Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2017 7:18 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They just spent 15mins talking in the same location...

Last season was super fast and this season was super slow.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 6, 2017 8:18 PM
Apr 2017
This episode is at least BETTER than the previous one. Here darling Mu Bai looks good and darling Xiao Hou is absolutely cute and nice, even being in a mortal danger.
Oct 7, 2017 9:37 AM

Sep 2014
Sad that the show turned into random genocide survival story.
The 1st season was good, but now it's (at most) bad anime.
Oct 7, 2017 10:42 AM

Sep 2015
Dam that useless uncle...
May 2, 2018 2:25 PM

Jan 2015
agree with what others said about the pacing, what was that honestly? i still cant fathom how they are in this sitaution, fighting monsters, because of a plot convenience, in the first place the city should be better protected against monsters, with barriesrs and stuff no?
I wish we could see what some other characters are experiencing.

Right now its not interesting in the slightest. Well on the poistive, its not the zombies they are fighting against, or i woulda cringed completely -_-

Lol'd at one comment saying that faces are changing every second, actually that might be true, even if i watched 1st season a year ago, still cant remember any of the faces, even MC seems unfamiliar, hmmm. I wonder if its just me.
Aug 30, 2019 11:08 AM

Jul 2015
Got kind of bored, the story is kind of poorly thought out, like we almost see no soldiers in the city nor that many dead bodies. The way they talk for some time standing still in one place as if they are at a safe zone also kind of grinds my gears.

Sep 28, 2022 1:41 PM
Oct 2019
this season is trash. DROPPING THIS

i have a brilliant idea. let's send the wind mage out on his own to defeat a monster while the rest of us split into two teams and try to defeat 2 monsters. yea, that makes sense. don't even put the strongest dude 1 on 1 with the monster, but a wind mage...

this season has no plot, no purpose. it's just monsters running wild and poorly executed action/fight scenes. it's not about these kids in school training, and the grudges that were developed in season 1. the backstories we learned aren't important. it's like season 1 meant nothing. they just threw it away and created this season on its own

and you can tell people hate it based on its low score compared to all the other seasons. except i'm not even going to bother watching the other seasons. season 2 killed this show for me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Hinata-chi - Oct 2, 2017

12 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:41 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Tyrel - Sep 22, 2017

9 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:22 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Attykins - Feb 1, 2019

3 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 28, 2022 9:37 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 24, 2017

32 by bushman66 »»
Nov 17, 2021 8:34 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 3, 2017

8 by bushman66 »»
Nov 17, 2021 8:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.