Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 10, 2017 2:07 PM
Dec 2016
Hey everyone! Please check out my fanfic "Uchiura no Kiseki" on Fanfiction!
Nov 24, 2017 8:01 PM

Jan 2014
I miss the old OP and ED from S1. I hope they at least focus more on Yoshiko, Hanamaru, and Ruby. Those are the worst three, imo.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 12, 2017 7:01 PM

Feb 2013
Looks like it's as good as last season.
Dec 19, 2017 11:03 AM
Jul 2016
Boring episode
Still prefer u's -_-
Just watching for saint snow tbh
Jan 2, 2018 11:00 AM

Sep 2012
if they want to save the school they just need to rile up the entire down, town ppl will say front of cameras their kids wont go to school that is farther we will make home study if we half to + badmouth the ppl who want to destroy the school like how shitty they are destroying small town for money, if they speak well enough it gets ppl in other City's mad at the officials & in the end they half to back down to save their rep
Jan 27, 2019 11:20 AM

Jun 2015
don't know how my love live loving ass didn't watch this sooner
Sep 29, 2019 7:53 AM

Aug 2013
Good to see the girls again. I just love how positive thinkings the girls are.

Love the OP song.

Nov 5, 2019 8:14 PM
Apr 2018
The op and ed were nice. I like them better than S1's.

Well, the school still is at risk of getting closed. I hadn't paid attention to how few students are there, no wonder Mari's dad want to close it.

Yohane!!! She reminded me of the donkey from Shrek, when they all were arguing and the donkey jumped in and said "Donkey!" Lmao.
Jun 4, 2020 9:03 AM

May 2016
I've been wanting to watch this for a long time now but I keep putting it off since each Love Live episode's a really heavy watch because of the drama but if I didn't start it now, I don't have an idea when I would. My emotional investment towards every Love Live girl is way more than I could've expected and it just goes for show that the franchise's anime continues to really take a lot out of me~

Seeing the Aqours girls again was a very pleasant thing for me but it looks like they're being encountered by hardships one after another despite all their hard work and it was really sad to see that. Hopefully, them giving them their all will finally make a miracle that's big enough to turn their lives around.

Sep 15, 2020 5:20 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Watching this for the sake of finishing LL series before starting another spin-off.

Thats it for me.
badabassSep 15, 2020 5:40 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 18, 2021 11:39 PM

Feb 2020
Decent and rather dramatic first episode. Both OP and ED were nice and catchy. :)

Chika. <3

Nov 14, 2021 1:12 PM

Nov 2017
The drama already comes at ya at full speed in this episode.

I like how to kick things off there's the theme of doing your best and allllmost making it, but you didn't make it. Whilst if you gave it your all you have nothing to regret, there's also the painful thought of "If we did succeed, would things have been different?"

But the girls realize this is nothing compared to what's ahead. They all are looking toward the future.

I really liked the conversation between Chika and Riko (no wonder You was jealous of their friendship). Chika said if Riko really felt like that she would despise her. Riko instead lets out a cute roar. I don't know how long it's been since they first met, but Chika did the EXACT same thing to Riko back then. She's able to put a smile on Chika's face.

My word, Riko is a good friend. I will say the word Chika used 軽蔑 is a bit strong for my tastes though.

Kanan and Mari moment was nice too. <3

Also, I loved their faces here. Golly, I swear to Bob, my favourite girl flip flops between these two (and Yohane) lmao
Mar 26, 2022 12:50 PM

Jan 2022
Finally got round to starting this season, enjoyed it a bunch and visuals were lovely. New op is great too
Dec 10, 2022 4:57 PM
Oct 2020
Very cool, i like it
Apr 25, 2023 6:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
After taking a pretty decent break I’ve finally made it to Season 2 of Love Live Sunshine, I’m happy to see these girls and their antics again, this episode wasted no time with the chaos and hilarity, I mean that’s pretty much what the first 5 minutes was lol. But of course the 3rd years got some drama stewing, but it’s not just among them this time and involves the whole school, so that brought the mood down pretty hard after the lighthearted start, Chika was ready to go to America and fight Mari’s dad lol.

But the slump didn’t last long, somehow all the girls had the same thought at the same time to shoot for a miracle and save the school, I have no idea how it’ll be done but I’m mainly happy to see their spirits lifted. We also have another very nice OP and ED pair, I miss the old ones but these are very good, I especially love all the girls waving in the ED. And with that we’re in for another season of funny idols, definitely look forward to the rest of the season, as well as the Yohane anime coming out this summer!

Also the amount of Chika butts this episode lol, I ain’t mad but I was kinda surprised to see that double wide surprise.
Mar 17, 10:46 PM
Oct 2022
Yikes. My hope this season will redeem how bad the last one was is barely hanging on. At this point, I have more hope that Gen 3 of Love Live will be better than I do that Gen 2 will be more than a headache. Playing the latest LL mobile game, I’m starting get resentful when I see an aquors member in my team comp. I used to love Yohane when I played the OG mobile game in 2017, and now all her words in the anime are just nonsense- they contribute nothing. When I see her, I can’t say I’m attached at all anymore. It’s weird knowing the anime’s way of telling aquor’s story has such poor writing and such lackluster execution of each character and their overall setting that the positive feelings I had about this band from the game’s telling of their story have just vanished and are replaced with confusion and annoyance. Maybe the dwindling memory of my enjoyment of their story in the game is what keeps a smidge of hope that season 2 will get better and will finally showcase aquors in a way that doesn’t make me cringe or eye roll the entire time. Maybe the anime won’t entirely overwrite the good impression of aquors the game once gave me. Maybe the damage is already done with how bad it’s been. The anime has given no indication that it wants to take its writing serious- that it wants to be more than shallow sensations, swelling music, and endless attempts at making the next, meme-able moment. This show has been a pain to watch. I hope the rest goes by fast if it can’t manage to go by well, so I can move on to LL Gen 3 knowing I gave every bit of Gen 2 a chance to be better.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

129 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 21, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

68 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 16, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2017

58 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 21, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

82 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 19, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

92 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 18, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.