Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 5, 2018 10:46 AM

Jun 2014
Both writing and typing bother me, because I have chronic back pain.

But if I had to choose, I would choose typing, because I can type a million times faster than I can write, and that means I can spend less time with my arms in front of myself.

Mar 7, 2018 7:29 AM

Apr 2016
Typing.

My writing is horrible.

I tend to be more expressive as well on a computer than on a piece of paper.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2018 7:58 AM

Jul 2009
Typing all the way. Not only do my ideas flow better when I'm using a word processor, but it's also because my handwriting is worse than that of a four-year-old.
Mar 7, 2018 8:17 AM

Jan 2018
I personally love typing. But sometimes, I have to get some of my thoughts out when I don't have a laptop, so then writing is the way to go. It all depends on what I want to accomplish.
Mar 21, 2018 11:11 AM

Feb 2018
typing! my handwriting isn't good at all and typing stuff is much more easier for me. i also like writing with correct grammar and spelling for stories but much more chill with forums and friends. there are so many ways you can present yourself with how you type and how people read it.
Mar 21, 2018 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
I find writing to be way better than typing in most cases.
Writing helps me think better and remember better what I write. I also find it extremely relaxing and fulfilling.
The only case where I rather type than write is at non important classes where I just need to gather info and not understand it. I save paper and refills.
Mar 21, 2018 11:48 AM

Jul 2017
Typing by a landslide. Sure, there's more of a chance of me making a mistake since I'm going significantly faster, but I'd take that chance any day.

Especially being left handed, it gets sore faster than normal. Writing essays in school sucked.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Mar 21, 2018 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
I prefer typing since it is easier and faster. But I like writing too, however I'm slow and my handwriting's getting messy day by day.
Mar 21, 2018 6:53 PM

Mar 2017
i like to type more! i can type much faster than i can write out words

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
ONLY YOU KNOW
HOW TO LOVE
YOURSELF

Mar 21, 2018 6:57 PM

Oct 2017
I love to write, it makes me feel like I am an artist or something :o

Forum set by -Oreo-

Mar 21, 2018 8:04 PM

Feb 2016
Typing. My handwriting is absolutely terrible and my hand cramps up after a while when I write. Plus I just like the feeling of typing, especially since I got a mechanical keyboard. Don't know why but it just sounds and feels so satisfying.
--- + ---
"Random quotes in signatures are like friends. Everyone seems to have them, except me."
Sun Tzu, probably

Mar 21, 2018 8:39 PM

Jan 2017
Chikipichi said:
I prefer typing by a fuck ton more mainly because I can type what I would write 4x faster. It's a shame high school doesn't let you whip out your laptop and take notes I always fucking barely make it to when the teachers are explaining the notes cause I write meh speed.

You'll be able to take notes via your laptop/tablet in college. And as of late, the area schools where I'm from all have each student receive a ChromeBook (these are nowhere near as great as a laptop or pc but still) that they use heavily in the classroom and incorporate within the curriculum. Its becoming an early standard in schools now. And I'm talking 5th grade - 12th grade.

Mar 22, 2018 4:31 AM

Aug 2013
Typing because I'm too lazy to write.
Mar 22, 2018 8:16 AM

Jan 2018
Typing because writing things really tired my hands but I'm also fine with writing.
Mar 22, 2018 8:28 AM

Sep 2017
I prefer typing, because I type way faster. But for brainstorming, I prefer writing.

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Mar 22, 2018 2:19 PM
Mar 2018
Writing, I just love the look of a handwritten text. My handwriting looks decent enough, so for me it feels more rewarding to write a nice looking text on paper rather than typing it on a computer. But I won't deny typing has some perks: it's much faster, and I'd personally prefer it over writing when in class as I'm really slow at taking notes. But there's no chance that my school will allow using laptops anytime soon...
Mar 22, 2018 3:05 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I'm not crazy about my handwriting all the time but I like the feeling of a full page of my words on a page. Something about typing feels artificial. Granted it looks neater and gets done quicker but I get picky. Certain times call for certain things.
Mar 22, 2018 3:10 PM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
Writing for notes
Typing for literally anything else, mainly books.

落ちていく涙さえ偽りと引き換えに
言い訳を繰り返してを生きる
この悲しみの果てにある明日は
怯えてるこの心ただ蒼く染めてく
に塗れた美しき世界で霞ゆく眩しさに
手を伸ばそうとを仰いだ
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Are video games a waste of time and money??

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

45 by Order-Sol »»
16 minutes ago

» What are you insecure about the most?

Ejrodiew - Apr 30

42 by Kiryotsu »»
49 minutes ago

» Do you guys go to conventions?

Fischer77 - Feb 12

45 by Kiryotsu »»
51 minutes ago

» I should get free bread every time I go to City Hall

vasipi4946 - 10 hours ago

10 by Kiryotsu »»
54 minutes ago

» Why does the World need Switzerland?

vasipi4946 - Aug 20, 2022

36 by LoveYourSmile »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.