Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 8, 2020 12:06 PM
Jun 2016
I'm roughly trying to watch the PreCure series in order, but yeah, I've decided to "cheat" again. Nodoka's just too cute.

I know everyone's been saying that Nodoka is Madoka Kaname ever since they knew both characters shared the same voice. I mean, they both even have a pink theme and similar personalities. But Nodoka also reminds me of Hotaru Tomoe. So what I'm saying is what if Toei though: "What if Madoka, but also Hotaru at the same time?"

I'm going to predict that the blonde Cure would be next in line. I mean, Nodoka even bumped into her first. The blue "cool" girls seem to be the last ones that becomes a Cure in the seasons I've seen.

I know I skipped a lot of seasons, but it's kind of weird having a pretty boy as a villain, lmao. The ones from the previous seasons I've watched have all monstrous designs (I mean, they're the baddies after all). Also, the 'monster of the week' is kind of overpowered. It's basically a giant Purple Haze/Green Day.

Did the kid just refer to Latte as a "wan-chan"? Dunno, that's kind of amusing. Since you could literally translate that as woofy or arfy (a more figurative translation is 'doggo').

Also, tbh this episode was kind of dark if you think about it. It could pass as more mature show if it weren't for the bright colours.
Jan 27, 2021 6:17 AM

May 2010
This is my second exposure to a Precure series, it’s one of the few available for streaming so I’m trying it out!

I have to say - I don’t watch to expect a great plot or character development, I just enjoy the aesthetics and transformations and the abundance of cuteness. It’s very “healing” to watch lol. Speaking of which, love the healing/medicinal theme of this!
Jul 11, 2021 4:03 AM

Feb 2020
Good first episode. I really like the opening. And I can't complain about the ending either.

Nodoka and all the mascots are cute, especially Rabbirin. She's just so adorable. :)

SerafosMay 27, 10:35 PM
Feb 6, 2023 9:07 PM

Feb 2013
I am getting strong go princess vibes here. I really think I'm gonna love this season
<-click
Jul 9, 2023 1:01 PM
Jan 2023
i love the all the character development in the first episode. this is also a really good opening theme song. this seems like this going to be a fun watch all the episodes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 5 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Mar 2, 2020

12 by AnimeFan1245 »»
May 26, 9:36 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 45 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Feb 20, 2021

16 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 10, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 42 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Jan 30, 2021

23 by extralie »»
Jan 29, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 43 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 6, 2021

6 by Atsunome »»
Aug 6, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 33 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 21, 2020

8 by extralie »»
Apr 29, 2023 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.