Forum Settings
Forums
The Hero Laughs While Walking the Path of Vengeance a Second Time
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2019 2:40 AM

Feb 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yeah... If you thought this bitch needed to die before, I can't even imagine how much more you'd want her to suffer now.
Dec 19, 2019 11:34 PM
Feb 2019
This flashback chapter really wants to show you how corrupt and evil the Kingdom and princess is, especially how much of a B#$%& Alesia (princess) is. After reading this chapter i am 100% behind Kaito's revenge rampage. He was transported to another world who had sacrificed 200 slaves and beast-folk while at the same time his parents, family, and classmates were all sacrificed to complete the ritual to get him to that world. As we saw the princess and the kingdom didn't care, if anything Alesia found it humorous. Furthermore once our protagonist defeated said demon lord and saved the world the princess stabbed him in the back. She even said he would be sent back to his original world, but everyone who was important to him would already be dead.

At least in this world he has Minaris who also wants revenge on her father, Lucia, her village and the kingdom who have all wronged her. The only question i have is if Minaris's father is a bunny person or a human?
Apr 5, 2020 2:18 PM

Jun 2011
Alright I'd be an edgy lil bitch too if that happened to me, if you harm even a hair of my close family you're dead. Imagine going through all that life changing experiences just to help random people you have no clue about, and then later on find out your closest friends and family have to be sacrificed in order to help these mofos, and not only that, these mofos aren't sorry about it either and never really trusted you despite all your effort.

The story is trying hard asf to be edgy, but that's still a shitty situation to have gone through.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 2, 2023 3:34 AM
May 2020
nahh... that princess is lucky to get away with what she did in the first chapter

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi wo Warai Ayumu Chapter 11 Discussion

KatoWorks - Apr 15, 2020

7 by wakaranai_yo »»
Jul 14, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi wo Warai Ayumu Chapter 9 Discussion

joe_g7 - Apr 16, 2020

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 2, 2023 3:29 AM

Poll: » Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi wo Warai Ayumu Chapter 8 Discussion

joe_g7 - Mar 4, 2019

6 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 2, 2023 3:12 AM

Poll: » Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi wo Warai Ayumu Chapter 7 Discussion

joe_g7 - Nov 13, 2018

6 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 2, 2023 3:04 AM

Poll: » Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi wo Warai Ayumu Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2018

5 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 2, 2023 2:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.