Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2017 9:59 PM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After months of waiting, its finally here!

Basically, the plot is about a lucky bastard that's given a smartphone to bang any girls from a black cat then turns into a cute girl then gets bang then proceeds to bang every girl in his school.

Nice and refreshing character designs, but h-scenes a little short for my taste, as any honoo no haramase hentai.

Raws are out, English subs are coming soon. Hopefully, there'll be another episode in the future.
MagitoJun 6, 2020 7:36 AM
Aug 25, 2017 6:59 AM
Oct 2013
Another honoo no haramase, how many are there XD doesnt even have anything to do with flames or conception

Nice detail about the nipples staying down and then erecting.

Edroid? Android-like parody (certain) ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

For some reason the cat was wearing witch like hat and mantle? But with bandaid? Quite maniac that it cover the pussy but showed the anus. Curious where the tail is attached •w•)

That school uniform, just seems like for emphasizing breasts.

public morals leader's pantsu were not so indecent as he says, but certainly was her body, and not just cause of such size of breasts.

Orange was lewd, breasts bouncing so wildly from the thrusting and the squirts of milk (*˘︶˘*)
and that breast-suck play like the mama of some baby (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ also liked her resting the hands on the chest.

Suddenly just summarized a whole bunch of ladies. Would of preferred to see the plays with the multiple ladies group and the health ed play

Blue hair sounded strangely familiar, makes me somehow hung up on it.

Well overall the animation was adequate in the h scenes, particularly the breast elasticity is very good. Character model is mostly consistent when needed. Would of prefer more jiggle of other body parts though.
User-sanSep 3, 2017 6:03 AM
Aug 25, 2017 12:23 PM

Feb 2013
It was pretty good. I enjoyed the previous incarnations of the series, always with a abundant amount of girls.

List of girls - https://vndb.org/v19345/chars#chars

Seems like even some of the minor characters got screen time but they kinda just brushed aside some main girls. Hopefully we get another episode with actual animated scenes for them or others.

Would say my favorite of the 4 main girls this episode was the older sister in the maid uniform, well, maid accessories.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Aug 25, 2017 12:50 PM

Nov 2009
Belka and Yui in animated glory, oh my goodness.
Aug 25, 2017 6:58 PM
Aug 2017
I like the h scenes with 3 out of the five main girls.

1. Yui. Her paizuri and sex scenes was sexy af.

2. The Orange hair chick. Her lactation was erotic for a honor no haramase series.

3. Velka. Only reason why because no breast groping scenes with those huge v cups. Paizuri was sexy but not enough groping. (I would have fondled those watermelons.)
DunkinJoeAug 25, 2017 7:01 PM
Aug 25, 2017 7:55 PM
Sep 2008
S H I B U Y A H I M E
H
I
B
U
Y
A
H
I
M
E
Aug 25, 2017 9:10 PM

Nov 2014
I enjoyed it, I just randomly found it on Hentaigasm and after looking at the tags I decided to watch it
Kyon: Hey. It's me. We meet again. [Thinking] So it really was you.
Yuki: What are you doing out here? And why?
Kyon: [Aloud] Funny. I was just about to ask you the same exact thing
[Yuki struggles to look for an answer.]
Yuki: A...walk?
Kyon: [Thinking] That's not true. That's not true, Nagato. You were tired. You'd had enough of Haruhi's nonsense. Getting dragged all over the place. You were tired of protecting me. And you were tired of whatever else you had to do. Stuff we didn't even know about. The fatigue from all those things just kept building up.
Aug 29, 2017 10:30 PM

May 2015
As a Macross fan I appreciate the plane cockpit scene ^_^

Seriously tho... the sex scenes aren’t exceptional, but still deliver very well in my opinion... past works in this franchise this was extremely pleasant to Fap watch. XD
Aug 31, 2017 5:20 PM

Mar 2010
Hentai said:
It was pretty good. I enjoyed the previous incarnations of the series, always with a abundant amount of girls.

So we're just straight copying characters, are we? (Not that I mind, but...)

Protag's stepsister looks like Infinite Stratos protag's sister.
Morales Committee girl looks like Asura from SAO.
And two of the supporting characters look like Fubuki from KanColle and Makoto from Idolmaster.
Sep 2, 2017 8:02 AM

Feb 2013
Hectotane said:
Hentai said:

So we're just straight copying characters, are we? (Not that I mind, but...)

Protag's stepsister looks like Infinite Stratos protag's sister.
Morales Committee girl looks like Asura from SAO.
And two of the supporting characters look like Fubuki from KanColle and Makoto from Idolmaster.

There are plenty of anime characters that remsemble each other. Doesn't mean they're a copy.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Sep 9, 2017 4:09 PM

Apr 2015
Very nice hentai focused on girls with big boobs, can't wait for more episodes.
Sep 9, 2017 8:10 PM

Sep 2016
pretty harasho hentai by SEVEN as always
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 23, 2017 10:34 PM

Oct 2015
This is really Pink Pineapple animation? Wow...

The MC is annoying in my opinion >< .

In general, liked more the prequels.

5/10 so far.
TechOtaku-hOct 23, 2017 11:09 PM
Dec 22, 2017 9:12 PM

Dec 2014
This is just....so.....good....
Dec 31, 2017 6:46 PM

Aug 2015
The story follows a cool idea and a fun way. The design of the characters is wonderful and the scenes are very interesting, great work. But is it serious that the application has only one more use? In this case it will be very sad...
Jan 1, 2018 12:06 AM

Apr 2011
Pink Pineapple has announced Honoo No Haramase Oppai ★ Ero Appli Gakuen The Animation VOL. 02 for 3/30/18
Jun 5, 2020 4:22 PM

Aug 2017
Would’ve liked the cat lewd seen to be longer. Also all the boobs are big. Some variety would be better imo.
May 19, 2022 10:46 AM
Aug 2021
to be honest, i like when the transformed cat got fucked. its not that i love lolis, i just love her voice. i came here to check who is the seiyuu but found nothing.
jk, i love loli
Dec 19, 2022 7:54 PM

Nov 2010
3:24 Very nice position. Pound her hard then lick her sweaty armpit!
I need to get my hands on that smartphone & then I can abuse every single beautiful girl in my vicinity!
Check your 69. Nice one!
Yui's boob ice cream looks yummy!
23:03 The way he ripped that and then f*cked her hard is so erotic!
23:14 I wish he f*cked her pink a-hole!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honoo no Haramase Oppai: Ero Appli Gakuen The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Rieze - Mar 30, 2018

11 by Siranto1 »»
Nov 20, 2023 4:25 PM

» Honoo no Haramase Oppai: Ero Appli Gakuen The Animation being Completed

Zechariah44 - Jan 9, 2019

2 by Andi72623 »»
Feb 25, 2023 7:43 PM

» Delayed Apparently

Omnime - Jun 15, 2017

2 by yutshu_chan_lord »»
Aug 2, 2017 3:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.