Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2017 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty similar style as the previous episode.
Feels like these guys are getting more and more popular. Even a talk show..

Episode also had some cooking stuff going on. Eh, I'm not impressed but it is what it is. I also want to see more piano music in this show.

Oct 18, 2017 6:57 AM

Nov 2007
QUELL, the unit for this ep., is having public recording for their radio show, except for their leader, who advertises his drama (lol~ "Nigehaji" but in suspense genre?), as well as CMs, etc.

Mysterious OP. The style is what the official introduces: "Crystal".

Nishiyama-san's character (he wore glasses once on the street) is like being a mother and takes care of his twin kids. They are having hard time with dance lessons because they are fairly less experienced? A member of SolidS, who is more experienced, takes lesson with them?

The leader was in an unit that disbanded, but formed a new unit, so he's the most experienced member.

They got 2 IN songs.

SolidS leader, fellow member of the previous unit, cheering him up, despite being the coolest member...

Completing a new song together. They complete the song on October 18? It happens to be today (the day of broadcast)!!

ED: "Chiisana Sekai (小さな世界)" by QUELL

Next is "one day..." and features last unit Growth.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 18, 2017 12:36 PM

Mar 2013
There's something very ironic about Cinderella Girls' Producer being an idol and the best singer out of all characters in the show (IMO).
Oct 18, 2017 7:22 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Interesting to learn about Shuu this episode, and seems like he and Shiki from SolidS used to be in a group together :o I like QUELL's music so far, although I don't particularly like how deep Shuu's voice is. He sounds good when harmonizing or in the background, but his solo lines stand out too much imo. I'm sure many would beg to differ though. It is nice that the group has range. As for the group dynamic, it felt like two parents supervising two kids lol. Granted they are 6 years apart. Shuu's aura gives off a more mature vibe. He feels older than me lol.

Felt a bit random though that Tsubasa was with the three QUELL members for the dance lesson. More Soma-kun is always good though :P

I'm excited for Growth next episode! They're my favorite Tsukino Production group! I think their music style is the most unique and their voices blend so well together. save the best for last
Oct 18, 2017 8:40 PM

Jul 2012
Quite good, as usual. Their group dynamics are wonderful. I'm a bit sad at how rushed it feels and how it starts to feel redundant because all three episodes have mostly the same feeling and goal which is to make their song. I'm hoping that after next week's episode with Growth, they will do more with this Anime instead of repeating the same pattern.

Great songs by Quell, excited to hear the full versions.
Oct 19, 2017 2:00 AM

Aug 2010
I really wish this was animated by the same studio that did Tsukiuta /:
As much as I want to like this series as I did Tsukiuta, the animation is really making it hard for me.

As for the story, I feel like it's progressing alright. I'm really digging the integration between the members from different groups & I appreciate how this episode dealt with a rather serious topic. (Also, Shu's voice is as deep as the ocean yo)
Oct 19, 2017 3:15 PM

Feb 2013
xSimplicity said:
I really wish this was animated by the same studio that did Tsukiuta /:
As much as I want to like this series as I did Tsukiuta, the animation is really making it hard for me.

I agree with you, Tsukiuta's CGI animation was beautiful. It's not like this one is bad either, but it's not the same, their expressions barely change when they are singing and such.
Oct 21, 2017 7:09 AM
Jul 2010
I enjoyed this episode, Quell is newest debut unit from all of the unit (SQ -Solids Quell-) and ALIVE ( SOARA & Growth). Because just some of information from Drama CD ( the one with SolidS) and their albums (Believer -inori- and I saw a rainbow) and I'm really to see this episode, because actually Quell is like doting family and their interaction, was kind cute ^^
[/url]
Oct 22, 2017 10:35 PM

Dec 2015
Ah, that was nice, I really liked the piano part in the later part of the episode~ my favourite is definitely the quiet twin, he's adorable.

Growth is next! I can't wait <3
Oct 23, 2017 12:12 AM

Oct 2008
The OP visuals are the only worthy thing on this show...
3/5.

Oct 24, 2017 10:32 AM

Mar 2008
I'm loving this show even if I'm having trouble telling all the characters apart right now. The twins are adorable, though!
Mar 20, 2022 10:31 AM

Feb 2020
Ok episode. I really liked the piano segment.

More topics from this board

» Bis Jr research

czeko - Oct 17, 2023

0 by czeko »»
Oct 17, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2017

10 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 20, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

5 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:26 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2017

5 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:20 PM

Poll: » Tsukipro The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2017

3 by Serafos »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.