Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:18 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nobu's character just came in the right time.

KajiKaji's character vs the enemies while the characters w. two different eye colors went.

The lady (the enemy's wife) found her instead.

KajiKaji's character meeting a strong guy, but Nobu's character helped him.

A guy jealous of SuzuKen's character... Bocchan's read the book he wrote. He's the one who saved him.

The lady insists on going with her husband.

The guy with eyes w. two different colors facing the scientist. So his mother "volunteered" to be body of the experience so he doesn't use her son instead.

After taking care of others, KajiKaji's character and Nobu's character caught up to the enemy who got the girl.

Oh, he's Nobu's character's brother with different mother, instead of father.

Nobu's character, being an ignored existence, changed his thought when he heard what she said.

Medical university student next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 9, 2018 8:12 AM

Feb 2017
This anime would be so much better if all episodes were like this one! I mean, I'm rating it 9/10 anyway because I'm pretty forgiving but I can see why its score is so low.
Poor Shouko, she is a nice person married to a horrible, awfully weird guy. A guy because of whom I'm happy I don't have any siblings, they always want to kill you and stuff. I would like to see eyepatch guy and that old guy dead, they're creepy.
Actually, the only part of this episode I dislike is that scene where Tsugumi started talking about things that matter. It wasn't the right time for inspirational speech. Oh, and good luck for eyepatch guy, he wanted to slit Kuze's throat open with wooden part of his cane (or whatever it was).
Aug 25, 2018 10:54 PM

Dec 2014
well things got more and more intense in this episode.. can’t say that I am more thrilled..Kuze is as popular as always…Feel sad for the wife though…the mad scientist should just die
Mar 29, 2022 5:51 AM

Jul 2021
Probably one of the better episodes here, it's nice to see some thrilling elements implemented here
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nil Admirari no Tenbin Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

7 by senekohan »»
Aug 27, 2023 5:28 AM

Poll: » Nil Admirari no Tenbin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2018

60 by Meixiu »»
Jul 8, 2023 11:44 PM

Poll: » Nil Admirari no Tenbin Episode 11 Discussion

4 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 29, 2022 5:52 AM

Poll: » Nil Admirari no Tenbin Episode 9 Discussion

3 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 29, 2022 5:51 AM

Poll: » Nil Admirari no Tenbin Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2018

8 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 29, 2022 5:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.