Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2017 5:54 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the big battle I was looking forward to came this episode.

Even the usage of the CGI made this look epic on most parts (not to mention, the killer soundtrack). Hope and bond! Leviathan really is a scary entity...
Sep 15, 2017 6:04 PM

Sep 2015
Haru just become a god
Its full battle episode. and every human there got L on their forehead now.

Leviathan just eat all 6 God to get more energy (remind me of Apocalymon devolve everyone on Adventure).

Into the Internet!
Sep 16, 2017 8:07 AM

Oct 2013
Brawl fight Gaiamon vs Rebootmon

Rebootmon use his Powerfull Blade Sword But Gaiamon Deflect it ! by hand Protect Haru and They Start Fight But Gaiamon only use Fist not his Full power Look his Fighting Style Look like a Boxing Knock Down Easy Rebootmon Look like Gaiamon not use his His Special Move yet check this Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veNBIXoyJV0

Here Full Episode 50 Raw

www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/appmon/streaming/

My Theory was Right So thats why Leviathan has six head! It was all part of his plan to transform everyone into app and absord them. By eating the God Grade Appmon, he gains more power and he can now transform everyone one on the planet at once into data.

But Haru and Gaiamon had Counterplan Reason why Gaiamon let him seft got eat by Leviathan Attack inside Destroy Leviathan for sure.

I think that we will see the arrival of Minerva. I can't wait to see how she really looks like and how Gatchmon and all of other appmon will escape or destroy Leviathan's body

Look like Haru Outsmart Yuujin.
Sep 16, 2017 3:26 PM

Oct 2016
So much for the ''Almighty'' Deusmon, and Rebootmon who can supposedly alter reality. The final battle with Deusmon was cool though, and Gaiamon vs Rebootmon as well.

Looks like Gaiamon has something up his sleeve...

And Offmon better start explaining himself next episode and start helping the others.

We see Minerva next episode and hopefully she somehow helps turn the tide on Leviathan's schemes.
Sep 18, 2017 1:34 AM

Dec 2014
the climax is reached well well well I am expecting so much in the last episodes so pumped
Sep 18, 2017 2:14 AM
Sep 2017
I liked the way Gaiamon beat the crap out of Rebootmon with no mercy. Deusmon is quite lame though,Can't even beat one appmon one on one and needs his master to come running into save them,he deserved to get eaten.

Also the whole Haru and Yuujin love connection is a little forced and akward. But I guess when you're in love it's always akward. Haru x Yuujin
Sep 18, 2017 8:39 AM
Mar 2016
Lmao this episode was pretty cool for a kid's show, like when that woman and her baby got pulverized into data and then eaten alive. Good old-fashioned Digimon trauma fuel.
Sep 18, 2017 9:01 AM

Feb 2013
Leviathan ate them.
Sep 19, 2017 5:49 PM
Sep 2012
Wow awesome battle, Levithan looked cool, but he had no personality, did he even talk? That is a big flow in this series, the villain is not a living being for the most part.

So Haru's plan is to getting eating by Levithan, okay let's see where this goes.
Sep 22, 2017 1:19 AM

Jul 2012
I was gonna make a new thread but I'll probably get an answer here faster.

I've never seen the Digimon franchise whatsoever. Could I watch this series blindly? Thanks in advance.
Sep 22, 2017 6:28 AM

Sep 2015
Mayuka said:

I've never seen the Digimon franchise whatsoever. Could I watch this series blindly? Thanks in advance.

Yes you can watch other too without care the one one connected are Adventure to 02 and Xross Wars to Hunter.

Their Digital World maybe connected to each other well the only 1 character so far can travel to other real world are Ryo from Adventure to Tamers.
Into the Internet!
Sep 22, 2017 11:57 AM

Jul 2012
ZBlastHistory said:
Mayuka said:

Yes you can watch other too without care the one one connected are Adventure to 02 and Xross Wars to Hunter.

Their Digital World maybe connected to each other well the only 1 character so far can travel to other real world are Ryo from Adventure to Tamers.
Thanks you for the answer!
Jun 14, 2021 11:45 PM
Jun 2021
Ug8888-(+$#))(),÷^¥°^
Feb 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Feb 2020
Levithan ate them all... :O

Gaiamon is pretty cool.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

10 by Pinguinaa »»
Sep 24, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

33 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 5:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

9 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 4:51 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:16 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 48 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 2:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.