Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2018 12:09 AM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Same old, same old... except for that last scene with the

Kinda sidetracked but while I was watching this episode, I suddenly thought to myself "Why do all the girls have big breasts?" and then I saw "Oppai" in the title. Meanwhile in my head: "I wish there was some variety..." feelsbadman
Mar 30, 2018 7:00 AM
Oct 2013
Bike girl's getup was rather strange with the speedo-like thing underneath shorts.

No way those huges boobs of blue could be so flattened by the bandages XD
Most rare condition of becoming aroused by herself in girl's clothes after being raised as a boy. quite perverted and a lewdness in the gap. rather difficult body positions she got into.

Blond fap was lewd with the rub of pussy jiggling her crotch and legs spread and flex (*˘︶˘*) and lewd feeling it from the cunni with the thigh squeezing him and contractions at the end. She was rode him quite lewdly afterwards as well and even got some ass-kneading action.

Black hair pressing her nipples together into kisses was somewhat lewd.

Pink twintails with him transformed as blond was lewd with the yuri action, intermingle of thick plump bodies (*˘︶˘*) pink's fella action of the dildo was somewhat erotic. Pink's voice and moan was particularly erotic. Somewhat lewd to get surprise banging after she came as she was expecting it to be blond after all (*˘︶˘*)

Totally shameless wedding ceremony going on at the end with them all full preggo and exposing the lewd preggo bodies. Too bad did not see any preggo sex. well it was happy end in the end with most depraved bukkake and nude bodies pressing against each other  (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ 
the haramase in thte title was retrieved, but where was the honoo?

Overall excellent elasticity of breasts jiggling wildly from almost every movement and being kneaded in much ways and spurting the milks lewdly (*˘︶˘*) and lewd plump thick bodies in many erotic positions and moving quite wildly  (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ . Could use more jiggle in the other body parts though.

The speech was slurred most of the time, which was suitable I guess for such looseness of body and mental state, but still somewhat difficult to make out.
User-sanApr 3, 2018 5:04 AM
Mar 30, 2018 7:45 PM

Apr 2011
Deym. That prego harem ending. Oh yes!
Mar 30, 2018 9:53 PM

Feb 2013
Probably my eyes playing tricks on me but the bike girl's scene looked really off. Maybe it was just the weird angle they used.

So much rofl at the pretty boy-girl taking off her wrappings. Those must be have some magical flattening effects. Liked the side angle shot of paiziru+irrumatio.

All about that yuri strap-less dildo scene... then I find out it wasn't. I'm not sure how to feel about that. Shame, would have been better if he just joined in for a threesome.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Apr 2, 2018 4:03 PM

Apr 2015
This and the elf hentai are the most enjoyable hentai I have watched in recent months.

That yuri scene was pretty hot even if it wasn't real.
And lol at that ending.
Apr 8, 2018 10:10 AM

Apr 2017
so where can i see this episode?

Edit: i just saw it raw i understood enough and that last scene too! zamen shawa da! it made me laugh like crazy!
Kirito_onlineApr 8, 2018 10:41 AM
Apr 8, 2018 11:45 AM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 9:45 AM
Apr 18, 2018 12:20 AM

May 2015
No prego scenes...?

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Mar 29, 2019 9:49 PM

Oct 2015
such an overrated hentai

meh animation
meh art
meh sex scenes
rushed and no transition between sex scenes

average at best
5/10
Dec 23, 2019 5:43 PM

May 2016
The art was iffy at a lot of parts, the sound design was pretty bad, and that ending was way too weird for my liking. Despite that, I somehow got some amusement from this anyway and it did what a hentai should so that's good I guess.

Dec 19, 2022 8:48 PM

Nov 2010
14:54 Misaki is so cute! she's so my type.
Misaki's sex scene got me so hard! She look so cute and I loved seeing her get f*cked hard. I wish it was longer and they should've tried other erotic positions. I wanted to see her sweaty armpit too.
Pregnant women look so disgusting no matter how cute they are. lol 7/10
Nov 20, 2023 4:25 PM

Oct 2016
Feels weird that he's so happy about pretty much ruining the lives of so many girls but eh it's fine enough if you don't think about it too deeply.
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)

More topics from this board

» Honoo no Haramase Oppai: Ero Appli Gakuen The Animation being Completed

Zechariah44 - Jan 9, 2019

2 by Andi72623 »»
Feb 25, 2023 7:43 PM

Poll: » Honoo no Haramase Oppai: Ero Appli Gakuen The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Magito - Aug 24, 2017

18 by MizuhoKamui »»
Dec 19, 2022 7:54 PM

» Delayed Apparently

Omnime - Jun 15, 2017

2 by yutshu_chan_lord »»
Aug 2, 2017 3:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.