release next episode soon ;__;
"Anime is trash and so am I."

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Apr 19, 2020 10:29 AM

Sep 2014
I was really happy to see the Perfection Gimmick choreography too! And Mitsuki in his element rocking the MC life!

I love when Momo pulls out his smart and savvy self. He’s not a top idol for nothing.

Also - the knife and spoon were very striking, haha. That behind-closed-doors discussion had a good atmosphere.
Apr 19, 2020 11:40 AM

Jul 2017
I liked Momose's view on the idol industry. Not even the idol industry, entertainers in general I feel always suffer from too much "love" because they're expected to act a certain way, and you can never end up pleasing everyone

but damn what a cliffhanger right before the delay lmao.
Apr 19, 2020 7:07 PM
Jan 2017
IDOLiSH7 delivers yet another fantastic episode! I'm so happy to learn that the change of center didn't disrupt the team's dynamic. If anything, this might benefit the group in the long run. Iori seems to be doing a good job as the team's new center and Riku feels like a huge burden has been lifted off his shoulders. Unfortunately, this does not mean the end of the team's problems, what with Yamato keeping a secret from his friends and the team's rivals getting big sponsors for their projects.

IDOLiSH7 is the anime that keeps on giving, excellent music and beautiful character moments included. I'm very sad to learn that no more episode will be broadcast due to COVID-19, but I do hope any momentum generated by the series will not be lost when the show goes back to broadcast. This is one of the finest shows of the season and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Apr 19, 2020 8:27 PM
Jul 2016
I liked this for two reasons, mainly.

For the first half, they properly showed choreography of P_G, and with few to little scene interruptions.

Second, finally we get to see Yamato's more serious-dark side, which was hinted about a lot... and pretty much his (side-)story is what I looked forward to being animated this whole time. The coronavirus suspension is a bummer, but like a fan who followed from the game I'll wait patiently for /that/ scene I'm excited to watch.
Apr 24, 2020 10:41 AM
Nov 2017
No way... No freaking way. I did NOT see that ending coming, I wondered though how things were gonna turn out regarding Riku and Tenns scenes from last episode. But damn, my Tenn is coming for a visit oh my God <3

No episode for next week god ****** damn it :CCCCC
I want Tenn and Riku moments qweqweqweqeqwe <33333

(Also Yamato sure is hot when he's all cold and stuff)
Apr 30, 2020 7:20 AM

Aug 2018
when perfection gimmick started playing, I started crying because iori is absolutely perfect and everything about that segment was wonderful T__T

alright time to rewatch all 4 episodes again.
Apr 30, 2020 10:27 AM

Sep 2014
First I watched episode 1 when it released. Then I re-watched it without subtitles because they were distracting for all the music scenes. Next I re-watched episode 1 when the rest of them started airing. Now I'm planning to re-watch from the start whenever it begins airing again.

I'm going to know episode 1 really well by the end of this. XD
Jul 6, 2020 12:54 PM

Sep 2015
Any news on it coming back? :(
Jul 7, 2020 7:57 PM

Jan 2017
ChrollosWaifu said:
Any news on it coming back? :(
Unfortunately no, not yet!
Jul 17, 2020 10:20 AM
Apr 2020
This episode made me cry, seriously ;-;
It's sad that the anime is postponed but the staff's safety is more important.
I'm gonna rewatch everything then :')))
Also I can't wait to see why Tenn came to visit Riku (I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna cry again but it's fine)
May 16, 2021 11:54 PM

Aug 2017
Momo's speech is very realistic and believable. I'm glad this anime can be serious too. Anyways, Iori as the center of the group isn't bad either. At least Riku is taking care of his health now.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 27, 2022 5:20 AM

Feb 2020
Good episode again.

Iori did a great job as their new center.

I also liked Momo's speech. Everything he said about the idol industry was true.

Kinako was so adorable when it eat the carrots. ^_^

Aww, that sad face...
Mar 14, 2022 1:37 AM
Apr 2021
i have a question...when iori steps out of the shower and meets tamaki, tama says "This is tough" to which iori replies "that person hasnt noticed yet". What problem are they referring to?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite singing voice?

Ishiryoku - Aug 15, 2023

5 by Dazzel-D »»
Apr 6, 8:13 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7: Second Beat! Episode 1 Discussion

Gardevoir101 - Jan 6, 2020

29 by Ishiryoku »»
Aug 13, 2023 4:38 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7: Second Beat! Episode 14 Discussion

lovetwoyou - Dec 20, 2020

25 by AniStrawberry »»
Jun 25, 2023 2:48 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7: Second Beat! Episode 15 Discussion

lovetwoyou - Dec 27, 2020

28 by violity »»
Aug 6, 2022 6:21 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7: Second Beat! Episode 10 Discussion

lovetwoyou - Nov 22, 2020

14 by violity »»
Aug 6, 2022 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.