Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 25, 2023 4:18 AM

Dec 2018
I watched the latest episode of South Park last night. It was so fucking funny 

I really hope Meghan and Harry are going to be in more episodes in the future =P I also heard they wanna sue South Park because of that episode and ofc that make it even funnier Lol

Feb 25, 2023 5:24 AM

Oct 2017
I haven't seen that many live action TV shows, but my favs are

• Breaking Bad
  • Better Call Saul
  • X Files
  • The Office
  • Twilight Zone
  • Riget
  • Ramayana

Feb 26, 2023 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
I'd love to see The Last of Us, because I really liked the games and in the first part, besides the creepy design and behaviors in the game of the infected, I really like the family relationship between Joel and Ellie.
I already saw some scenes from the series, but I couldn't watch it yet because I didn't have a subscription on any streaming site that provides it in the German speaking countries. Also I don't want watch good series illegally. So I wait until it maybe comes out on a physical copy.
Feb 26, 2023 6:47 PM
Dec 2017
I fucking hate television shows now since all of them are woke shit and honestly even then now thinking about it i never really was into tv shows in the first place i prefer anime instead.

Feb 26, 2023 8:56 PM

May 2013
The shows I am watching are Kamen Rider Geats. I really dig the show, gotta catch up though. Also watching Gridman, really dig the aesthetic.

In general I am quite fond of Tokusatsu shows.

Other shows I love are some random ones. Sitcoms I dig alot. Also Twin Peaks is pretty much my favorite show ever.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Feb 26, 2023 8:58 PM
Dec 2010
_Nette_ said:
The shows I am watching are Kamen Rider Geats.  I really dig the show, gotta catch up though.  Also watching Gridman, really dig the aesthetic.
Other shows I love are some random ones.  Sitcoms I dig alot.  Also Twin Peaks is pretty much my favorite show eve

LOL, what shows do you even not like anyway? 
Feb 26, 2023 9:56 PM

May 2013
Butterfly_White said:
_Nette_ said:
The shows I am watching are Kamen Rider Geats.  I really dig the show, gotta catch up though.  Also watching Gridman, really dig the aesthetic.
Other shows I love are some random ones.  Sitcoms I dig alot.  Also Twin Peaks is pretty much my favorite show eve

LOL, what shows do you even not like anyway? 

I cannot stand modern cultural paradigm shows. As well bullshit dramas lol. I tend to like stuff that creates fun. Even though Twin Peaks is dark the show is fun, for both the characters and the thought as to what it all means.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 2, 2023 9:51 PM

Sep 2022
I haven’t seen Doctor Who in forever but I remember in my younger days it was my favorite show ever. Kinda want to rewatch it now… 

But my most recent favorite would be Wednesday.
Mar 3, 2023 1:13 AM

Sep 2009
Crow_Black said:
I fucking hate television shows now since all of them are woke shit and honestly even then now thinking about it i never really was into tv shows in the first place i prefer anime instead.

This. And Modern Asian media > Modern Western Media imo.

Recently I had to drop Dexter. My main purpose to start was Michael C. Hall's phenomenal acting as i have seen from Six Feet Under. He's still doing a great job by portraying a sociopath murderer. However;

First two seasons were quite exciting but went downhill afterwards so I have no interest to watch after 3rd season. It was such a wasted potential. :/

Mar 3, 2023 3:23 AM

Dec 2018
The latest episode of Last of Us was so fucking awesome. I think that show has been really good overall. HBO is kicking ass with that one

Glorious lesbian kissing,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Bella Ramsey is my good girl =) 

Mar 23, 2023 10:51 PM

May 2013
I started watching Kamen Rider Blade. It's been a decade since I saw anything early Heisei related for Kamen Rider. I forgot how moody and dramatic this era was.

As much as I wasn't super into the costume when I first say it I must say it has grown on me. I think because the themes clicked and it makes sense now since the show is playing card themed.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 23, 2023 11:39 PM

Dec 2019
My favorite is Mr Robot, honestly one of the best storytelling i've ever seen. Currently not watching TV Show but i'm planning to watch Narcos and Queen's Gambit
Apr 27, 2023 5:06 AM

Jun 2008
I've finally found Fringe for free. Kind of like a bizarre mashup between X-Files, which I love, and Doctor Who, which I hate.
Enjoyed Under The Dome again after a few years; despite all the nonsense, you can't stop watching.
Second season of Sex/Life. Cringe, slutty and soapy, but short, so let's see how it ends (also, cool soundtrack).
After that, I think I'll try The Affair again. Guess it's a fanservice moment.
Rewatching two teen dramas too: Dawson's Creek and The OC.
The presence of either Mike Vogel or Joshua Jackson in these shows is absolutely NOT coincidental.
RenaPsychoKillerApr 27, 2023 5:10 AM

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7814 by -Fantastical- »»
3 hours ago

» American Cartoons with Plot (excluding adult shows)???

TheSunLife - 7 hours ago

0 by TheSunLife »»
7 hours ago

» Non anime Japanese Movies recommendations

Akuho993 - May 8

12 by ryan77999 »»
8 hours ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Apr 26

82 by scarydragon »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Game of Thrones vs Attack on Titan

DOSS300 - Mar 26

28 by ShuisBased2 »»
Today, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.