Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2019 2:30 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn what a complete swerve this episode proved to be. Did not see that coming at all.

Was great fun, though the body count was horrendous. The poor people of that ship got slaughtered. Saying that they didn't seem too overly bothered that all their friends were dropping like flies all around them.

I thought the explanation of the transporter having a Z axis was fun, it doesn't really make sense when you think about it but still it was a fun bit of fiction.

Finally the Sergeant being the son of that blade user in the last episode was kinda stupid. I mean that scene in the 'flashback' I'm pretty sure isn't in the last episode. Oh well.
Jun 28, 2021 7:59 PM

Nov 2015
nah i liked the last two ovas better, going sci fi there didn't help at all :(

đź’˘

Oct 17, 2023 5:12 PM

Jul 2011
Kinda weird to go into scifi but I didn't mind.
The MC is kinda cursing everyone around him to die though, I half expected the escape pod to also be blown up.

Also I was hoping this epi was going to avoid the (mostly) gratuitous Miyuki nudity but It failed right at the end. I suppose at this point, it will be 4/4 on that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuten Douji Episode 4 Discussion

Kellhus - May 12, 2014

6 by Eyth »»
Oct 21, 2023 7:48 AM

Poll: » Shuten Douji Episode 2 Discussion

BlaizeV - Mar 19, 2019

1 by Eyth »»
Oct 17, 2023 1:32 PM

Poll: » Shuten Douji Episode 1 Discussion

BlaizeV - Mar 19, 2019

0 by BlaizeV »»
Mar 19, 2019 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.