Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 2, 2019 1:39 PM
Jan 2019
YU-NO13
Got damn! This is crazy. Wow! Who would say that Eriko would have such an important role in all this. My head will explode with all these shocking statements. Eternal dimensional criminal? Dimensional Inspector? Does the Tree Provide? Space of events? Future? Forced review of causality? Correction of chaos? WHAT? Damn! And how do you kill a dimensional being? There are so many questions, but in a certain way I am beginning to understand the events, although it is somewhat difficult to keep up with the rhythm 😅. In truth, this aniyme makes merit to the genre of Science Fiction.

Actually, Mitsuki's death was sad. When she said "I ... I've always loved you", ah! How sad: 'v. What happened between her and Takuya? Ray! I hope they reveal it soon. I curse you fate !.

Now it's Kanna's turn, just missing the gem found on her necklace to complete the 8 gems. As it has been shown in previous episodes, that girl is something inaccessible. Takuya will not have it easy. I think she comes from another world ... A crazy hypothesis, would be the fact that she was his sister, and I do not say it because of the blue hair ... well yes 😅. It is not so crazy, thinking everything that this anime has shown us.

PS: Where did you get your Eriko space suit? The magic of anime. And that scene taken from the "Men in Black", I mean to erase the memory with a flash of light, LOL 😂.
Jul 2, 2019 1:41 PM

May 2018
ycleped said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Like I care, tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem to care enough to keep responding!!! And you're still wrong!!!!!
Tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 16, 2019 10:34 PM
Feb 2011
The real question is. Why did Arima even turn his back to the teach when he knew that she was being mind controled... Arima makes the stupid decisions. so many things could be prevented w ithout the device and he shouldn't have to use it so many times to fix things that he couldn't get right the first time.

Also i hate how someone always says ill tell you later or you will find out later.... JUST FUCKING SAY IT. Writers trying to pad the story is just lazy.
Nov 12, 2019 2:57 PM

Sep 2012
kana i want to get to know u a bit more no a lot more 😂😂😂😂
Nov 16, 2019 5:14 AM

Jul 2015
Didn't expect Mitsuki to survive the car crash, but why do they not tie her up if they know she is being mind controlled?

The reveal of the dimensional criminal sort of destroys the sci-fi story they had going

Aug 19, 2021 8:13 AM

Aug 2017
Good episode but Ryuzoji and Mitsuki had Takuya tied up and they didn't think to check his pockets. That's so stupid lmao.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 3, 2022 5:58 PM

May 2018
This show is shit, but I can’t seem to stop watching it.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

90 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2019

18 by Talamare »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

83 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

88 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2019

246 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 8:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.