Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2018 7:28 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wait, but what about Melody?! I mean, I know she's the one that went back on her own, but I wasn't expecting them to actually not have her show up again through the show's content anymore (not including the OP and such). Omg-- I'm actually kinda laughing.

I'm still wondering about Light's character. Actually what was with that hip scene?! XD
This anime was so silly.
I appreciated the improv and wish there were more anime shows which included improv other than just an ad lib here and there. It's always fun to me to see what folks can create on the spot. Actually, I felt the cow improv scene in this episode was done relatively well! I couldn't help but chuckle at the character types they decided to bestow upon their scene. I thought it all worked together well.

Anyway, good times!
SwiggyApr 15, 2018 9:40 PM

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Apr 14, 2018 8:51 PM

Jul 2017
"Are you upset"?

I will miss this one.
あなたは誰?
Apr 15, 2018 6:02 AM
Aug 2014
This was hilarious lmao.
Jan 13, 2019 12:29 PM

Aug 2016
Swiggy said:

I appreciated the improv and wish there were more anime shows which included improv other than just an ad lib here and there. It's always fun to me to see what folks can create on the spot. Actually, I felt the cow improv scene in this episode was done relatively well! I couldn't help but chuckle at the character types they decided to bestow upon their scene. I thought it all worked together well.

Anyway, good times!

If you ever want more anime with improv scenes/shows in the same vein as this show there's shows like; Gdgd Fairies (which this show is based on), Himote House, Forest Fairy Five (wouldn't recommend this one too much unless if you can't get enough of the genre), Mahou Shoujo Naria Girls, Tesagure! Bukatsumono, and Devidol (Same director as Gdgd Fairies and this show).

But yeah this show was great, I liked the amount of really out there references that it had.
Jan 15, 2019 2:05 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
DancingTheBa said:
Swiggy said:

Anyway, good times!

If you ever want more anime with improv scenes/shows in the same vein as this show there's shows like; Gdgd Fairies (which this show is based on), Himote House, Forest Fairy Five (wouldn't recommend this one too much unless if you can't get enough of the genre), Mahou Shoujo Naria Girls, Tesagure! Bukatsumono, and Devidol (Same director as Gdgd Fairies and this show).

But yeah this show was great, I liked the amount of really out there references that it had.

Ah, I typed it as if this is the only one I've seen, but I have actually seen some of those and some I did unofficially plan to come back to (like Forest Fairy Five and Mahou Shoujo Naria Girls). But thanks still, especially for the recommendations of Himote House and Devidol! While I've heard of them before, I wasn't aware that those two are also improv style anime, so I kinda passed them up!;; Including some other anime I know that fit the bill, I guess there's a bigger pile of anime of this style than I thought! Thanks!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

Poll: » gdMen Episode 2 Discussion

QuattroVaginas - Jan 15, 2018

3 by bushman66 »»
Oct 7, 2022 4:28 PM

Poll: » gdMen Episode 1 Discussion

QuattroVaginas - Jan 15, 2018

5 by bushman66 »»
Oct 6, 2022 6:57 PM

» How many references did you spot in gdMen?

Patchou1i-Patchy - Feb 20, 2018

2 by DancingTheBa »»
Jan 13, 2019 12:12 PM

Poll: » gdMen Episode 5 Discussion

Individuo80 - Feb 8, 2018

2 by DancingTheBa »»
Jan 13, 2019 10:30 AM

Poll: » gdMen Episode 11 Discussion

Eki718 - Apr 9, 2018

0 by Eki718 »»
Apr 9, 2018 2:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.