Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2018 8:51 AM
Jun 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMG THAT KISS

THIS EPISODE IS FEELS

OMG SHOUKEN...AGAIN

NOW GIVE ME SEASON 3
May 12, 2018 9:04 AM
Aug 2016
Season 3 please!!! I don't know if i should just read the manga now, as I heard it was different. But not know the original story, I really enjoyed this anime adaptation. Very bittersweet, gave me some tears...
May 12, 2018 12:20 PM

May 2008
So does that mean there's going to be a third season? Also I'm worried that's not really Shouken ;^; At least not his actual spirit. Guess we won't know unless they make another anime.

May 12, 2018 2:30 PM
Mar 2018
one word: SCREEEEAMIIINGGGG
May 12, 2018 2:39 PM

Jun 2013
It was awesome!!! I wonder when Tanmoku Ki is going to say to You Keika he's the friend they met as children and yet never shared their names? Tanmoku Ki had to move abruptly when he was a child after being aggressed too many times, and he asked Shouken to find him, they even showned Shouken give to You Keika a letter before both died.
May 13, 2018 8:43 AM
May 2018
Oh my God. I want a 3rd season. This kiss 💋, looked after the movements almost after tongue kiss. Although the original is not BL, the anime looks a lot like BL. What totally excited me. I want more of it ❤❤❤
May 15, 2018 4:40 AM
May 2015
NOW A 3RD SEASON IS COMING!!! THAT WAS AN HELL OUT OF KISS XD
Aug 28, 2018 6:35 PM

May 2018
What the hell, man?! Let your brother rest in peace!! You've turned him into something evil!!

Ki and Keika have a beautiful relationship.

Season 3, please and thank you!

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Sep 15, 2018 11:14 AM

Jun 2011
I guess I just really don't like this series all that much. I thought the flashback was pretty good until they decided to pull the plot twist / betrayal and became really overdramatic. The whole show's been overdramatic.

In the first few episodes we still have Keika doubting Ki, after all that development in the first season. He's even getting used by the enemies becaues of his lack of trust which someway somehow got resolved by the end of this season..

Am not too fond of Ki feeling super weak in season 2. He was supposed to be the youngest Youmeishi and supposed to be a prodigy. If only he could stop coughing up blood every time he uses a tiny bit of his power..

The villains again, are pretty weak (I don't mean combat wise). All these family drama are honestly pretty annoying. I am still not fond of Shiyou getting shafted.. Keika is a spirit and romantically/sexually I dont think it'll work out at all. I hope to God they aren't making Shiyou marry Ki for formality as Keika's backup, because she honestly deserves better. And Shouken should remain dead, he's said his piece and now we're just beating the dead horse with his relevancy in the story.

This could've been pretty good if Ki doesn't have a super cold personality at the beginning, if this stayed true to its youkai extermination plot, if the power progression of Keika was even remotely believable, if it introduces better drama than all this family mumbo jumbo and backstabbers biting the hands that fed them, if the shounen ai element was introduced and developed properly instead of rushing into it and acting like it is normal around the area, if the characters aren't so annoying and act like 12 when they're 21, only if..

Not gonna watch a 3rd season if it's getting one. This is it for me. The art is pretty, honestly improved from season 1, it seemed like something I would like a lot but turned out to be so cheesy and boring with the lack of proper development.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 30, 2018 9:25 AM

Sep 2008
Shenlong Zhangxuan just please die already and leave Duanmu Xi alone =.=
oxo.anime.xox.manga.oxo.
Mar 1, 2019 5:30 PM
Nov 2018
Does anyone know the name of the song at the end? Not "I'll be there" but the other one.
Mar 5, 2019 11:13 AM

Jan 2013
Satisfying end, Xiren finally got exposed.
Poor Zhangxuan, just not allowed to die and pass on ...
Going to be an interesting season 3.

Really good season, better than the first season imo.
A lot of focus on Zhangxuan but I really liked that.

8/10
Jun 12, 2019 10:01 AM

Mar 2012
I really like the second season mostly the part about Shouken but the final episode kind of self-destructed, I understand that Tanmoku Ki likes/loves You Keika but season 1 hinted at Tanmoku Ki making him his spirit shadow because of what the other guy with the blindfold (forgot his name) said to him and didn't even know that Keika was the boy who he met as a child, now all of a sudden he's talking as if he liked Keika right from the start. How Tanmoku Ki just brushed off Shin Shiyou and all her efforts to help him just by saying she only wants love from him was the most annoying statement, I can understand if he's not interested in her but don't completely ignore everything she has done!
Jun 23, 2019 9:26 AM
Aug 2018
How does tanmoku ki hair becomes white?? When its different color when he is still a child?? Did I miss it somewhere?
Dec 29, 2019 1:23 PM
Nov 2017
Dude..
This episode was amazing, the plot twist in the end makes me think that I'd give anything for a third season. That would be AMAZING.
This anime adaption was amazing, beautiful music and a comedian (lol he's funny I love him) and the shounen-ai moments -nosebleed- each time they kissed ho ho ho ho.
Shouken is a beautiful character and he had his thought in the end expressed really well. But if he's back (with kitty eyes too) then... Please, give us a third season, I gotta watch what happens next!

Thank you SpiritPact, another beautiful anime rewatched again.
Feb 3, 2020 12:01 PM

Dec 2015
"He is the only person who was in my past and who will be in my future." Gaaaaahhhhhh if that isn't love idk what is!! I wanted the episode to end with a kiss TT_TT

And it looks like shouken is coming back as a ghoul~
Aug 23, 2020 7:56 AM
May 2013
Hmmm is there gonna be season 3? As I just finish season 2.
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 11, 2023 11:29 PM
Jul 2015
I kinda dont like the lore the art are handsome but the lore

Ending with brother obsessed with his younger brother a sadist bro cons who loves his hot brother loyal that killed himself bcs of him asking to kill his crush

Also the story kissing during all the magic pact kinda weird romance you know like fairy tale but in gay ver

I love gay characters but i dont like cringe plots it fell to 7.5/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ling Qi 2 Episode 11 Discussion

winddevil1 - May 5, 2018

5 by senekohan »»
Apr 11, 2023 6:53 AM

Poll: » Ling Qi 2 Episode 10 Discussion

RenThePerson - Apr 28, 2018

5 by senekohan »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:57 PM

Poll: » Ling Qi 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Aug 28, 2018

2 by senekohan »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:10 PM

Poll: » Ling Qi 2 Episode 8 Discussion

RenThePerson - Apr 14, 2018

8 by senekohan »»
Apr 9, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Ling Qi 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Aug 28, 2018

4 by senekohan »»
Apr 9, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.