Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2018 8:28 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I smell love in the air.

Girls in their yukata is a must for a festival!
Sep 27, 2018 1:00 PM
Mar 2015
Poor Hikari She had to see sister drinking blood from brother
Sep 27, 2018 5:13 PM

Aug 2012
I'm kinda relieved that Hikari finally got to know the truth.
Apr 18, 2020 9:30 AM
Apr 2020
It's really messed up that Hikari gives up after learning her crush is Kenji because he's "a sis-con delinquent" and then forgives Kyoko for lying to her about it.

The thing is, Kyoko is still constantly lying to Hikari. Kenji is exactly the type of guy Hikari thought he was when she fell for him and the only reason she doesn't know that is because the Fudasuki siblings have been lying to her about him being a delinquent from day one.

Come to think of it, there's litteraly no reason not to tell her since Hikari already knows Kyoko breaks down and starts crying when her ribbon comes off(ch.13).

I know it's supposed to be a sweet moment but it just highlights that this manga is about a pair of siblings constantly gaslighting their friends who are worried about them.
May 4, 3:15 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to BanchoCrossing
It's really messed up that Hikari gives up after learning her crush is Kenji because he's "a sis-con delinquent" and then forgives Kyoko for lying to her about it.

The thing is, Kyoko is still constantly lying to Hikari. Kenji is exactly the type of guy Hikari thought he was when she fell for him and the only reason she doesn't know that is because the Fudasuki siblings have been lying to her about him being a delinquent from day one.

Come to think of it, there's litteraly no reason not to tell her since Hikari already knows Kyoko breaks down and starts crying when her ribbon comes off(ch.13).

I know it's supposed to be a sweet moment but it just highlights that this manga is about a pair of siblings constantly gaslighting their friends who are worried about them.
@BanchoCrossing That's what I thought dude, this was really scrapped. I feel bad, it wouldn't make sense for Hikari to end up with Kenji. But they ruined her entire development with her accepting it so easily, AND they continued lying for no reason. I really don't know what to think. throughout the manga There are only two moments that fans have been waiting for. AND RIGHT NOW IN THIS CHAPTER WHERE WE ARE, ONE OF THEM WAS THROWN IN THE TRASH.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fudatsuki no Kyouko-chan Chapter 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2017

2 by Phire453 »»
Apr 4, 2022 7:28 PM

Poll: » Fudatsuki no Kyouko-chan Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

3 by TheShrimpster »»
Jun 28, 2021 7:30 AM

Poll: » Fudatsuki no Kyouko-chan Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2018

14 by Xionea »»
Mar 17, 2021 11:00 AM

Poll: » Fudatsuki no Kyouko-chan Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2018

1 by aryz »»
Oct 1, 2019 10:37 PM

» Fudatsuki no Kyouko-chan One Shot

Kuma - Apr 26, 2019

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 26, 2019 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.