Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2018 12:47 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lilith got kidnapped. This resulted in a damsel in distress scenario that led to a good vs. evil battle. The fights have some ridiculously funny moments but can't forget the fact that most ladies fighting were wearing scantily clad outfits, so expect some fanservice of course. xD

Simple yet typical ambitions of the female big bad to plunge the world into darkness. The dark Mamamega was defeated by the combined efforts of Mamamega and all the ladies from paradise. Once the baddies have been defeated, they simply retreated and fled away. The heroines saved Lilith and they return back to the paradise. The second episode ended just like that and I would have preferred to see more. It's such a shame that.....that's all of it. Muuuhhh....
Oct 4, 2019 9:25 AM

Apr 2019
I don't have much to talk about this anime, it's quite simple, but it's cool, it's worth watching.
final grade 6/10
Oct 19, 2019 7:11 PM

Jun 2014
Everything ended peacefully, with the possibility that the villains could strike again in the future, but this is all there is to the Anime.

I'd love to play the PC-Engine game, but it hasn't been translated.

Mar 19, 2021 7:33 PM

Feb 2014
That was a fun and sexy ecchi OVA, I would definitely watch more of it.
I should get around Stratos 4 to have all of Noriyasu's work completed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megami Tengoku Episode 1 Discussion

LunyRem - Feb 17, 2018

6 by Gvendoline »»
Aug 26, 2023 10:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.