Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2017 6:38 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tbh, I really don't care if the sister dies. Kinda upset that Lin died and her death was brushed off so easily off-screen. This rescue mission arc is getting really boring, can we just have a 1vs1 or battle royal already and move on with the next arc?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 6, 2017 4:07 AM
Dec 2013
I don't understand why this anime score so high? (over 7 out of 10) It seems every character is useless except MC. Most kind of useful characters are died fast. The main girl (blue hair, Ning Xue) looks kind of powerful but mostly hiding from first episode! Wheelchair girl of course hiding from the beginning as well. SO many useless characters!! And the story go slow!!
Nov 6, 2017 4:36 AM
Aug 2017
just want to see them fight the commander class demon.
Nov 8, 2017 8:01 AM

Sep 2015
Rip Miss Lin ;-; I hope they find her sister all safe and sound one day.
Nov 9, 2017 5:22 PM
Jul 2018
I can't decide if this anime wants to good or just terrible. Some moments I love at other times I get a bit annoyed at the MC.
May 2, 2018 4:05 PM

Jan 2015
WAIT SHE DIED JUST LIKE THAT? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
So they introduce her as somewhat important character, she seems pretty useful in season 2, seems like she'll have a huge part, maybe falls for MC later on. But then they give her an OFF SCREEN DEATH? that just way too wrong... that definitely tilted this season into an unlikable territory for me.

That weeping dad is just too annoying.... first his reasoning to go in the middle of the city to search for his son, then his weeping in front of his son, come on man...
Also since when did his dad and sister got out of that relatively safe building? was it also off screen?

At least we finally see his guild again, about damn time.
THis season tho... like heaven and hell with season 1, this is one is too dark, too slow, off-screen stuff happening (Despite it being slow wtf?) sloppy animation and art, changing faces,same reusable places.

Oh forgot to mention how lame it was for those guys to leave a handicapped girl over there, i get it that they want to survive and they feel like they were abandoned and the best way to survive is to go through the middle of hell where lots of monsters are, and try to defeat them with baseball bats????? are people really that stupid? if they could be defeated that easily, then fully-fledged mages would've already beaten them with their magic.

Like always fansubber is carrying...
Aug 30, 2019 12:10 PM

Jul 2015
So the female guard died offscreen to protect the dad, why she ded, she was one of the more usefull characters who actually did something.

Our hero Mo Fan is now rescuing crippled girl, I wonder how far crippled girl is with her healing magic because that magic sounds super convenient to have.

Sep 5, 2021 11:12 AM
Aug 2017
Why the fuck does Mo Fan have to be made an "exception" to join the group leaving to go explore Ming Wen District. He is part of the City Hunters Team as well he doesn't need permission to tag along fuck me
Nov 17, 2021 8:28 AM
Mar 2019
So The Absolutely Useless Father Is Saved By An Altogether Better Character.
The Father Serves No Purpose In This Anime, A Quick Death Would Be Better For The Storyline.
This Is Getting Awful.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Confucius - Oct 6, 2017

6 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 28, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Hinata-chi - Oct 2, 2017

12 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:41 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Tyrel - Sep 22, 2017

9 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:22 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Attykins - Feb 1, 2019

3 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 28, 2022 9:37 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Fashi 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 24, 2017

32 by bushman66 »»
Nov 17, 2021 8:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.